Page 239 of 789 << First ... 139189229237238239240241249289339739 ... Last >>
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 11829

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #3571
    Elite Prospect ZackFair's Avatar
    Joined
    2 Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,822
    Images
    611,447
    Likes
    86,586
    Location
    The Nexus of The Universe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermaneman View Post
    Hi guys I found these 2 new awesome sites:
    http://gaysissies.com
    http://thetgirlpass.com

    I would really appreciate if someone could buy those sites and do a siterip
    It's high-quality trans girls, tranvestites, crossdressers content
    It's especially important because this is the only good website I found for crossdresser porn, the only other place is imagefap but that's just random people uploading stuff it's not high quality studio shoots
    I know some people won't like it because it has "gay" in the name but I think it should be allowed guys it's not really any different from BecomingFemme haha we just like the girliness

    Would be grateful if someone could get the content on these sites
    Answered your post in this other thread; https://vipergirls.to/threads/5998241-Tra...post99088918



    formerly known as zachfair999

    ZACK'S COLLECTION OF UPLOADS (FROM ATK) | ZACK'S SMALL FAUSTINA COLLECTION | VICTORA LAWSON ATK SHOOTS



    Balls deep Mate; BALLS DEEP!!!


  2. Liked by 2 users: Red_Eagles, roger33

  3. #3572
    Active Member Kalibak66's Avatar
    Joined
    22 Jul 2018
    Posts
    82
    Images
    66
    Likes
    182
    Location
    Apokolips 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Looking for any set of the lovely Yuki.

    I've searched around, but as you know, it's a super common name, so it's been difficult.

    As always, thanks!








    BTW: I'm much more of a pic guy, but her video with the black shorts is hot stuff!
    Last edited by Kalibak66; 24th January 2022 at 19:53.

  4. Liked by 1 user: zhongcun7317

  5. #3573
    Elite Member fajnelaski's Avatar
    Joined
    15 Feb 2011
    Posts
    25,111
    Images
    2,194,832
    Likes
    583,668

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibak66 View Post
    Looking for any set of the lovely Yuki.

    I've searched around, but as you know, it's a super common name, so it's been difficult.

    As always, thanks!

    BTW: I'm much more of a pic guy, but her video with the black shorts is hot stuff!

    sets it's here

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6739275-Yuk...x-(25-03-16)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6739277-Yuk...x-(02-05-16)

    have fun

  6. Liked by 3 users: fromperpig, Kalibak66, roger33

  7. #3574
    Active Member Kalibak66's Avatar
    Joined
    22 Jul 2018
    Posts
    82
    Images
    66
    Likes
    182
    Location
    Apokolips 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thanks so much for the galleries and the quick response fajnelaski.

    I definitely will have fun with these! She's a beauty!

  8. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  9. #3575
    Active Member diebesgrab's Avatar
    Joined
    10 Nov 2016
    Posts
    105
    Images
    225
    Likes
    147

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    I just noticed that my last request got moved to the archive thread in spite of only part of it being fulfilled (thanks again for delivering, Ork666!), so I guess I'll repost the other part.

    There are a couple of sets of Alice from this past fall that are on Frank's that don't seem to have been uploaded yet. Hoping somebody's got access. Wouldn't say no to the videos, either, since videos from that site have all but stopped being uploaded to the internet, but that's just me being extra greedy. I'll take what you give me and I'll like it.

    1. Name of Model: Alice (Gem on ShemaleStarDB)
    2. Name of Set: A Pleasing and Satisfying Cumshot, Playful Alice Gets Naughty
    3. Name of Website: Frank's


  10. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  11. #3576
    Active Member
    Joined
    15 Apr 2021
    Posts
    6
    Images
    248
    Likes
    20

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    I'm looking for early sets from these models

    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/F/Felicia_4/
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/D/Diamond_2/ (specifically 'Diamond Black Booty' and 'Diamond Strokes Her curvy cock')
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/S/Simone_3/
    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mystique_2/ ("Sexy New York Bombshell Mystique", "Mystique Cums For You!", "Gorgeous Mystique Strokes!")

  12. #3577
    Active Member
    Joined
    21 Jan 2022
    Posts
    46
    Images
    41
    Likes
    50

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hey, thank you guys for everything. I was wondering if you can help me find more sets(or the video) or this one specifically regarding this ladyboy. She has been on my mind for days.



    1) Model name - Lucky (https://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/L/Lucky_3/)
    2) Set name - "Lucky Getting Laid"
    3) Website - https://ladyboyraw.com/home




    Again thank you for everything and your time.

  13. Liked by 2 users: Red_Eagles, roger33

  14. #3578
    Elite Prospect Kimberlee20's Avatar
    Joined
    20 Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,104
    Images
    1,085,758
    Likes
    43,963

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee20 View Post
    Anyone has these sets
    https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/models/valerie.html
    Valerie Sizzles
    Valerie Spends The Night

    https://www.franks-tgirlworld.com/tour/models/stephany.html
    Busty L.A. Hottie Stephany!

    Thx
    I have uploaded the other sets myself and now the last one
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6742356-Val...post99273921 thx to neshershahor

  15. Liked by 4 users: kimdeal, neshershahor, Red_Eagles, roger33

  16. #3579
    Active Member
    Joined
    17 Sep 2017
    Posts
    243
    Images
    174
    Likes
    207

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Hello,
    First of all thank you for your great work here !

    Can you help me with this one:
    1. Name of Model: Suyane Dantas
    2. Name of Set: Sexy Suryane Fucks Marcos Paulo!
    3. Name of Website: Brazil TGirls XXX
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/ladyboy-suyane-dantas/71745/


    Thank you very much !

  17. #3580
    Active Member
    Joined
    28 Jan 2022
    Posts
    3
    Images
    3
    Likes
    1

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Any anyone identify the model from the attached pics? The obvious watermark is from black-tgirls.com but the filenames suggest they were also posted on grooby-girls. I have tried a reverse image seach but no luck. I know the set is quite old (2007 at least) and therefore unlikely to appear on the above sites.
    Can anyone please help identify her? Thanks in advance.



  18. #3581
    Elite Prospect Kimberlee20's Avatar
    Joined
    20 Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,104
    Images
    1,085,758
    Likes
    43,963

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DruthDaern View Post
    Any anyone identify the model from the attached pics? The obvious watermark is from black-tgirls.com but the filenames suggest they were also posted on grooby-girls. I have tried a reverse image seach but no luck. I know the set is quite old (2007 at least) and therefore unlikely to appear on the above sites.
    Can anyone please help identify her? Thanks in advance.

    https://shemalestardb.com/stars/L/Lisa_Kage/

  19. Liked by 1 user: roger33

  20. #3582
    Active Member
    Joined
    28 Jan 2022
    Posts
    3
    Images
    3
    Likes
    1

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee20 View Post
    @Kimberlee20
    Thanks for the quick response. According to the site she unfortunately died in 2006 which explains why there isn't any more photosets of her. Thanks anyway.

  21. #3583
    Elite Prospect Kimberlee20's Avatar
    Joined
    20 Apr 2020
    Posts
    3,104
    Images
    1,085,758
    Likes
    43,963

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee20 View Post
    Form tgirls.xxx
    https://www.tgirls.xxx/tour/models/nikki-jade-taylor.html Nikki Jade Taylor both her 2021 sets
    Nikki Jade Taylor Returns!
    Nikki Jade Taylor Cums Again!

    Also another Nikki is missing https://www.tgirls.xxx/tour/trailers/Nikk...ck-Hard.html
    Nikki Vicious & Epic Fuck Hard!

    THX
    shemeless bump

  22. #3584
    Super Moderator roger33's Avatar
    Joined
    12 Sep 2018
    Posts
    34,466
    Images
    3,107,570
    Likes
    358,368
    Location
    Basileia ton Rhomaion 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 3363 View Post
    Hello,
    First of all thank you for your great work here !

    Can you help me with this one:
    1. Name of Model: Suyane Dantas
    2. Name of Set: Sexy Suryane Fucks Marcos Paulo!
    3. Name of Website: Brazil TGirls XXX
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/ladyboy-suyane-dantas/71745/


    Thank you very much !
    Here
    [Shemalesfromhell] Suryane (AKA Surayne, Suyane Dantas) - Sexy Suryane Fucks Marcos Paulo! (2012-10-19)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/6757498-Sur...-(2012-10-19)

  23. #3585
    Elite Prospect Ork666's Avatar
    Joined
    27 Sep 2012
    Posts
    23,116
    Images
    3,198,479
    Likes
    497,669
    Location
    Central Europe 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


Posting Permissions