Thread: [KarupsPC] Aliz aka Liz Honey - Guy Girl Album 143 - 36x Download Images 

Elite Member
    Images

[KarupsPC] Aliz aka Liz Honey - Guy Girl Album 143 - 36x

Pictures

Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.de/files/21021012/KarupsPC_-_Aliz.rar

Thanks to Pthirteen for the pass

2. Thanked by 3 users: jonah41, Mirage, va9ra

Images
    Awesome set, thanks to both you and Pthirteen

Images
    Cute girl. Thanks for sharing.

Hey got a question for you since it looks like you've done a lot of posting.
    I only recently discovered the awesome tool RipRipper. Prior to learning of that tool & seeing how easy it was to use, I only ever used to download photo sets that had rar or zip links (via rapidshare or similar) as it was a total pain to do rip a page manually.

However that was before I used RipRipper & realized that its even MUCH easier to use that downloading from rapidshare (or other hosting site)
    So I am curious why you still take the time to do the extra step of posting a rar, when you could for example just have a link to RipRipper page. I'm just curious and wondering if there are others out there who, like myself, are/were using rapidshare not realizing how awesome & easy RipRipper is. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Especially since I have recently started to poist photo sets and have still been taking the time to post the rars just in case there is some reason I'm unaware of that still benefits some users. But if not, I'd love to get rip of that step.
    Last edited by vAlis; 21st May 2006 at 19:49. Reason: Question