Thread: Bible Black ONLY - Girl's Locker Room Scene  

Images

Bible Black ONLY - Girl's Locker Room Scene

Well, Bible Black is likely the best Hentai series out there both in terms of animation and overall value.

Anyways, since the Imari Special was so well recieved, I've decided to cut out this scene from Vol. 1 of the Bible Black ONLY DVD Bonus. I have the entire volume in one big file, but I felt that it was easier to cut the scenes individually for easier upload. If you like this one, I'll post more (I have both Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 > ). Unfortunately, these are not available uncensored.

The swim team captain is tied up and subjected to a 4 Girl/1 Guy gangbang in the girl's locker room. The guy fucks every girl...Lucky Son-uv-a-Bitch!

43.5MB - AVI

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=OO7MJKAT

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLiteBeer
    Unfortunaetly, these are not availible uncensored anywhere (as most hentai enthuisiasts know).
    lol, I just download them in .torrent uncensored

just search a bit on the BT engines .

sorry, it's nothing personal, I just don't see the point of censored hentai O-) but maybe some people do, so thank yo for the link anyway, I'm sure it will find someone to pleasure hehe

Images
    ^^^

Hmmm. I'll try and find it. People at HnetaiPalm forums and Hongfire all say that they don't exist. thanx for the notice...I'll edit my post now.

Images
    ^^^

Hmmm. I'll try and find it. People at HnetaiPalm forums and Hongfire all say that they don't exist. thanx for the notice...I'll edit my post now.
    I can upload the torrents on RS if you want

Images
    ^^^ This would be much appreciated (by me and everyone else here...I think we all prefer uncensored vs. my lousy early edition of the hentai).

Images
    https://rapidshare.de/files/22756081/Bible_Black_.zip.html here it is. there are 2 torrents in it, one is ep. 1 to 4 and Gaiden, and the others are 1 to 6. I took some of both.

and I don't know how the hell the hentai community said it's not on the net, since I only search minnova and isohunt and found those without any problems. I think there is even the dvds rip (4Gb) on isohunt.

Images
    ^^^

OOOOHHHH. Nevermind. You got the "Only" editions mixed up with the main series. The main series is availible in uncensored version, that I've known, but the bonus DVD-only episodes such as the one I posted here are not availible uncensored.

Images
    ^^^

OOOOHHHH. Nevermind. You got the "Only" editions mixed up with the main series. The main series is availible in uncensored version, that I've known, but the bonus DVD-only episodes such as the one I posted here are not availible uncensored.
    ha, yes I see what you meen. the Gaiden episode (in the torrent) is indeed censored. not the others though.

Images
    Yea, only the core titles such as BB Gaiden, BB and Shin BB are availible without censorship. The one I posted is not part of the main story or continuity...it's just horny fun! They were released with the Japanese DVD's and there are no known copies of it on the net that are uncensored...as of yet. A lot of people are hoping for an uncensored BB Only.

Images
    Well I'm downloading this one but if either of you guys have any more of this I would grateful d/l them too DUDE.

Images
    In that case I'll post more of the BB Only special scenes since they are harder to find. The core titles are easily found on bittorrent and are very large files, so I'm not gonna bother with those.

rt604
    Much appreciated Buzzlitebeer thanks for this rare addition. I wouldn't mind the other scenes either. Again thanks man.

Images
    big fan of the Bible Black stuff
    I'll take anything ya got, censored or uncensored
    thumbs up