Page 2 of 131 << First 12341252102 ... Last >>

Thread: Samantha Mack and Other Big Boobs Models - Huge Collection for All Plus-Size Wathcers  

Images

Re: Samantha Mack and Other Big Boobs Models - Huge Collection for All Plus-Size Wathcers

Below Your Goddess

About this vid
    A lesson in curvy fat Goddess Worship! Skinny women are not interesting for all who come here, we love to fuck only fatties and people who loves leanness are really stupid. Try to stay below her, may be one minute, may be more... Starting at her boots, gazing up her thick juicy legs, trying not to stare at her tight camel toe, be intoxicated by her big breasts, long for her shiny lips, dare to look her in the deep beautiful eyes... and stay on your knees, Below Your Sexy Curvy Big Boob Goddess!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_016_Below_Your_Goddess.wmv
    Size: 674 MiB
    Duration: 7mn 50s
    Resolution: 720 x 480

Download link:

SMACK_016.z01
    SMACK_016.z02
    SMACK_016.z03
    SMACK_016.z04
    SMACK_016.z05
    SMACK_016.z06
    SMACK_016.zip

big boobs, busty, solo, tease, posing

2. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Re: Samantha Mack and Other Big Boobs Models - Huge Collection for All Plus-Size Wathcers

Boobs, Boobs, Boobs

About this vid
    Samantha makes a very special for all horny guys, who are obessed by her incredible Glam Goddess big fat tits. I want you to watch this video when you're alone because there are so many moments that will cause your balls to explode and cause your cock to rip your clothes, you will need to watch it again and again. Make sure you have your dick is in your hands before you even watch this vid! If you will really wish to spent all you time nestled in my succulent cleavage and when I push my breasts together when you put your head beetween them, you will be surrounded with nothing else but my warm... soft... naughty flesh. Touch it, smell it, lick it, fuck it, jizz it! WOOOW! Can you imagine now what that will be like? You lucky little perverts with hard cocks!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_017_Boobs,_Boobs,_Boobs.wmv
    Size: 123 MiB
    Duration: 5mn 36s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720

Download link:

SMACK_017.z01
    SMACK_017.zip

big tits, round ass, booty, big lips

4. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Boob Addict

About this vid
    Let's face it, you've probably noticed my sexy big breasts. They're fantastic! I know you're looking at them. I know you jerk off thinking about cumming on them, touching them, smooshing your face in them and become happy with this bust! I know you want to bow down and worship my gorgeous giant breasts. If you weren't already completely addicted, you will be by the time you're done this clip. Do you think you can last 5 minutes without splooging? I dare ya. Just try.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_018_Boob_Addict.wmv
    Size: 186 MiB
    Duration: 5mn 18s

Download link:

SMACK_018.z01
    SMACK_018.zip

huge tits, curvy, nonnude, fat legs

6. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Burping with Scarlett

About this vid
    This is the real time video of my sexy girlfriend with juicy boobs like mine and trying so hard to get caught in the venerable position of loud burping. We rub each others backs, bouce up and down and pump our legs to work up some terrible gassy noises. But now when your cock is hard this noises are like a Mozart's sonatas (or Metallica) - sounds good and inspiring. Inspiring to stroke your cock harder! We know that! An accidental toot come from one of out bottoms... Ladies don't burp? YEAH! Bu NO ladies here! Only fat piggies with sexy juicy boobs! And when your cock is hard like this moment you want to fuck this kind of woman! Your wife can not do this things, because she's her wife!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_019_Burping_with_Scarlett.wmv
    Size: 369 MiB
    Duration: 5mn 41s
    Resolution: 720 x 480

Download link:

SMACK_019.z01
    SMACK_019.z02
    SMACK_019.z03
    SMACK_019.zip

huge boobs, busty, fat girl, big ass

8. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Busty Glam Goddess Bouncing On The Treadmill

About this vid
    This booty looks so magnetic when girl wear in spandex leggings. Busty Glam Goddess Samantha slips into her new spandex capri pants and hits the treadmill. You can see extreme ass Close ups, big juicy butt right over your face, show ecpecially for your pecker! Big tit Bouncing, Sweaty socks and shoes of big bobie girl Samantha!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_020_Busty_Glam_Goddess_Bouncing_On_The_Treadmill.wmv
    Size: 161 MiB
    Duration: 4mn 44s

Download link:

SMACK_020.z01
    SMACK_020.zip

big busty, fat booty, plumper model, solo

10. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Can You Focus

About this vid
    I have a perfect Manicure. Can You keep your eyes on my pretty finger nails? A real man could look at my nails, just my nails and not be distracted by anything..Its takes extereme focus. A weak man would watch this and not be able to control his thoughts as I slowly removingmy clothing. What are you? A real man or a weak man?

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_021_Can_You_Focus.wmv
    Size: 348 MiB
    Duration: 9mn 52s

Download link:

SMACK_021.z01
    SMACK_021.z02
    SMACK_021.z03
    SMACK_021.zip

giant tits, fattie, solo, round ass, big size

12. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Clean My Dirty Panties

About this vid
    Hello, my little lucky panty pervert! My little cuckold...I have something special, messy treat for you. I just fucked my strong boyfriend, while wearing these dirty panties. We just pulled them aside, his cock was so hard, and now they are soaked with my pussy juice and his cum. YOU are going to suck them clean while I tell you all about the fun I had without you... This is fantasy about cum eating, sexual degradation, I humilinate you, instructing how to mastrubate!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_022_Clean_My_Dirty_Panties.wmv
    Size: 226 MiB
    Duration: 6mn 20s

Download link:

SMACK_022.z01
    SMACK_022.z02
    SMACK_022.zip

giant boobs, fat, busty, huge bra

14. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Cock Sucking Training

About this vid
    Feel the power of my big boobs, I'll strap-on you or you'll be suck the dick if you want. The dick of women! Women with huge boobs. Now you are going to be her perfect little cock sucking slut! Your training starts now with demonstrations and lots of practice on my strap-on. Get on your knees bitch boy, knob gobbler, cum guzzler, it's time for you to suck like your life depends on it! (This INTERACTIVE video is best enjoyed if you have something to suck on, so find a penis, a dildo, a carrot, a sausage, a broom handle, a toilet plunger handle, a shampoo bottle...or all of the above.) Injoy this strapon, forced BI, FEMALE DOMINATION scene and her JUICY BOOBS!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_023_Cock_Sucking_Training.wmv
    Size: 298 MiB
    Duration: 8mn 23s

Download link:

SMACK_023.z01
    SMACK_023.z02
    SMACK_023.zip

big tit, round ass cheeks, fat ass, big bottoms

16. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

College Girls Are Easy

About this vid
    Spy Cam Footage from a Private P@rty. Samantha And Rabbit caught on film being very, very naughty... in public. OMG, this juicy tits and butts drive your crazy!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_024_College_Girls_Are_Easy.wmv
    Size: 205 MiB
    Duration: 5mn 58s

Download link:

SMACK_024.z01
    SMACK_024.z02
    SMACK_024.zip

plus size, bbw, busty, big butt, posing

18. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Comic Book Giantess

About this vid
    Hey comic book dork! So you thought it would be a good idea to create your fantasy woman giant-sized? And you just expected that I would be nice and want to fuck you? Wrong! Enjoy this GROWTH and SHRINKING FETISH scene with big busty beauty!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_025_Comic_Book_Giantess.wmv
    Size: 201 MiB
    Duration: 5mn 41s

Download link:

SMACK_025.z01
    SMACK_025.z02
    SMACK_025.zip

plus-zise, big ass, busty, samantha

20. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Creamy White Suds

About this vid
    I'm a dirty dirty girl but that's all about to change once I step into the shower... or will it?! Come and see when I'm in shower, stay here and stroke. Warm bath on my juicy booty looks so crazy! Big boobs showing in bath - really hot video!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_026_Creamy_White_Suds.wmv
    Size: 405 MiB
    Duration: 11mn 29s

Download link:

SMACK_026.z01
    SMACK_026.z02
    SMACK_026.z03
    SMACK_026.z04
    SMACK_026.zip

fat, samantha mack, tease, solo, big butt

22. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Creating The Perfect Man

About this vid
    Samantha has finally put her university degree to good use. She has spent months working on creating the perfect man. He's silent, has a monster cock, and two speeds. fast and faster.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_027_Creating_The_Perfect_Man.wmv
    Size: 268 MiB
    Duration: 7mn 36s

Download link:

SMACK_027.z01
    SMACK_027.z02
    SMACK_027.zip

fatties, big butts, plumper, samantha mack

24. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Creative Self CBT

About this vid
    My sexy girlfriend MILF with big biibs now joins me in this BRUTAL INTERACTIVE clip! We instruct you to go fetch a few items before getting started. Any of the following will work: hair brush, chopsticks, fork, ladies stiletto shoe, nail file or sandpaper, rubbing alcohol/lemon juice or hard drink, bungee cord or rope/string, etc. We then demonstrate on a penis & balls (probably much larger than yours *rolling eyes*) what we want you to do to yourself. Suffer for us. Don't worry, we'll give you very specific instructions and LOTS of encouragement. Hey, it even includes a masturbation instruction. Aren't we just too kind?

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_028_Creative_Self_CBT.wmv
    Size: 553 MiB
    Duration: 15mn 23s

Download link:

SMACK_028.z01
    SMACK_028.z02
    SMACK_028.z03
    SMACK_028.z04
    SMACK_028.z05
    SMACK_028.zip

fattie, huge ass, big tits, enormous, curvy

26. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Cum On Slutty Mum's Panties

About this vid
    Big tit MILF has a special twisted treat for her special sissy boy. She wants you to fetch your Mum's lipstick, the one she wears when shes's sucking cock. She knows you're embarrassed by how sluttly your Mum is...how she goes out to bars on the weekend and picks up different men all the time. It'so so dirty and crazy! Exactly what you need! She dresses, in those slutty dress. But it also excites you, doesn't it? More dirty is better for you. Those dirty panties probably have another humans jizz on them and may be many-many times! She's really dirty slut and they cum on her panties infinitely, really. And you can! She wants you to put on that lipstick and stroke your cock off with those panties and then cum on them for her! YEAH! She loves to see ejaculated sperm! That's a good sissy boy.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_029_Cum_On_Slutty_Mums_Panties.wmv
    Size: 217 MiB
    Duration: 6mn 6s

Download link:

SMACK_029.z01
    SMACK_029.z02
    SMACK_029.zip

curvy, round booty, posing, solo, ass, butt

28. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen

Images

Cum On Your Own Face

About this vid
    This is a visual feast and a humiliating jerk off instruction given by big tit MILF laiyng on the bed. She demonstrates the position you should get in so when you cum on her command you give yourself a nice messy long facial. She so wants she could see you blow all over YOUR own face!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_030_Cum_On_Your_Own_Face.wmv
    Size: 194 MiB
    Duration: 5mn 28s

Download link:

SMACK_030.z01
    SMACK_030.zip

big racks, round butts, big bottom, enhanced tits

30. Liked by 1 user: ReihUmGruen