[1BD] Alisson - Set#7480 - 105 Pics + Rar

Link - https://rapidshare.de/files/18637976/7480.rar.html 29.8MB
    Password - z6LHWnXU

kingo
    Alisson is awesome girl

Thanks dude

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Hey there guys, I was hoping you would be around. You see I’m an exhibitionist in every sense of the word, nothing gets me going like doing naughty and nasty things in the presents of others. I can remember when I was living with my parent I would have sex with my boyfriends in my parents bedroom all the time. Just the thought of them cumming home early and walking in on us with his cock deep in my pussy or pounding away at my tight young ass would always piss my boyfriends off, but excited he to no end. So needless to say just the thought of you watching me wrap my cock sucking lips around his big hard cock has my pussy all warm and wet inside, it’s almost like being back home. We were sitting on the sofa kissing and rubbing our bodies all over, Martin began playing with my tits, kissing, licking, and sucking my tits and horny nips. He reached down and started rubbing my twat up and down. My pussy was hot wet and horny as a bitch in heat I wanted his cock inside my cunt so bad. He kept rubbing my twat up and down, kissing and sucking on my tits then he slowly slid his finger inside my warm juicing twat and started sliding it in and out. Martin slid his finger from my twat and slipped off my panties, he spreading my legs wide open and began licking my horny snatch from top to bottom, flicking his wet tongue across my swelling clit before slipping his fingers back inside, tonguing my pussy and fingering me at the same time. I got into Doggy and pulled out his cock, I began stroking him up and down then I held his ever growing cock tightly in my hand licking and sucking his crown as nasty as I knew how. Martin took of his pants and sat back on the sofa I wrapped my cock sucking lips back around his long thick cock, jerking and slurping up and down. I could feel his cock still growing in my mouth as I continued to bob my head over and over again. I pulled his slick stiffened shaft from my warm wet mouth sliding it across my tongue slurping on it the whole way out. Martin laid down and I got on top face to face with him, he slid his hard thick cock in my pussy and spread my horny tight ass wide, fucking my cunt like it was his, but I didn’t mind. He reached up and started playing with my tits, rubbing and squeezing them as he slid his cock in and out of my cunt with long hard strokes. He slid his slicked up cock from my warm wet puss, I spun around and stuffed it right back in then I started rubbing my clit as he fucked my snatch fast and hard. I leaned forward and began bouncing up and down ramming his thickness even deeper up in my cunt while I fingering my big pink clit round and round. I got back into Doggy with my sexy ass pointing north Martin mounted right up shoving his big cock in my pussy from the rear. He started fucking me hard and strong he was going straight for the kill, just the way I like it, he had no love at all on his mind. I reached back and spread my ass wide as Martin drove his cock deeper and deeper in my sloppy cunt with every stroke before pulling out. I sat on the sofa and grabbed his big slicked up cock, it was covered form top to bottom with pussy juice from my wet twat. I started stroking and licking him up and down, sucking his cock clean and then giving him a fresh slobbery coat. I pulled his wet throbbing cock from my mouth and laid down spreading my legs nasty wide. Martin rammed his big slick cock in my cunt fucking me hard and fast like he never stopped. I reached down and started toying with my clit and rubbing my tits as Martin continued going up in me as deep as his cock and my pussy would allow, filling my horny pink hole from the bottom up. He slid his throbbing cock from my wet twitching twat and laid down behind me, then shoved it back in my sloppy snatch, pounding up against my ass hard giving it every thing he had. He reeled his long hard shaft from my cunt and I got on top, I started jerking and slurping on his cock hard and strong as he licked and sucked on my juicy cunt. I kept bobbing my head up and down licking, sucking, jerking and slobbering as nasty as I knew how until he shot his creamy load off I my mouth and on my face. I took his freshly cummed cock and rubbed it on my lips, stroking and licking it up and down before slipping it back in my mouth

kiliklicik
    Just saw her solo set, and I like her better with this teen look. Got a bit of Cherry Jul in her.. imagine that.. her and Miss Jul having a go at one guy. That would be some shoot!

Images
    Very hot series and a cute girl. Thank you!