Page 2 of 2 << First 12

Thread: 3D Photos [Half 3d Glasses, Half Eye Trick]  

Elite Prospect
    Images
    here are a couple i made. i had to "borrow" the 3d glasses from a spykids 3d movie. i used some alyson hannigan and jessica alba pics to play with along with a few others including alizee.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    ok for some reason one of the pix didn't show up so here it is.

Sponsor
    Images
    Love those double ones where the third image appears - like MagicEye from years ago except with naked hotties ^O^

frodopillendreher
    hey everybody!

First: i love the first set- the one including red green and "eye trick" images! Those images are great! And besides the ones which show just big boobs, tey are the only ones that actually work!

I don't want to break your enthusiasm but the ones you made yourselfs just aint 3d! For a very simple reason: you guys just use ONE image as a source which appears red-green shifted in your rendered pic. The only effect you get when looking at it with proper glasses is, that the whole image seems to be "sunk " in your screen! that`s all that happens here! The trick in 3d images is that you make your eyes see DIFFERENT images (of the same object/scenery) - different images as your eyes just normally do see. So to achieve the real 3d effect in your images you would have to take 2 pictures
    from slightly different angles (=your eyes) ideally at the same instant to have moving objects at the right place in space! If you feed those into the software above, you will get the real 3d effect! a red green pic will look different from eg the jessica alba pic! in a real pic red an green have different spaces between them for every place in space. but in your pic the nose is shifted just as much as the shoulder is...
    So- try to play around with your digicam and a non moving scenery! Take one pic shift the cam 7 cm and take the second pic. :-)

Frodo

Images
    Actually - I did use 2 images to make mine..
    ALL woman!!

sharky333
    I don't think there are that many real stereographic adult images out there... Wonder why? They seemed rather popular in amusement parks and the likes.

And Viewmaster! It was considered a toy here, so nothing adult ever came out...

Page 2 of 2 << First 12