Paris Hilton

Born
    February 17, 1981 in New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name
    Paris Whitney Hilton

Height
    5' 7?" (1.71 m)

Mini Bio
    One of today's most recognizable entrepreneurs and international influencers, Paris Hilton is a pioneer in reality television and an innovator in social media and celebrity branding.

Since starring in "The Simple Life," Hilton has built a global empire as an influencer, DJ, designer, recording artist, philanthropist, host, actress, model and New York Times best-selling author. In 2006, she created Paris Hilton Entertainment, a multi-billion-dollar company consisting of 45 branded stores, 19 product lines and 27 fragrances, which have surpassed over $4 billion in revenue. In 2001, Variety declared Paris Hilton as a "Billion Dollar Entrepreneur" in recognition of her successful business and global brand.

Hilton debuted "This Is Paris," her critically acclaimed YouTube Originals documentary on her life, which has garnered nearly 20 million views to date. Hilton has used her voice and dedicated her platform and resources to supporting Breaking Code Silence, the organization created to affect change in the industry, and eradicate the abuse of children in systemically abusive institutions.

Hilton recently partnered with iHeartRadio to launch her "This is Paris" podcast and will continue to expand podcast production through her company London Audio. As an investor, she is committed to supporting and investing in the next generation of entrepreneurs positively impacting the world at companies such as Daily Harvest, R3SET, Good Catch, Zen Water, Podz, among others. In addition, Hilton launched her new production banner Slivington Manor Entertainment, which will develop long-form content for television, streaming services, and emerging platforms. She has signed an exclusive two-year overall deal with Warner Bros. Unscripted Television to develop, executive produce and star in original unscripted television programming on behalf of the studio.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Paris Hilton (Huge Cameltoe 2000x3000)

enjoy da pussy :tongue:

Images
      It really surprises me that this pictures are still online!?!? Definatly a good Webspace :respect:

crdcz03
      i think shes alright... dont really care for her dumbassness, but id still hit it haha

Wes666
      paris is very nice

Elite Prospect
      Images

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Moderator note by hj_kid: Removed dead images

c1l1t
      Paris in House of Wax? I hope she gets killed! bwahahah

dc2006

Paris Hilton - Wetten dass

Paris Hilton live in german TV-Show Wetten dass, but her appearance was to quickly - Here the caps

Elite Prospect
      Images
      What does "Wetten dass" mean in German?

Sjon
      Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Bob
      wanna bet..

dc2006
      Show at:
      https://german.imdb.com/title/tt0081961/plotsummary
      DC

dantheman
      nice boobjob she had done...

"that's no wonderbra..."

BladeHHH
      man i'am sure that they got bigger since the infamous movie (u know which one )

????
      Either a) that's not her, b) they did bad makeup, or c) I've just never noticed her odd peppercorn squinty eye before.

srednas
      she didn't really do it for me........until her "movie" came out