Thread: ATKHairy Christina X - Mature And Hairy (15-May-2015)  

Images

ATKHairy Christina X - Mature And Hairy (15-May-2015)

Christina X - Mature And Hairy (15-May-2015)

Resolution:3000x2000
    Number of pictures:176

Images

ATKHairy Re: Christina X - Mature And Hairy (15-May-2015)

I like to imagine that I'm back to school, age 16-17 and she is my math teacher and also the class taker. I imagine that I am quite a trouble maker and instead of learning I just go crazy and do stupid stuff so I'm very close to fail to another grade from couple of subjects including math. So I take private lessons at her apartment. But that doesn't help, and ofc I can fail from other subjects, so she tells me that IF I do good on her private lessons she might influence other teachers to let me pass, but she says "I can help you with other teachers but you really need to do autstanding in my private lessons", so I say that I promisse I will do my best and do ANYTHING just to pass. So then she asks me "really ? anything ?" me: yes miss, anything, she: "well there might be a way, but you must promisse that what I tell you to do will stay between us, cuz if it gets out I can get in trouble and you will faill the class 100%" me: of course, whatever it is I will never tell anyone. I imagine that there is some holiday starting that will take 7 days, she tells me to tell my parents that there will be a one week class trip, so I ask but why ? She: you will spend that whole week with me here and through that week, every day at any hour I say you will do exactly what I tell you with absolutely no resistance and 100% obidience" me: that is a bit strange, but I did promisse I will accept your terms. So I tell my parents about the fake trip, pack my bags, get some money and go to my teachers apartment (she lives alone). On the first day we actually learn math, and when the evening comes she says: I bet you drink with your friends, so I guess you have nothing against having a little drink with me ? No mam, you are right, I do drink. When we finish first drink she offers another one, and me of course accept it. She makes weaker drinks for herself, making mine stronger so I get more drunk. I notice that but have nothing against since I like drinking. She has all windows closed and heat turned up on purpose so when she see that I'm getting hot tells me to go change in my PG's so I dont get to hot and so I just feel like at home. When I change my clothes she does it to, she has a more reviling outfit, showing her arms, legs and quite a large section of her breasts. As I dont actualy have PG's I only have on me boxer shorts and a T-shirt. We continu to drinak and she starts asking me again if I am willing to do ANYTHING to pass my class, me (quite drunk at the momment, getting a bit excited looking at her body and having mre coruage cuz of alcohol): yes my lady, I would follow your every command, I would even be your slave if it gets me pass the classes. She smiles, cuz that was the momment she was waiting for. She: well... that idea with being a slave is quite interesting, I think I will make you my personal slave to do anything that I want. Me: still thinking that we are just joking: hehe maybe you will take the advatage from what I promissed and make me satisfy physicaly. She: would you do it if I ordered it ? me: a bit shy now cuz I can see it's getting sirious: well... uhm, yeah, I keep word mam. She: do you find me attractive, me: (getting sweaty) ye.. yes. She: is it rue that boys your age fantasize about older women ? me: yes, we do. she: did you fantasize about any teacher ? me: oh my God, this is rly embarasing mam, she: in that case I order you to tell me, me: if I must say it now... I thought about you mam, she: oh really ? that's a compliment, I thought that I was to old, there are younger and atractive teachers than me. me: it's not only about the age, it's also about... about that you have actually power, what you sau goes, you are the type that likes to be incharge, you are... dominant, and that is the biggest turn on for me (getting shy as fk when I realized I said that). She: you have a good eye, I am the type of a domina... (all of a sudden) kneel before me. me: uhm... She: (with a hard tone) stand up, come close, face to me and kneel on your both knees. I do it, she says: good boy" and pats my head, then she says: would you like to see panties ? me: y.. ye..s, she: stands up, pulls up her skirt, since I am kneeling so close her panties are touching my nose. Before she sist down she moves her hips back an forth couple of times so her panties touch my lips. She sits down, spreads her legs points her finger at the front of her pussy and says: kiss me here, I do it, she points at her thigh: kiss me now here and then slide your tongue on it untill you reach my groin, then repeat it on te other thigh. I do it, I can smell her pussy, that smell makes me excited. She: good boy, now (points exactly on the middle of her vagina) I want you to press your lips here and stay like this for 1 minute. I do what she says, I press my face against her panties and hold it there for one minute. She: very nice, now put out your tongue and slide it from my one thigh to another. I slide my tounge on her thigh, I slide it on her panties an finish on that other thigh. She tels me to do it again but this time she tells me to press my tongue as hard as I can against her body. She: stand up. starts to unbutton my boxers, she can see that I'm still very stressed, so she starts to touch me very gently, almost making me forget that I just slided my toungue on heir panties. When she starts to feel that I am getting bigger "there" she stops and makes another dink, but this time in one glass. She tells me to hold my head back and open my mouth. She takes a sip and "spits" it back to my mouth. "Thank my lady" she: takes another sip and does tht again untill the drink is gone. "press you face gainst my vagina and stay like that untill I finish my smoke". When my lips rest on her groin I can feel that her panties start to be wet exactly in the place where her "hole" would be. To be continued...