Thread: FootsieBabes - Cherry Jul - Sunset #Set 22093 - 31.Aug.07 - 191x + Leecher Info  

Harley

FootsieBabes - Cherry Jul - Sunset #Set 22093 - 31.Aug.07 - 191x + Leecher Info

At the moment this upload has 31 views and 1 thanks and 0 replys , so this is my last 21S' upload for this board for the next time. i don't spend more time for the FUCKING leecher on this board.

But iam sure all this leecher know how to bruteforce the 21S' sites

Have a nice day..........

#Set 22093

Enjoy..............

Sponsor
    Images
    Hey Harley,

Too bad your hard work has gone unnoticed and underappreciated.

I for one am very thankful for your efforts, but I can see why with those kinda stats you'd draw the kind of conclusions you did.

Anyway, thanks for your work and shame on us as a community for not showing enough appreciation.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post

At the moment this upload has 31 views and 1 thanks and 0 replys , so this is my last 21S' upload for this board for the next time. i don't spend more time for the FUCKING leecher on this board.

and with 1200+ thanks against your name with just over 600 posts and your moaning?????
    I have posts with hundreds of views and very few TY and better yet I have sets that have been reposted by others that get more thanks and response than the original post I put up????

Oh! and I supply a rar or zip d'load link of all my sets so I have even more reason to bemoan the lack of response, but I don't! If you don't like sharing with your fellow Rip members then don't. Simple as that.

Sorry about the rant

Private Member
    Images
    [CENTER]

#Set 22093

Enjoy..............
    DUDE grow up!

ow and thanks for the set even if it's your last

Harley
    Quote Originally Posted by alanrob View Post

Sorry about the rant
    No problem alanrob , if you browse my uploads you can see that i don't stop uploading. But sometimes you must ''Ring The Bell'' that the people wake up.

@N3ON

iam very proud that you give me a thanks and a comment . it is not easy , when i look on your thanks and post count.

Images
    No problem alanrob , if you browse my uploads you can see that i don't stop uploading. But sometimes you must ''Ring The Bell'' that the people wake up.

@N3ON

iam very proud that you give me a thanks and a comment . it is not easy , when i look on your thanks and post count.
    Well things are going great guns for you now m8
    over 200 TY's and only a dozen or so new posts since your moan about lack of response (talking of which, my TY seem to be drying up as my Xisty sets are getting very little in the way of thanks or views )

Elite Prospect
    Images
    I woke up, thanks!

Sponsor
    Images
    Cherry Jul is fucking hot - this babe is too much!!!! Great posting -

B345T
    What a hottie! Thanks much =)