Page 7 of 11 << First ... 56789 ... Last >>

Thread: Keep2Share.cc - support  

Images

Re: keep2share.cc

Hmmmm; beside the payment-issu;
    A lot postings are linked to k2s.cc (and similar like tez-filez) and even when the are actuall, the write: File not longer exists
    I thought maybe some companies dont want their "Files" be shared, but even "harmless" clips like .p.e melissa mendini are not avail able
    Doesnt matter witch browser, and with or without cookie/refering side
    Even at other sites too

Images

Keepshare - External Services Links (CxRC & scenerls) set to Premium Premium Pro only

Just noticed in trying to download an OnlyFans video, that the Keepshare links in External Services have switched to Premium | Premium Pro only.

Tested with links from this week, as well as going back to January. I also checked a scenerls link posted today, and experienced the same behavior. Tested with VPN on and off.

Sample links

https://k2s.cc/file/a7285ada3f403?site=vipergirls.to
    https://k2s.cc/file/1bb5edfb79a6b?site=vipergirls.to

https://vipergirls.to/threads/729863...#post112791949
    https://k2s.cc/file/e29bc8bd4d343?site=vipergirls.to

Regards

Images

Re: Keepshare - External Services Links (CxRC & scenerls) set to Premium Premium Pro only

It's just the anti-virus bit that's for subscribers. Guest users just have to click "slow speed download". The files can be downloaded by guests with a max 15 second wait time and 200kB/s.

4. Liked by 3 users: Hate, Pixel, roger33

Images

Re: Keepshare - External Services Links (CxRC & scenerls) set to Premium Premium Pro only

/edit
    Nevermind. Lightspeed V.
    /
    Just downloaded pretty_potatoo_0001.mp4 as a free user after solving the captcha with a VPN. Weird.

Last edited by Hate; 23rd August 2022 at 16:57.
    Love's fresh vids: PJG WAH FW FFD
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤ PJGIRLS‏‎‎᠎᠎᠎᠎  ᠎ ‎​​᠎Rin‏‏‎ Teenikini RazorCandi

SteamGirl Network

6. Liked by 2 users: Pixel, roger33

Images

Also ensure your fileboom/keep2share links have ?site=vipergirls.to added to the end of the URL as it provides extra functionality such as reduced waiting times, faster speeds as well as a small extra reward for the link poster.

8. Liked by 3 users: Hate, Pixel, roger33

Images

Thanks to everyone for the quick responses

The issue seems to have resolved itself, and it seems like it may have been a momentary issue with keepshare. At the time, jdownloader was refusing to download the links with an "account missing" error that usually denotes that a premium account is required and when I tried manual download, the re-captcha didn't spawn.

Thanks again.

10. Liked by 2 users: Hate, roger33

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: keep2share.cc

Free download with K2S has increased from 15sec wait time to 30sec ( with the Viper tag on address line)

Also d/l speed has dropped to below 50Kb/sec from >150kb/sec

Can someone please give them a nudge

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Keep2Share.cc - support

When downloading videos (or video ZIPs/RARs) above 2GB (as slow free user), I often get "download failed" after ~1 hour or so (using firefox). I can click on retry (in Firefox’s download window), and it resumes at that point, but if I don’t click on retry fast enough, it won’t work anymore.

Anyone have the same issue?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by gelgamek View Post
    When downloading videos (or video ZIPs/RARs) above 2GB (as slow free user), I often get "download failed" after ~1 hour or so (using firefox). I can click on retry (in Firefox’s download window), and it resumes at that point, but if I don’t click on retry fast enough, it won’t work anymore.

Anyone have the same issue?
    Use a download manager like JDownloader , Internet Download Manager (IDM) or a similar tool. They are far better when it comes to downloading huge files:

https://jdownloader.org/download/index
    https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

14. Liked by 1 user: CMM

Images

I was offline for a couple of weeks and on return I have not been able to preview K2S or Tez vids. A quick explanation - when the preview of K2S/Tez starts, I usually pause it, and then run the mouse along the seek bar to view the preview thumbs for the whole vid. I use this extensively to determine if a vid has specific themes of interest to me.

I have tried various VPN locations, and without a VPN, with and without script & ad blockers. FFox is my browser of choice and I use a lifetime K2S account from back in the day when these were still available.

I was wondering if everyone else has the same 'issue'? I'm interested to hear from someone with Premium Pro account (PM if you prefer) to ascertain whether K2S now restricted this functionality to Premium Pro users only? Or, they have just removed it completely? See related pic below.

Images

The uploader of the video can disable video previews for their files. You can test CxRC content such as https://vipergirls.to/threads/800695...(-xxshaybaexx) which are all set to free access and previews enabled.

As for testing with VPN's etc. Ensure to clear the website's local storage in addition to any cookies and cache. In Chrome, press F12 > Application Tab > Local Storage option and right click the website and pick clear storage.

17. Liked by 2 users: pevets, roger33

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    The uploader of the video can disable video previews for their files. You can test CxRC content such as https://vipergirls.to/threads/800695...(-xxshaybaexx) which are all set to free access and previews enabled.

As for testing with VPN's etc. Ensure to clear the website's local storage in addition to any cookies and cache. In Chrome, press F12 > Application Tab > Local Storage option and right click the website and pick clear storage.
    Many thanks for the quick response V, very much appreciated. I have done all clean ups (caches, temp files, cookies etc.) both manually and with tools e.g Privazer.
    Also, it's not confined to a specific site or user - it's occurring across all sites and including multiple users/threads that I visit regularly where all video previews are/were enabled. In fact I can still preview vids as before i.e. the first x seconds or minutes of a video, it's just that the thumbnails are no longer visible as you move the mouse cursor across the seek bar.

Images

I'm not seeing these thumbnails either anymore. They might've updated their video player.

20. Liked by 1 user: pevets

Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    I'm not seeing these thumbnails either anymore. They might've updated their video player.
    It started working again within the last 24 hours
    It was short lived, to a degree, it seems only uploads days old can be previewed. With recent or 'within day' uploads it doesn't work, so I guess the process generating the thumbs are days behind. Annoying.
    Last edited by pevets; 27th April 2023 at 16:55.

Images

Some files I've uploaded are marked as processing and aren't downloadable. I've not had this happen before.

"This file is no longer available" is what is shown when trying to download.

It's been more than 20 minutes, Anyone else facing this?

Same files I uploaded to fikper are working fine.

Page 7 of 11 << First ... 56789 ... Last >>