Thread: Vida Guerra  

•  

Vida Guerra

Born
    March 19, 1974 in Havana, Cuba

Height
    5' 1" (1.57 m)

Mini Bio
    Vida Guerra was born on 19 March 1974 in Havana, Cuba. She is an actress, known for Chips (2017), Mercy for Angels (2015) and Scarface: The World Is Yours (2006).

iCe2xx
      Graphic pictures of a pin-up model have been circulating the web after her T-Mobile sidekick phone was allegedly hacked.

The model, men's magazine FHM cover-girl Vida Guerra, appears to have had her password stolen much in the same vein as hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton earlier in the year.

A number of forums are already linking to the pictures which are of the sort that should not be viewed at work. Unlike Hilton details of Guerra's address book do not yet appear to be circulating and it is unclear whether it too has been hacked. Perhaps unsurprisingly, rumours are already circulating that the alleged hack was a publicity stunt.

_____ How it gets hacked: Paris Hilton's Sidekick II

Despite repeated attacks on her T-Mobile email and telephone records in recent months, the actress and heiress has persisted in using the little dog's name to secure her password at the T-Mobile site.

Like many online service providers, T-Mobile.com requires users to answer a "secret question" if they forget their passwords. For Hilton's account, the secret question was "What is your favorite pet's name?" By correctly providing the answer, any internet user could change Hilton's password and freely access her account.

Hilton makes no secret of her affection for her Chihuahua. Last August, Hilton offered a reward of $5,000 when her beloved pet disappeared after the house she shared with sister Nicole was burglarized.

An anonymous source provided O'Reilly Network with a screen grab, proving he was able to access the contents of Hilton's T-Mobile inbox as of Tuesday morning. Another image confirmed that Hilton's "secret answer" was her dog's name.

Upon being notified Tuesday, T-Mobile corrected the potential security vulnerability in Hilton's account.

Last weekend, Hilton's T-Mobile online account was accessed by intruders calling themselves "The Niggas at DFNCTSC." The trespassers posted the contents of her address book, notes, and photo folder on the internet.

In January, Hilton reportedly suspected that a "hacker" had access to her email account and was reading messages there.

It's unclear how those intruders gained access to Hilton's account. A T-Mobile spokesperson said the company is "actively investigating" the situation.

Weak passwords are cited as one of the top twenty internet security vulnerabilities by the SANS Institute.

Account information belonging to Hilton and other T-Mobile users has been circulating in the computer underground since at least late March of 2004. A California man named Nicholas Jacobsen has admitted to hacking into T-Mobile's servers and accessing records on at least 400 customers. (Last week, security professionals openly speculated about how Jacobsen gained access to the wireless provider's internal systems.)

According to court papers, Jacobsen, who used the online alias Ethics, offered to sell the stolen information on an online message board on March 15, 2004. Jacobsen also apparently provided excerpts of the data to friends and colleagues.

A log file of a March 2004 instant-message conversation apparently between Ethics and an associate includes a section containing Hilton's T-Mobile phone number, password, social security number, and other confidential information.

Password hint systems like the one used by T-Mobile are common on the internet. Online service providers including the MSN Hotmail service have encountered security breaches involving attackers correctly answering "secret questions" and then locking victims out of their accounts.

T-Mobile representatives said Hilton uses a Sidekick II, a communication device that offers wireless telephone and internet access as well as a built-in flash camera.

carljohnson
      thanks for the pic jareb13, can't wait to see the other one

Images
      Man, guys are all the same. It's his fucking preferance? And, despite that, I agree with him. She looks like a mahfucking bloodhound with that face.

shuki
      sorry if they're dupes...

5. Liked by 4 users: 89camarorsv6, Aekhyron, draint3, kaneda

Images

Vida Guerra

Here's another I stumbled on.

Images

Vida

SOme HQ versions. Credit to the artist.

http://vipergirls.to/signaturepics/sigpic114382_2.gif

Images

Elite Prospect
      Images

Vida Guerra @ Dub Magazine Car Show - x5

Banned
      Images

EDIT: Dead Links removed; 6/8/06 fox

Images
      Say what you will - I'm sorry - chubby is not the new "hot". Go run a treadmill, Jesus ... :N

XxAshley

Banned
      Images
      How is she chubby? You must some anorexic/bulimic chick.

bobpatino
      so beautifull
      tnx!!

bobpatino
      uau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
      nice bitch

bobpatino
      very nice
      gracias

Sponsor
      Images
      thankz but seen the pics b4...