Viper Ripper v1.2 (RC3)
You can provide feedback by registering on the forum and/or by replying here: http://vipergirls.to/threads/914872
This is our third release candidate. Aside from several bug fixes there are three big new features. The first one is the bulk import feature. It allows you copy/paste hundreds of ViperGirls links inside the Viper Ripper at once. We have also introduced a live preview of what is being downloaded. This comes in two flavors: you can enable the download preview which shows you the last downloaded image and you can enable the status window which shows you what link is being downloaded, how fast it downloaded.
- 102 supported hosts
- bulk import of vipergirls links
- download: show latest image
- download: show download status
Download: Viper Ripper v1.2 (RC3)
1) remove any previous versions from the viper ripper
2) download the Viper Ripper v1.2 RC3 from the link above
3) extract the contents of the archive somewhere
4) open the ViperRipper.exe file
1) I'm seeing "bad host" for some jobs. Right-click on the job and hit "report".
2) My files are named 1_005.jpg. The number before the underscore is the post number. It allows you to easily identify posts in multi post threads.
3) I want original filenames. This is supported. Go the [Options] > [Preferences] and mark the box before "Grab original filenames".
4) My jobs aren't downloading. Enable autostart downloads in the options or select the jobs you want to download and hit "Start".
5) I'm copying links to my clipboard but nothing happens. Enable clipboard monitoring in the options.
1) You can use ctrl+a to select all jobs and delete them or start them.
2) You can double-click started or in progress jobs to open the download folder.
3) To add just one post to the Viper Ripper job list: find a post and copy/paste the post link (eg. #1) at the top right of every post.