Thread: My first half fake LOL  

Mandingo

My first half fake LOL

I add the hand holding the dick , she already had the cum face

Ok all I did to this one was add the dick but it was still not to easy , so be gental on me or I wont show you more LOL Like ya care . I will be posting more soon but they take a great deal of time and I suck at it , shit I dont know what half the butttons and things do LMAO , I should write down each step so I can remember what I did that worked !?

BTW I have a Portable PS7 , thats what I used ...

Mandingo
    Sorry fogot to give credit to BS nude for the background image :-(

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo
    Sorry fogot to give credit to BS nude for the background image :-(
    Welcome to the wonderfully addictive world of faking, my friend ! As a new comer you may not be aware that BS nude steals the fakes by other fakers and resizes them and then puts their own logo over the original artist's work. So giving BS credit for a fake is like giving President Bush credit for caring about poor black folks.
    That said, keep faking! It is the only way to get better. We all started right where you are now. have fun and let's see some more original work. (btw if facials are your thing try fakeclub.com and go to Splanky's tutorials. A number of them wil guide you on how to fake and how to fake facials)

Mandingo
    Dr. Fakenstein , thanks very very much for your reply and help . I will do more I just wish I knew how to use this PSP that I have , I am sure its very powerfull. took me a bit to figure out how to cut out stuff LOL. There are some real masters here but like you said we all have to start someware !! BTW thanks for the info on BS fakes :-) no more credit to them..

Images
    Every faker starts from humble beginnings, except of course Vangough he was born with the skills, but you read and digest and go from there DUDE.