Thread: [ATK Premium] Yulia - Russian Peachy, Various Sets  

Images

Arrow [ATK Premium] Yulia - Russian Peachy, Various Sets

*;
    Thanks to Elite Pass, I will be posting here various sets of Yulia, one my favorite girl from ATK Premium for YOU!

Yulia's classy European looks set her apart from many of the models on ATK Premium. There's something about her eyes and her features that call to mind a silent movie actress. In her artistic sets, she's able to conjure emotions so vivid if often seems as if you can hear her voice. She melts into different settings seamlessly, playing the part of a rich housewife one moment, and a seductress at a bar the next. She uses different wigs and costumes to create different personalities and appearances. It's almost as if Yulia has the ability to transform herself. Watch for her playful smile and her blue-green eyes. She's sure to make a lasting impression.

Yulia's Extended Biography

Name: Yulia, Age: 19, Bust: 33 Waist: 25 Hips: 35, Height: 5'4, Weight: 119 lbs., Dress Size: Size 6, Shoe Size: Size 6 1/2, Where were you born? Nevyansk, Russian, What do you think are some of your best features? Smile, eyes, character., Favorite Color: Blue., Favorite TV Shows: "Windows", "My Family"., Favorite Books: "War and Peace", Favorite Movies: "Pretty Woman", Favorite Web sites: https://fomenko.ru, Favorite Music: Pop.

"Restless" - Set #1, x37

O-) Indy O-)

Images

Arrow Yulia, "Restless", x54

Yulia in "Restless", Set #2 4 U!

:coolme: Indy :coolme:

Images

Arrow Yulia Set #3, Mystery Woman, x42

Yulia, Mystery Woman, Set #3 for YOU!

O-) Indy O-)