Thread: Jamie Lynn Spears  

•  

Jamie Lynn Spears

Date of Birth
    4 April 1991, McComb, Mississippi, USA

Height
    5' 4?" (1.64 m)

Mini Biography
    Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears was born the third and last child of Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears. She was born on April 4, 1991 in McComb, Mississippi, just on the borderline of Louisiana. She lives with her family which include: her father, Jamie, a building contractor, mother, Lynne, a grade school teacher, big brother, Bryan Spears, and, of course, her big sister, Britney Spears. Jamie has always been a performer, like her sister, Britney. She takes gymnastics and dance and she even sings, too. Her family has no doubt that she will be a big star one day, and she doesn't either! She knows she has what it takes to be the next big thing, and in Jamie Lynn's mind she already is. Jamie's first on-screen role was in her big sister's movie Crossroads (2002). She plays the young Lucy. Britney plays the adult Lucy. She is proud mother of Maddie Briann Aldridge, to whom she gave birth on June 19th at 9:33 AM. She is (June 2008) engaged to her daughter's father, Casey Aldridge.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Talking

Jamie Lynn Spears - Shopping With Britney 8/4/06

2. Liked by 6 users: CB, jimaroon, KronikK, Onthrax, Patchy, Stiefel

Elite Prospect
      Images

Talking

Elite Prospect
      Images

Talking

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Looks a lot like Britney.

Elite Prospect
      Images

[09/20/07] Jamie Lynn Spears - Teen Vogue Party - 7x

sanny7
      gorgeous girl .. thank you

Elite Prospect
      Images
      in LA -Sep 20 2007

Images
      Teen Vogue Young Hollywood party on September 20, 2007.

Private Member
      Images
      She's another one of those talentless zombies but I gotta admit that nose job did her a ton of good. She's hotter than her sister now. If only she had her sister's rack.

jowebb
      Wow! What a cutie! Thanks for the pics.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Britney Spears' sister, Jamie Lynn, and mother, Lynne, arrive at Los Angeles International Airport after flying back from Kentwood, Louisiana. The pair appeared to have had a row with each other as they barely spoke as they made their way through the busy terminal. 10/05/07

13. Liked by 4 users: jimaroon, KronikK, Patchy, Stiefel

Banned
      Images
      And now she's pregnant at the age of 16.

Private Member
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by be.riisque View Post
      And now she's pregnant at the age of 16.
      WTF? Are you serious?

Banned
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Galley View Post
      WTF? Are you serious?
      Yup..

NEW YORK — Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way ��� and it's not Britney's. Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, told OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she said. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Spears is 12 weeks along and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex? "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she told the magazine. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

After she found out from a doctor that she was pregnant, she said, "I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody."

"Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me," she said.

Spears broke the news to her mother, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine reported.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears said. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney's young sons, told the magazine: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

She said her actress daughter, the telegenic heroine of her popular Nickelodeon series, has known Aldridge for years and began dating him in high school.

But in a recent interview with The Associated Press, Spears said she had no steady boyfriend. "I kind of just keep my options open," she said. "I have a bunch of friends that I always hang out with, a bunch of guy friends." She declined to talk about her older sister.

Spears spoke to the AP shortly before Thanksgiving, the day she told OK! she informed her mother about the pregnancy.

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana ��� "so it can have a normal family life."

Nickelodeon released a statement: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

A publicist for the network did not immediately respond to phone and e-mail requests for additional comment.

"Zoey 101" is scheduled to conclude its third season Jan. 4 with a cliffhanger episode in which Spears' character must decide whether to leave her fictional Pacific Coast Academy boarding school in California to join her parents in London.

The show is scheduled to resume in February, and its producer, Dan Schneider, has said filming on the fourth season has already been completed.

Images
      Apparently she wasn't skipped by the stupidity gene that obviously runs in their family.

Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last >>