Thread: Scoreland Joana - Watch While You Wait Before The Date 7/22/15 x91 3000px  

Images

Scoreland Joana - Watch While You Wait Before The Date 7/22/15 x91 3000px

Images

Scoreland Scoreland - Joana - Watch While You Wait Before The Date - 3000px - 90X (22-07-2015)

Scoreland - Joana - Watch While You Wait Before The Date - 3000px - 90X

Model: Joana
    Set: Watch While You Wait Before The Date
    Pictures: 90 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Wednesday July 22, 2015

Happy nature girl Joana is going out for the day but she is in no rush to leave her place. She likes to prepare and she's going to share how she prepares. Totally naked, her hair in rollers, the always smiling Joana has her phone in hand and will be giving you a complete report as it happens, from creaming her naturally wonderful whoppers, to a bit of spank time, to dressing her luscious body in a sexy outfit and heading out the door. Joana is an erotic woman. She has tremendous natural sex appeal. She doesn't need to work at it. Everything she does is very sexy. Joana could simply be standing in a cashier's line waiting to buy something and look irresistible. "It's about the sensual touch. I'm very sensual. I enjoy things that are about the body. Physical things. I do therapeutic massage on the back. I know how to do erotic massage. I practice yoga. My breasts do not get in the way when I do Hatha yoga. I love having big breasts. I didn't like them at first, but I love them now." And fortunately, Joana loves to let everyone see her big tits and her beautiful body so they can enjoy them.

-.Rar Archive
    - 91,2 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!