Viper-Ripper v1.0 (RC1)
You can provide feedback by registering on the forum and/or by replying here: http://vipergirls.to/threads/823376
This is our first release candidate. Most of the features we planned to implement are implemented now and most bugs should have been crushed. This release contains a number of cosmetic changes and a few new features. The Viper Ripper now supports the ridiculously high number of 74 image hosts. Hell yeah baby! As always, please report any issues you may still encounter. Finally, we'll work on (better) MAC/Linux once we're comfortable calling the Windows version stable and final.
- active download jobs appear on top now
- application icons are now proper red instead of green
- auto start now works independently of clipboard monitoring
- jobs can now be started without having to select them first
- log out now clears credentials if you chose to remember those
- new cosmetic look giving the ripper more of an identity
- password masking in the log on window
- window can be moved into tray
Download: Viper-Ripper v1.0 (RC1)
1) remove any previous versions from the viper ripper
2) download the Viper Ripper v1.0 RC1 from the link above
3) extract the contents of the archive somewhere
4) open the ViperRipper.exe file
1) I'm seeing "bad host" for some jobs. This means the image host in that post is not supported. Report it in this thread.
2) My files are named 1_005.jpg. The number before the underscore is the post number. It allows you to easily identify sets in multi post threads.
3) I want original filenames. This is supported. Go the [Options] > [Preferences] and mark the box before "Grab original filenames".
4) My jobs aren't downloading. Enable autostart downloads in the options or select the jobs you want to download and hit "Start".
5) I'm copying links to my clipboard but nothing happens. Enable clipboard monitoring in the options.
1) You can use ctrl+a to select all jobs and delete them or start them.
2) You can double-click started or in progress jobs to open the download folder.
3) To add just one post to the Viper Ripper job list: find a post and copy/paste the post link (eg. #1) at the top right of every post.