Page 298 of 818 << First ... 198248288296297298299300308348398798 ... Last >>
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 12256

Thread: Operator participates in sexual intercourse - Gonzo Videos  

Images
    Bala Dior - All Natural Babe Bala Dior Gets Big Cock In Her POV

Release Year: 2022
    Studio: POV Masters
    Cast: Bala Dior
    Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Clips, HD, MILF, POV, 1080p, Athlete, Big Dick, Busty, Cougar, Shaved Pussy, Tight Pussy
    Video language: English

Bala Dior has an amazing all natural body that she loves to show us. Her nipples are freshly pierced and she wants to take them for a spin with our big cock. She loves feeling us stretch her tight pussy and unload cum all over her face.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 39:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bala Dior - All Natural Babe Bala Dior Gets Big Cock In Her POV

Images
    The Determined Newbie

Cast: Asia Nicole
    Genres: African American, American, Bed, Bedroom, Behind The Scenes, Black, Black Hair, Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Braless, Brown Eyes, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, CFNM, Clothed Sex, Cowgirl, Crop Top, Cum On Pussy

Asia Nicole is new to the scene, and Allen Swift is happy to show her what the industry is all about. Asia knows the big screen is her calling from an exotic dancer background. She can't wait to show the world all her talents.

Duration: 43:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2657kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 892.7 MB

Download The Determined Newbie

Images
    New Quarantine Apartment with Step-Mom

Release Year: 2021
    Studio: TabooHeat
    Cast: Nikki Brooks
    Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play

Role Play scene.
    Unpacking Bags and Undressing Mom
    My step-mom recently lost her job and we are now forced to move to a smaller place to live. She brings me inside of our new apartment and I am not impressed! I look around the tiny apartment and I only see one, tiny twin bed in the corner of the room. "Um... This is small... Where am I supposed to sleep?! There's only one bed!" I exclaim. My mom sits down on the couch and she tells me that I can sleep on the couch or I can share the bed with her. "I'm still upset that you moved me away from my girlfriend!" I cry. "Oh get over it! She was a slut! Mommy can get naked for you instead," she giggles. "Ew, no!" I tell her. She picks up a glass of red wine and she chugs it. She sits down on the couch and she tells me that since I scare away every man she tries to bring home, I am her only option for pleasure! "Mom... are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask her. She grabs my cock and she pulls it out from under my shorts. "Just let mommy give it a little kiss!" she begs me. "Fine..." I tell her. She tells me that she's been thinking about this for weeks! "I'm going to give it just a little kiss!" she reminds me, before she licks my cock. She puts my cock in her mouth and she keeps sucking my cock for me. "Sweetheart, how about you stick the tip of your cock inside of mommy?" she asks me. She sits down on the edge of the couch and she pulls her dress up. She isn't wearing any panties, and she spreads her legs for me. I stick my cock inside of her pussy and I ask her if I can stick more than the tip in. "Of course!" she exclaims. "I want you to forget all about that girlfriend of yours!" she tells me. I accidentally cum inside of her, after just a few minutes. "It's okay, honey! Let me go grab the towels out of the boxes..." she says, as I run off to the bathroom to wash up!
    Mom Wants Morning Sex
    My step-mom recently lost her job and we are now forced to move to a smaller place to live. She brings me inside of our new apartment and I am not impressed! I look around the tiny apartment and I only see one, tiny twin bed in the corner of the room. "Um... This is small... Where am I supposed to sleep?! There's only one bed!" I exclaim. My mom sits down on the couch and she tells me that I can sleep on the couch or I can share the bed with her. "I'm still upset that you moved me away from my girlfriend!" I cry. "Oh get over it! She was a slut! Mommy can get naked for you instead," she giggles. "Ew, no!" I tell her. She picks up a glass of red wine and she chugs it. She sits down on the couch and she tells me that since I scare away every man she tries to bring home, I am her only option for pleasure! "Mom... are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask her. She grabs my cock and she pulls it out from under my shorts. "Just let mommy give it a little kiss!" she begs me. "Fine..." I tell her. She tells me that she's been thinking about this for weeks! "I'm going to give it just a little kiss!" she reminds me, before she licks my cock. She puts my cock in her mouth and she keeps sucking my cock for me. "Sweetheart, how about you stick the tip of your cock inside of mommy?" she asks me. She sits down on the edge of the couch and she pulls her dress up. She isn't wearing any panties, and she spreads her legs for me. I stick my cock inside of her pussy and I ask her if I can stick more than the tip in. "Of course!" she exclaims. "I want you to forget all about that girlfriend of yours!" she tells me. I accidentally cum inside of her, after just a few minutes. "It's okay, honey! Let me go grab the towels out of the boxes..." she says, as I run off to the bathroom to wash up!
    Fucking Mom Hard in Quarantine
    My mom is on the phone with my dad and she is screaming at him! She is screaming at him over him not paying the bills and over him cheating on her with a lot of women. Her hand starts to stroke my cock while she is still screaming at my dad. She pours herself a glass of red wine and she keeps going off on my dad. My mom leans her leg up on the kitchen counter and I stick my hard cock inside of her pussy. "I'm fucking your son right now!" she yells in to the phone. She leans over in to the doggy style position against the kitchen counter, so it will be easier for me to fuck her. "I'm arching my back right now so your son can fuck me!" she exclaims. "Your son fucks me in a way that you never could!" she tells him. She moves over to the kitchen table and she lies down on the table so I can fuck her pussy in the missionary position next. My dad doesn't believe my mom and he thinks she's lying. I start to fuck her pussy harder and harder. "Can you hear that? Can you hear him fucking me?! He's balls deep inside my pussy right now!" she yells in to the phone. "You could never make me moan the way that your son does! Listen to me cum on your son's cock!" she tells him. She turns the camera on the phone on and she gets down on her knees and she tells me to cum on her face. I jerk my cock off all over her face as she continues to record the entire thing for my dad!

Duration: 37:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download New Quarantine Apartment with Step-Mom

Images
    Teen Suck Cock Boyfriend And Rough Sex

Studio: Sweetie Fox
    Cast: Sweetie Fox
    Genres: Teens, All sex, Blowjob

Sexy girl gives blowjob to guy. Muscular handsome hard fucks beauty in all poses. They got mass of pleasure from the process.

Duration: 21:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Teen Suck Cock Boyfriend And Rough Sex

Images
    teen is huge slut

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
    Cast: Amalia
    Genres: Teen, Anal, Old With Young, Facial

This time we have a sexy teen who loves fucking with older dudes. Watch how she gets her pussy and ass finger fucked before getting fucked in both her holes.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 32:54
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 975.6 MB

Download teen is huge slut

Images
    Penelope Kay -My Imaginary -

Penelope Kay and her Chase Arcangel have an unusual relationship that's about to get way weirder. Penelope has decided she wants to tap that, but she has a strange way of going about it. She waits until they're alone together putting away the dishes, and then turns away from Chase and starts talking to her imaginary real . Inviting her so-called real to her room, Penelope stalks out of the kitchen. She climbs into bed and goes on to show her imaginary her tits and then asks if he likes her panties. She's in the middle of rubbing her clit and finger banging her greedy twat for her imaginary when she decides to take things a step further.
    Grabbing a stuffed bear, Penelope humps the toy while her boobs bounce from the motion. Things are just getting really good when Chase hears the commotion and peers in the door to see what's going on. He cannot figure out what is going on, so he enters the room and asks Penelope straight out. Penelope lets Chase know that she's playing with her "real" who is bigger and actually fucks her. Spreading her thighs, Penelope gives Chase a chance to be the better by touching her pussy. Chase isn't certain, but Penelope isn't taking no for an answer. She gets Chase's dick out of his pants and lays back so he can shove it in. Chase finds his stepsis nice and wet for his dick as he gives her what she's begging for.
    Penelope repays Chase by pushing him onto the bed and blowing him, complete with a titty fuck. Then she climbs on top and sinks down onto his hardon for a full on stiffie ride. She sets a hot rhythm as she leans forward to let Chase squeeze those lovely titties. Eventually she leans further back so she can really go to work bouncing away. Getting on her hands and knees, Penelope moans as Chase comes back into her and gives her the rough pussy pounding she's been chasing. She winds up on her back, watching Chase as he fucks her to one last orgasm before pulling out and covering her from her trimmed twat to her face with his big load. Cum covered, Penelope lets Chase know she doesn't need her imaginary friend anymore because now she can fuck him whenever she wants.

Duration: 30:06
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1001kbps

File size: 250.2 MB

Download Penelope Kay -My Imaginary -

Images
    In On the Secret

Cast: Ashley Wolf
    Genres: Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Dress, Facial, Hairy Pussy, Hardcore, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Small Tits, Step Mom, Step , White

After Jay Rock discovers his stepmom, Ashley Wolf, is a total slut, he has an ace in his pocket he knows he can hold on to forever. If Ashley wants her secret to be safe, Jay has some demands of his own. Ashley totally hates Jay at first, but once she realizes how much she enjoys sucking Jay's dick, she can't get enough of her scheming stepson. Close.

Duration: 49:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3497kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download In On the Secret

Images
    Sarah Cute - Risk & Pleasure -

To be really successful, you have to be a junkie for challenges. To put everything on the line. The funny thing is that at the end of the day the biggest challenge is to make your wife Cherry happy, and that is exactly your next goal. You have promised her to bring her to a fancy wellness resort, to spend some time together, just the two of you, and she didn't seem to mind...

Duration: 26:57
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2113kbps
    Audio: 173kbps

File size: 452.6 MB

Download Sarah Cute - Risk & Pleasure -

Images
    Vienna Black

Cast: Vienna Black
    Genres: all sex, blowjob, cumshot, cum in mouth, pov, roleplay, taboo, teen

I've got a little problem - I enjoy visiting the old titty bar now & then. Wasn't a problem until my wife found out. Now my teen stepdaughter Vienna wants to go a concert, she knows I'm in the doghouse with her mom and plots to get her way. She needs cash for her show thingy. She has on this pink mini-dress, trying to appeal to my worse nature and it's working! She bends over revealing that perfect teen pussy, teasing to get her stepdad nice and hard. She strips down and starts to woerk my cock like a pro, I can't belive this!? When she's had her way with me, she sucks up every last drop of come, even getting the load dribbling down her chin. Money well spent & I didnt even have to leave the house!

Duration: 24:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Vienna Black

Images
    Angelica Heart - All My Devoted Step-Moms -

When your parents got divorced, you were kinda freaked out. For nothing! Your has gotten married four more times since that... Which means that you have four mind blowing stepmoms with quite the memories. Your was often away on business and left you with his hot trophy wives... Let's just say things got out of hand with every single one of them. Care to revisit those kinky memories?

Duration: 23:02
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2121kbps

File size: 388.2 MB

Download Angelica Heart - All My Devoted Step-Moms -

Images
    Penelope Kay - My Imaginary 480p

Penelope Kay and her Chase Arcangel have an unusual relationship that's about to get way weirder. Penelope has decided she wants to tap that, but she has a strange way of going about it. She waits until they're alone together putting away the dishes, and then turns away from Chase and starts talking to her imaginary real . Inviting her so-called real to her room, Penelope stalks out of the kitchen. She climbs into bed and goes on to show her imaginary her tits and then asks if he likes her panties. She's in the middle of rubbing her clit and finger banging her greedy twat for her imaginary when she decides to take things a step further.

Duration: 30:06
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

File size: 351.3 MB

Download Penelope Kay - My Imaginary 480p

Images
    Stepsis Is After My Dick

Cast: Lindsey Lane
    Genres: Ball Sucking, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Fair Skin, Girl-Boy, Handjob, Long hair, Panties, Petite, POV, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Spanking, Super Skinny, Tattoos, Thong

Lindsey Lane has been single for a few long weeks, which means she's not getting any dick. She's so horny that she'll do whatever it takes. Today is the day to put her plan into action. She waits until her mom and stepdad leave the house, then goes to pay her , Jason, a visit. Lindsey knows Jason has a girlfriend now, but she doesn't care. Wearing just a tank top and thong, the super skinny teen climbs into bed with her stepbro and proposes they have a big of fun.Jason tries to protest, but Lindsey isn't about to take no for an answer. Before Jason knows it, Lindsey has pulled his morning wood out and sucked it into her mouth. Her hands wrap around the shaft to hold him in place as she deep throats him. Although Lindsey is masterful at BJs and clearly enjoys them, she wants that pussy filled and will stop at nothing to achieve that. Eventually she straddles Jason's hips and climbs aboard for a reverse cowgirl stiffie ride that lets Jason really enjoy the jiggle of her fine ass.Turning around, Linsdey continues her ride in cowgirl. Her little titties with their tan lines are almost as good a show as the way Jason's hardon sinks into that shaved twat as she keeps her party going. When Jason takes over for both their pleasure, he gets his stepsis on her back so he can really dominate her super skinny body. Giving Lindsey the D until her head falls back and her moans take on a new level or pleasure is a lovely way to wake up, but Jason can only go for so long. As soon as Lindsey has climaxed, Jason pulls out and strokes himself off that last little bit to nut on his 's stomach. They agree that Jason's girlfriend is no reason they can't start fucking each other again.

Duration: 19:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8975kbps
    Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stepsis Is After My Dick

Images
    Shalina Devine - All My Devoted Step-Moms

Genres: Gonzo All Sex Hardcore POV

When your parents got divorced, you were kinda freaked out. For nothing! Your has gotten married four more times since that... Which means that you have four mind blowing stepmoms with quite the memories. Your was often away on business and left you with his hot trophy wives... Let's just say things got out of hand with every single one of them. Care to revisit those kinky memories?

Duration: 26:12
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps

File size: 438.7 MB

Download Shalina Devine - All My Devoted Step-Moms

Images
    Becky Bandini Goes Wild Sucking Her Neighbor's Dick

Cast: Becky Bandini
    Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Sex, Brunette, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Face Fucking, MILF, Missionary, Oral Sex, Pre-Cum, Reverse Cowgirl, Titty Fuck

Tantalizing lady Becky Bandini was having a not-so-perfect day when her sexy neighbor came over and fabulously changed her mood. The room was filled with different spirits of magical sensual sensations as Becky teased his naughty neighbor with her big tits. Powerless, he couldn't help but masturbate and finally had a pre-cum. Becky, already wet and horny, licked his buttermilk with her thirsty tongue. Wanting more, she twirled her tongue around his hard cock, sucked it, and tittyfucked it. Unable to control his lust, the horny man thrusts deeply into Becky's mouth, fucking her throat until she almost gagged. The two fucked in leapfrog, doggystyle, missionary, and cowgirl until he orgasms, filling Becky's filthy mouth with a load of his cum.

Duration: 35:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7393kbps
    Audio: 79kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Becky Bandini Goes Wild Sucking Her Neighbor's Dick

Images
    The Determined Newbie

Cast: Asia Nicole
    Genres: African American, American, Bed, Bedroom, Behind The Scenes, Black, Black Hair, Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Braless, Brown Eyes, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, CFNM, Clothed Sex, Cowgirl, Crop Top, Cum On Pussy

Asia Nicole is new to the scene, and Allen Swift is happy to show her what the industry is all about. Asia knows the big screen is her calling from an exotic dancer background. She can't wait to show the world all her talents.

Duration: 43:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2657kbps

File size: 892.7 MB

Download The Determined Newbie