Thread: Kellie Pickler  

•  

Kellie Pickler

Date of Birth
    28 June 1986, Albemarle, North Carolina, USA

Height
    5' 1" (1.55 m)

Mini Biography
    Kellie Pickler was born in Albemarle, North Carolina to Cynthia Morton and Clyde "Bo" Raymond Pickler, Jr. Kelley's mother left when she was 2 but was then granted custody for two years. She was returned to her grandparents (Clyde Raymond Pickler, Sr., Faye Pickler) at age 12. Kellie's father was in and out of jail throughout her childhood. She was raised by her grandparents in Albemarle, North Carolina. Her grandparents were big influences in her life. She has a half-brother named Eric, a half-sister, Courtney, and a half brother, Michael; however, she has never met Michael. Her grandmother died in January, 2002 from lung cancer and Kellie continued to lived with her grandfather and her younger brother, Eric. She graduated in 2004 from North Stanly High School in New London, North Carolina, being a cheerleader and beauty queen. In 2005, Kellie tried out for "American Idol" (2002) and was sent to Hollywood. She sang many famous songs, including "Since U Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson, "A Broken Wing" by Martina McBride, and "Blame it on the Sun" by Stevie Wonder. She was one of Simon's favorites, but was eliminated in the Final 6. But this didn't stop her singing career. Kellie came back to Carolina and was given a key to the city on May 6, 2006, which was also called "Kellie Pickler Day". She then went to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue her dreams. In 2007, she was signed to a record deal named 19 Recordings/BNA Records. From there on, Kellie wrote and sang many songs that hit top charts, including "Red High Heels", "I Wonder", "Things that Never Cross a Man's Mind", "Don't You Know Your Beautiful, "You Didn't Know How Much I Loved You" and "The Best Days of Your Life".

Elite Prospect
      Images

Thumbs up Kellie Pickler

American Idol [hq]

Other screencaps

rexfelis
      She a cute girl, I hope she does well this season.

Lil Rig
      Shes real cute, reminds me of a gurl at my school too

SlainHobo
      she's such a sweetheart, hope she wins

deftoneg
      she is hot... she reminds me to kellie cuoco

Images
      Cannot wait to see her naked...if she doesn't win you know playboy will go after her and if she does win then I guess all the oops and candids will do. Win win situation.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      I thought the same thing - either she wins and gets to be the next Kelly Clarkson in terms of success, or she is in Playboy a week after getting voted out. Either way she wins.

I do hope she does well, it is a great story.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Elite Prospect
      Images

Kellie Pickler - American Idol - photos

I found these online and some info on her past. The shot with the halter top was her prom dress.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      This is the wrong section dude, there's allready a thread of her over at the musicians section, but, that last one is hot!

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Good looking girl. I saw her on Jay Leno last night & she's dumb as a box of rocks.

Images
      Aren't all blondes?

Sponsor
      Images

I saw that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontit
      Good looking girl. I saw her on Jay Leno last night & she's dumb as a box of rocks.
      I thought it was really funny when she said "What's a cameo?"

Sure is cute, hope this isn't the end, somebody's bound to sign her up for something.

mEGApIXEL
      I guess beeng naive and dumb is a way of success....look at Simpsons sisters!

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by mEGApIXEL
      I guess beeng naive and dumb is a way of success....look at Simpsons sisters!
      And like the Simpson sisters, Kellie Pickler gets a recording contract....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last >>