Page 120 of 777 << First ... 2070110118119120121122130170220620 ... Last >>
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 11641

Thread: The Transsexual Request Thread (Archive)  

  1. #1786
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,556
    Images
    2,814,934
    Likes
    1,346,090
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by players4847 View Post
    Does anyone have Mia's sets at Canada TGirl?





    Model Name: Mia ("Mia 2" on shemalestardb) aka Mia Rosalee
    Set Names:

    Mia Fingers Her Ass
    Mia Strips Down
    Mia Strokes In Bed
    Mia Strokes Her Cock

    Name of Website: Canada-Tgirl.com
    I currently only have 2 of her sets but I'll get the other 2 soon. for now enjoy...she's amazing!!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4939866-Mia...July-12-2013

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4939865-Mia...mber-21-2015

  2. Liked by 3 users: CN1888, kamitora, Pichunter

  3. #1787
    Elite Prospect
    Joined
    2 Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,632
    Images
    0
    Likes
    2,746

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    I currently only have 2 of her sets but I'll get the other 2 soon. for now enjoy...she's amazing!!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4939866-Mia...July-12-2013

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4939865-Mia...mber-21-2015
    FMD Cypher, she is truly incredible, many spanks.

  4. Liked by 1 user: Pichunter

  5. #1788
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,556
    Images
    2,814,934
    Likes
    1,346,090
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    I have all of her sets just need time to upload...for now drool on this...hahaha

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4941953-Ali...gust-26-2014

  6. Liked by 1 user: Pichunter

  7. #1789
    Moderator Cypher's Avatar
    Joined
    30 Oct 2016
    Posts
    40,556
    Images
    2,814,934
    Likes
    1,346,090
    Location
    Ai Master 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
    And as promised here's the HC set...enjoy!!!

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4942132-Ali...1-May-2-2014

  8. Liked by 1 user: Pichunter

  9. #1790
    Active Member
    Joined
    14 Nov 2019
    Posts
    27
    Images
    0
    Likes
    4

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Thank you CYPHER!

    Anyone able to dig up these Laela Knight sets?

    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/laela-knight/89679/
    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/laela-knight/90114/

  10. #1791
    Banned
    Joined
    16 Dec 2019
    Posts
    63
    Images
    8,001
    Likes
    482
    Location
    Licking Foxxy's ass 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiljaeden7 View Post
    All sets of Steffany from shemale.xxx / shemale yum

    Here's a link for reference: https://shemalestardb.com/stars/S/Steffany/

    And an image:

    I have two, here mate:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4960354-Ste...s?p=57196680

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4960350-Ste...s?p=57196573

    I don't know the names of the galleries though, for most if not all of my collection.

  11. #1792
    Banned
    Joined
    16 Dec 2019
    Posts
    63
    Images
    8,001
    Likes
    482
    Location
    Licking Foxxy's ass 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MickBlueJJ View Post

    I have that set but honestly I'm too lazy to check if it's already posted because there are a lot of Jenna Rachel sets. If this one is not here I don't have a problem uploading it, but really I'm not checking so many threads. :\

  12. #1793
    Banned
    Joined
    16 Dec 2019
    Posts
    63
    Images
    8,001
    Likes
    482
    Location
    Licking Foxxy's ass 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    http://shemalebestlabel.com/album/39604/

    Can't find this set..any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

    The lovely Vanity Buccii

    sample pics from site:

    Here a couple more:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4960451-Van...s?p=57198071

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/4960415-Vanity-Bucci-81-pics

    enjoy

  13. Liked by 2 users: CN1888, Pichunter

  14. #1794
    Banned
    Joined
    16 Dec 2019
    Posts
    63
    Images
    8,001
    Likes
    482
    Location
    Licking Foxxy's ass 

  15. #1795
    Banned
    Joined
    16 Dec 2019
    Posts
    63
    Images
    8,001
    Likes
    482
    Location
    Licking Foxxy's ass 

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread


  16. Liked by 2 users: CN1888, Pichunter

  17. #1796

  18. #1797

  19. #1798
    Active Member
    Joined
    5 Jul 2019
    Posts
    39
    Images
    0
    Likes
    13

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    I already have those. I was looking for her galleries from shemale strokers & her other sets from bobstgirls. But thanks.

  20. #1799
    Active Member
    Joined
    17 Sep 2017
    Posts
    241
    Images
    145
    Likes
    204

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Can you please help me with this set:

    Model name: Shavonna Star, Sasha Tremayne & Robbi Racks
    Set name: Amateur MILF TS Bareback Orgy Erupts!
    Site name: Pure TS

    Thank you very much


  21. #1800
    Active Member
    Joined
    1 Jan 2018
    Posts
    60
    Images
    1
    Likes
    28

    Re: The Transsexual Request Thread

    Model name: Cartoon
    Set name: Pretty Cartoon Jacks Off
    Website: Franks-tgirlworld.com

    https://shemalestardb.com/galls/cute-teen...ewbie/56963/

Posting Permissions