Thread: Laura Bowden - daughter of Clemson Tigers coach?  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Laura Bowden - daughter of Clemson Tigers coach?

I thought you folks would be interested in this one - here's the blurb I found with it:

//////////////////////////

IS THIS PICTURE **REALLY** OF THE DAUGHTER OF INFAMOUS CLEMSON TIGERS FOOTBALL TOMMY BOWDEN? WAS LAUREN BOWDEN, AS A STUDENT OF CLEMSON AND SIDELINE REPORTER FOR HER LOCAL FOX TV AFFILIATE, **REALLY** KICKED OUT OF HER SORORITY WHEN IT WAS DISTRIBUTED? YOU BE THE JUDGE ON THIS ONE, BECAUSE IT SURE LOOKS A HELL OF A LOT LIKE HER !!

We have a photo, allegedly of Lauren Bowden, a sideline sports reporter for a local Fox station and the daughter of Clemson University football coach Tommy Bowden, spread-eagled on a bed, showing the world what she has and with legs wide enough to see what she had for breakfast. Our sources tell us that her boyfriend leaked this out and she was kicked out of her sorority as a result? Fact? Rumor? Unmitigated fiction? We shall let you be the judge on that !! All we know is it sure looks real enough to us, but it could be a good fake or just a girl who happens to look a lot like her. There IS another persistent rumor that lawsuits are already in the works.... but the question beckons, whose lawyers? If the picture isn't really a photo of Lauren Bowden, then her lawyers have no grounds to compel anyone to remove it on the basis of it being fake. And well. we always only run the real stuff and tell you if we are not sure, so we are NOT asserting that it really is a picture of her, but telling you to make up your own mind !! We will of course keep you posted !! This picture has apparently already done the rounds of circulating all over Clemson's campus. And it doesn't stop there !!I Our unnamed source claimed to have went to college with her and there's no doubt in their mind that it's her. The talk at the Greenville, SC bars is all about the LB Sex Scandal of 2005, and the gossip all over Clemson and among alumni is about it, too. Maybe there is more to come ?

//////////////////////////

I have to say, yeah, I think it's her - if not, someone at the university has cloned her.

And more importantly SHE'S HOT!

2. Liked by 1 user: philips25

Elite Prospect
    Images
    hmm dunno never heard of her or the football player before.. but i'd do her

Images
    who ever it is sure is fine.

choaddar
    Her legs are spread Wide Right

Eastman
    I don't see a Orange Clemson Tiger but I do see a Pink Little Pussy.

At the end of the day, does it matter. Her rep is kinda trashed, right.

Bummer for her.

Images
    So that is what the spread offense looks like!

Images
    To my eyes it looks like that is her. But with so many women on the net now-a-days, it's easier to find look-a -likes.

NotoriousFIL
    one of my friends went there, he sent me this picture a while back. it really is her.