Thread: FTVGirls Dolly - Kinky Little Redhead - 6 Sets - 670 Pic.  

Images

FTVGirls Dolly - Kinky Little Redhead - 6 Sets - 670 Pic.

Model Comments >>

People are often very confused when they meet me. At first glance, they see a 12 year old girl who has clearly been separated from her parents at the airport. Upon closer inspection, they realize that instead they're speaking to a cheery 18 year old girl who knows exactly what gate she's going to, where her connecting flight is, where baggage claim is, which carousel is associated with her flight, and how she's getting to her destination after arriving. Upon even closer inspection, they learn that this cheery 18 year old girl runs her own business and is at the airport on business. This cheery 18 year old girl knows how to do corporate taxes, handle staff, juggle meetings, and invest.

I've always been extremely independent. By age 7 I was cooking dinner for my six member family and was regularly walking a mile to the grocery store with my parents' debit card and a wagon in tow to purchase food. By age 16, I'd already started looking into investing and starting my own business. I had 7 college credits by the time I graduated high school (with a near perfect GPA), a full time minimum wage job, and my own business as a wellness coach. Needless to say, I never got much sleep. That, however, didn't bother me much because I knew I was spending my time doing something that would benefit me greatly in the future; if nothing else, I would at least have some additional life experience when it was all said and done.

Now that my site is up, I spend a lot of my time doing independent studies. I love studying sustainable farming, homesteading techniques and philosophies, accounting, U.S. tax law, finance, bee keeping and chicken rearing, carpentry, aquaponics, molecular nutrition, French, and environmental sciences to name a few. Typically, when I'm not working on the next shoot or shooting for another company such as FTV Girls, I'm teaching myself a new skill. There's nothing more rewarding to me than knowing that the meal I'm eating was entirely grown by me and that the table I'm eating at was built with hard labor and gallons of coconut water. Figuring out how things work and implementing that knowledge to achieve greater things is one of my greatest joys. Nothing excites me more than learning something new and putting it to good use (aside from maybe a good pair of ruffled socks and bright hair accessories..).

On a typical day, I wear the brightest, loudest colours I can possible find. My usual outfit consists of a very fluffy blue dress with pink butterflies on it, a pink ruffly petticoat underneath, white knee high socks with a rainbow running down the sides, shiny mary janes, and an excessive amount of hair bows. Needless to say, I get offered kid's admission and children's menus on a regular basis. I gladly accept both as well as the box of crayons that come with them.

Images

FTVGirls Re: Dolly - Kinky Little Redhead - 6 Sets - 670 Pic.

Kinky Little Redhead Yoga >>

Images

Images

Out of School >>

Images

Red Riding Hood >>

Images

Under The Bikini >>