Thread: Payment still pending in filehosting filesmonster  

Images

Payment still pending in filehosting filesmonster

Good day guys. I am webmaster who is working and share files of filesmonster filehosting. Who has contacts with support of content-cooperation .com tha main site of filesmonster filehosting? I have payment which is dated 5th december today is 11th december and still my payment is pending. If they still posting here their links why they are not paying to webmasters? Can somebody help with this issue ?

Images

Re: Payment still pending in filehosting filesmonster

There are users with pending payments from March but with recently processed payments. Them being a Russian company, I assume earnings made through users who used certain payment gateways are on hold due to sanctions. Patience will eventually solve it.

3. Liked by 3 users: Master_Yoda, Pixel, roger33

Images

I understand but through this period they are working , posting in different adult forums, and earning money, i made request via binance account , i think it is possible to make payment through binancen and payoneer

Images

Now it is 22th december more than 2 weeks has passed from 5th ,they wrote in message that they will pay in 2 weeks but unfortunately they are not paying my money. I dont know why you are still functioning if you are not paying money? They are scam!!

Images

28 th december still my payment is pending . This is absolutely ridicilous.