Thread: Debut fake - Selma Blair  

Sponsor
    Images
    In the gutter but looking up at the stars. 

Debut fake - Selma Blair

Hello folks,

here, at last, is my first posting to the board; in fact any board, for that matter, though I've been wasting time doing stuff like this for years I only ever posted on usenet.

Anyway, since my favourite fake is usually the last one I happened to do, here, freshly baked, is a surprising rarity in the realm of fakedom, the ever-lovely Selma Blair.

michael
    Very very good. Looking forward to more of your postings, RJ!

Images
    You may be new to this board, but by the skill shown here it is obvious that you are not new to faking! Great job! . Cute and sexy image you made there. It is good to see new fakirs contribute here at RIP. I look forward to seeing Regular Joe here, well, regularly. Thanks for the work.

Images
    Nice. I remember that moniker from alt.binaries - nice to see you posting again!!!!!

allen177
    Nice work

sp18110
    Great work boy, thanks for it !!

Sponsor
    Images
    Thanks, Doc., for that warm and generous welcome. Your reputation precedes you; I've seen a number of your well-executed fakes floating around the interweb but never posted by you, apparently. Its hardly a Livingstone & Stanley moment, but I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance, after all this time.

Sponsor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sjboomer
    Nice. I remember that moniker from alt.binaries - nice to see you posting again!!!!!

Its been a while, but you know, your moniker in relation to that place is strangely familiar to me too. Good to see you posting again, and thank you.