Viper Ripper v1.1 (RC2)
You can provide feedback by registering on the forum and/or by replying here: http://vipergirls.to/threads/847914
This is our second release candidate. The hosts file is now hosted at ViperGirls itself. That should prevent numerous problems such as the Viper Ripper being stuck in your task manager due to the connections timing out because of an unreachable external server. This release also fixes a handful of bugs related to connections and job processing. We have also added proxy support and a pre-launch status bar informing you of actions that are being taken such as updating the hosts file and checking for updates. Finally, the Viper Ripper now supports 91 image hosts.
- loading status bar
- option: connection retries
- option: connection timeout
- proxy support (ip, port, user pass)
- solved NullPointerException error
- solved ProgressBarUI error
- solved SocketException error
Download: Viper Ripper v1.1 (RC2)
1) remove any previous versions from the viper ripper
2) download the Viper Ripper v1.1 RC2 from the link above
3) extract the contents of the archive somewhere
4) open the ViperRipper.exe file
1) I'm seeing "bad host" for some jobs. Right-click on the job and hit "report".
2) My files are named 1_005.jpg. The number before the underscore is the post number. It allows you to easily identify sets in multi post threads.
3) I want original filenames. This is supported. Go the [Options] > [Preferences] and mark the box before "Grab original filenames".
4) My jobs aren't downloading. Enable autostart downloads in the options or select the jobs you want to download and hit "Start".
5) I'm copying links to my clipboard but nothing happens. Enable clipboard monitoring in the options.
1) You can use ctrl+a to select all jobs and delete them or start them.
2) You can double-click started or in progress jobs to open the download folder.
3) To add just one post to the Viper Ripper job list: find a post and copy/paste the post link (eg. #1) at the top right of every post.