Page 11 of 313 << First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last >>

Thread: Beauties Gently Caress wet Pussies - Masturbation!  

Images
    Smoking Hot Ashley Fires

Cast: Ashley Fires
    Genres: Natural Tits, Blonde, Lingerie, Masturbation, Stockings
    Video language: English

Beautiful babe Ashley Fires is a hot tease in her lacy black lingerie showing off her long legs in her dark stockings as she strips and fingers her tight trimmed pussy from behind.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11704kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 909.8 MB

Download Smoking Hot Ashley Fires

Kenzie - Kenzie

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Latina ,Solo

Kenzie, a 23-year-old office worker from Lancaster, Ohio, needs a little time to loosen up at the start of these clips, but before long, she loosens up, opens up and fills up her pussy with a dildo. Said Kenzie, "I got my toy online. We have a local sex shop, but if I'd gotten it there, everybody in town wouldn't heard about it. I use my toy just about every day, alone or with my guy. I have the best orgasms from using it.'?

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:58
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 19kbps

File size: 173.9 MB

Download Kenzie - Kenzie

Images
    Losing A Bet - Melissa

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

Melissa is a scrumptious amateur from the small town of Royse City, Texas. Sports may be a big deal there, but she doesn't seem to be very good at them. In fact, check out how quickly she loses a game of foosball to her guy. They had a little bet riding on each point. If he scored, she had to lose clothing. We have a bet of our own going around in the Naughty offices. We think she threw the match in order to give her guy a sexy masturbation show. What do you think?

Duration: 9:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

Download Losing A Bet - Melissa

Misty - Misty

Genres: Amateur ,Asian ,Brunette ,Solo

The NaughtyMag studio staff was out cruising for ass when they saw this hot little 19-year-old number standing on the side of the road. The gal in our crew did the hard work, talking her up and asking her if she wanted to be rich and famous. Misty--that's the 19-year-old's name--didn't seem so enthusiastic at first, but she accepted a ride back to our studio, where she...well, you're gonna have to watch the video to find out. Put it this way, though: There's a lot of potential out there in the world, just waiting for our studio to drive by.

Duration: 26:39
    Video: 480x368, Windows Media Video 9, 1562kbps
    Audio: 21kbps

File size: 311.0 MB

Download Misty - Misty

Images
    Toni Hall - Toni Hall

Toni likes sex. And she likes cock. But she especially likes beautiful women. But there are no cocks in this video, and the only beautiful woman is Toni, who shows off every inch of her body and gets deep inside her pussy to show us how she likes it. Enjoy.

Duration: 13:29
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 458kbps
    Audio: 19kbps

File size: 47.7 MB

Download Toni Hall - Toni Hall

Heart-Shaped Box - Adira Allure

Genres: Amateur ,Big Ass ,Blonde ,Hairy Pussy ,Masturbation ,Solo

Occupation: Manager at a cannabis club; Age: 23; Born: March 16; Ht: 5'7"; Wt: 132 pounds; Bras: 34B; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Licking & light fingering; BJs: I'll swallow if you're hot; Masturbate: Who doesn't? Check out the adorable little bush on Adira. She shaved it into a heart shape just for you guys to show you how much she loves your support and adoration. Adira is fun. She's a pot-smoking beauty with a penchant for raunchy sex and has fantasies that'll make you blush. She works as a manager at a cannabis club, which is like a bar but with weed instead of booze. She told us that her fantasies are being gangbanged, sucking a gigantic cock and having tons of public sex. "Preferably, they'd all happen at the same time," she told us. "I usually stick to oral when having sex in public. That being said, I'd love to do what the British call "dogging." That's when a girl goes into the woods and bangs any guys who wander out there looking for pussy, two or three at a time."

Duration: 16:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 938.1 MB

Download Heart-Shaped Box - Adira Allure

Images
    A dirty girl - just for you - Kaylee Sevenfold

Kaylee is only 18 but she's a dirty girl as she'll prove to you in this solo video. The student from Naples, Florida had two goals; to get herself off with her fingers and a toy and to get you off as well. Bet she achieves both of them.

Duration: 13:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2386kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

File size: 237.4 MB

Download A dirty girl - just for you - Kaylee Sevenfold

POV Girlfriend - Brooke

Step right into the action with Brooke, a horny, young bartender originally from Las Vegas who now resides in Florida. In this POV scene you're her boyfriend and she's spreading and fingering her cunt just for you. You've just come home from a long day and you just want to drink a beer and watch TV. Brooke's got another idea. How about you just relax and watch her slowly pull down her jeans, exposing her tight, shaved pussy? She wants you to pull your cock out and jerk off while she slides her small fingers into her waiting cunt. She's going to get you off while you listen to her moan. Your girlfriend is the best.

Duration: 11:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
    Audio: 97kbps

File size: 662.1 MB

Download POV Girlfriend - Brooke

Images
    Masturbation of pinky lips

Studio: Punani Films

Have you ever seen such moistening and eye-pleasing vagina owned by some blonde babe? Enjoy these sweet pussy lips that are currently having a session of masturbation.

Duration: 19:34
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3612kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 535.9 MB

Download Masturbation of pinky lips

Sara Siren - Sara Siren

Pretty and happy, Sara Siren has on little denim shorts and a tight top. She's barefoot and reclines on the bed as our Naughty Neighbors reporter chats with her. Sara has a web cam and she likes to show off when she's on-line. Guys type in comments and she answers back, trying to give them hard dicks. If they have a web cam also, she can see them. Sometimes they jack off so she can see it. She likes to see guys play with their dicks. She often gets the kinky guys who ask her to spit on herself or lick her own toes. The NN reporter decides to give her his own orders. He tells her to strip naked so he can see her ass and little boobies. She's happy to obey, smiling and laughing the whole time. Sara likes to be spanked and get fucked from behind. She likes to talk dirty so our man asks her to give him a sample. Can masturbation be far behind? Sara fingers her shaved pussy, rubbing the lips and clit while she moans from the sensations. She wets a vibrator with her mouth, turns it on and works her snatch good, using her finger and the chick-stick to drive herself crazy. Sara is loud and dirty talking, and spanks her ass, too. She uses her toy in different ways. She rubs the vibrating tip around her lips and clit, she pumps it in and out really fast, about two inches, and she uses her fingers and toy at the same time to excite different sections of her hole. "I masturbate all the time," says Sara. "I don't really have any sexual fantasies. I just like to get off in as many ways as I can, either with my hands or with a guy." Our NN reporter is very satisfied with Sara and the way she penetrates her pussy. He'll give NN's editor a good report when he gets back to the office.

Duration: 17:19
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 705kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 103.3 MB

Download Sara Siren - Sara Siren

Images
    Can't Wait - Valerie Peters

Genres: Amateur ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Toy

There have been countless songs written about girls named Valerie. It's a damn shame nobody has written one about this Valerie in particular because she's totally worth one. The 25-year-old from St, Petersburg, Florida, works at getting you--the viewer--to put down the camera and give her dick. She does a damned good job of exciting herself and getting off, as the close-ups of her super-wet pussy will show you. It might just cum down to a competition--who cums first, Valerie or you? So grab your tissues and get ready for action; Valerie is waiting for you, and she can't wait forever.

Duration: 12:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
    Audio: 92kbps

File size: 717.9 MB

Download Can't Wait - Valerie Peters

Squirtin' in the Shower - Sidney

Genres: Amateur ,Bathing ,Big Ass ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Squirting

Occupation: Winghouse server; Age: 18; Born: December 9; Ht: 5'10"; Wt: 155 pounds; Bras: 36D; Panties: Usually none; Anal: Licking; BJs: Spitters are quitters; Masturbate: Yes! I love to squirt. Damn! Look at this built babe. We love amateurs with a little extra cushion, and Sidney's plump tits and thick ass are ready for action. "When I go out I usually wear tight jeans or leggings and tank tops. I don't like wearing bras because I figure that I might as well show off my big ol' natties! I figure if you got 'em, flaunt 'em. I love getting looks from guys. "I lost my virginity to a sexy varsity football player. I was a horny freshman who wanted to try dick for the first time. I instantly became addicted. He ended up catching feelings for me, so I cut him loose, but I did sleep with a couple of other guys on the team. They loved me! I didn't limit myself to the boys, either. I used to fool around with all of my girlfriends, too. I love making out with girls in the shower. There's something so soft about the way a girl kisses; it gets my motor running better than anything. Of course, there's no replacement for a hard fucking. That's why I want to try a threesome. I'd let the girl get me all worked up, then the guy could tag in and take care of my pussy. "I love older guys! Like, I'll fuck guys three times my age. There's something so hot about a man who knows exactly how to please a woman. Plus, older guys can last a lot longer in bed."

Duration: 16:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
    Audio: 181kbps

File size: 614.6 MB

Download Squirtin' in the Shower - Sidney

Images
    Private Dancer - Missie

Do you ever wish you could have a sexy 21-year-old, wriggling on your lap and grinding on your boner, wanting nothing more than to give you one hell of a show? Of course you have. We all have. That's why we love Missie. She's mysterious. She doesn't say a word in this video. First, she's jamming out to her tunes, but when she notices that you're in the room and want to see her naked, she doesn't hesitate before gyrating her hips to the rhythm, swiveling and slowly stripping off her top. It doesn't stop until she's plunging her fingers into her pussy and rubbing herself to an intense orgasm just to make you happy.

Duration: 17:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

Download Private Dancer - Missie

Maria up close

Release Year: 2022
    Genres: Masturbation, Solo

Super sexy russian teen girl Maria amazing sensual masturbate action.

Duration: 8:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 312.6 MB

Download Maria up close

Images
    Kourtney - Sugar And Spice (2022)

Cast: Kourtney
    Genres: Solo, Masturbation

With her short red hair and cute petite frame, Brit babe Kourtney is sure to please. She takes her time undressing, letting the tension build as she peels off her overalls and form fitting white shirt. Do you want to have a taste of that cream filled twat? She'd like you to hurry up and make her squeal.

Duration: 12:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16602kbps
    Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kourtney - Sugar And Spice (2022)

Lustfull Witch Horse Dildo

Release Year: 2021
    Studio: Octokuro
    Cast: Nona

Brunette masturbates with a big black dildo. The lady likes to have an orgasm.

Duration: 23:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lustfull Witch Horse Dildo

Images
    All beauties of blondy

Studio: Punani Films

Little boobs were not such a big problem when there was a moistening vagina and so damn sexy legs covered in pantyhose! Blonde lady doesn't feel shy to demonstrate her all beauties.

Duration: 23:03
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3625kbps

File size: 633.8 MB

Download All beauties of blondy

Masturbating thick Mom Ashley Rider finds a toy

Cast: Ashley Rider (EU) (32)
    Genres: Big natural tits, Beautiful, Blonde, Big ass, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo, Toys

Thick Mom Ashley Rider loves to play with her toy while she's home alone.

Duration: 18:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Masturbating thick Mom Ashley Rider finds a toy

Images
    Sexy, Single and Sassy - Danni Rivers

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen

Danni is getting her associates degree in science. She says she likes going to raves, but she also enjoys staying at home and playing cards. "I'm either doing something completely wild or something completely calm. There's no in-between with me! "My on-again, off-again boyfriend shot these pictures. He wasn't happy when I told him that I wanted to be in a magazine, but I told him that he doesn't have a say in what I do, especially since we're not officially together right now. The whole process turned out to be really fun, and he had a good time pretending to be a photographer. "I love being in a relationship, but being single is a lot of fun, too. I enjoy the fact that I can go out with my friends and eye-fuck a cute guy without feeling guilty about semi-cheating. I'm a nervous wreck when I have a boyfriend."

Duration: 23:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sexy, Single and Sassy - Danni Rivers

Blake Blossom in shower

Release Year: 2020

Sexy girl Blake Blossom in shower amazing masturbate action.

Duration: 17:48
    Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

Download Blake Blossom in shower

Images
    Pressure can burst a pipe, or pressure can make

Release Year: 2020

Sexy amateur girl blake blossom amazing masturbation on shower action.

Duration: 20:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2281kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Pressure can burst a pipe, or pressure can make

Kate Kuray vibed wet pussy

Russian girl Kate Kuray vibed wet pussy and hottest orgasm show.

Duration: 6:48
    Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

File size: 300.8 MB

Download Kate Kuray vibed wet pussy

Images
    Motoko Gets Double Creampie

Cast: Lana

A brunette masturbates on camera with a huge colorful dildo in her ass.

Duration: 22:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Motoko Gets Double Creampie

Antonia Sainz - Doggystyle Dildo (2022)

Cast: Antonia Sainz
    Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Member favourite, Antonia Sainz is laying on a fur rug in some sexy sequin lingerie and knows how hot she looks! She bends over before kneeling up, rubbing her hands all over herself seductively. This gorgeous brunette pulls down the top of her lingerie to set her big tits free and slowly starts to strip. She pulls the crotch of her lingerie up between her puffy pussy lips and Antonia soon gets completely naked and fingers herself while bent over on the rug. We zoom in closeup as she pleasures her juicy puffy pussy then this horny hottie uses a pump on both her nipples and her labia. She sucks her pussy up into the dome and once it is all swollen up, Antonia bends back over into the doggystyle position and toys her wet pussy with a dildo!

Duration: 19:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8009kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz - Doggystyle Dildo (2022)

Images
    Nerdy Girls Need Dildos, Too! - Naudie Rayn

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Glasses ,School Girl ,Solo ,Teen

You think brainiac girls don't get horny, too? Naudie Rayn of Dallas, Texas, is all nerded up in her glasses and uniform, sitting at her desk and studying for an important test, but she can't keep her mind on her books because she's so fucking horny. Now, this has probably happened to most of you guys out there: You're studying, you get horny, so you jack. What does Naudie do? Same thing, although she doesn't jack. She fingers and dildos her pussy. That way, when she's all done, she can stay focused on her studies. Until she gets horny again. Which probably won't take long.

Duration: 12:49
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 924kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

File size: 92.5 MB

Download Nerdy Girls Need Dildos, Too! - Naudie Rayn

Horny Blonde Oily Lewdness

Cast: Jessi

The oiled blonde showed off her dildo collection and tested it one by one with her pussy.

Duration: 24:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3613kbps
    Audio: 61kbps

File size: 649.2 MB

Download Horny Blonde Oily Lewdness

Images
    Office High Jinks - Jade Jantzen

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Latina ,Solo

Jade and her boyfriend work at the same small business. Jade is very professional and likes to keep her professional life separate from her private life as much as possible. Her boyfriend is not very professional. What he is, however, is a horny fuck with access to his company's high-end camera. We're very happy about that, too. Without that sweet lens we wouldn't be able to check out how he convinces his girlfriend to strip and masturbate in the supply closet. He's one silver-tongued fuck. No wonder he's working in a law office.

Duration: 18:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
    Audio: 269kbps

Download Office High Jinks - Jade Jantzen

A Pleasant Awakening

Studio: 1111 Customs
    Cast: Carolina Sweets
    Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Toys, Family Roleplay, , , Solo, Stockings

Step- awakens to find himself in his sexy Step- body. Thrilled, he wastes little time stripping and dressing in her sexy school uniform, as he has always dreamed of seeing her in it. He loves his new perky breasts, his smooth skin and his wet pussy. After getting dressed, he is so horny that he lies on the bed and fucks himself silly with a large black dildo. The feelings are so intense and he never wants them to end. What more can he ask for than having access to his step-'s perky breasts and wet pussy for the first time ever.

Duration: 12:28
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12467kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

Download A Pleasant Awakening

Images
    Study-Abroad Babe - Megan

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen ,Toy

"I'm only supposed to be in Germany for the semester, but I think I might stick around a little longer," Megan told us via email. "I love it here. I'm originally from the Northeast (in America), but I feel at home in Munich. I'm dating a guy who is much older than me, so he takes me to all of these cool places around the city. At first, it was museums and concerts; then we started exploring bars and restaurants. He told me that Munich has awesome sex clubs, too. We haven't been to one of those yet, but I can't wait to go. Apparently, there are even some clubs that have chains and leather and whips. Isn't that kinky? "Another cool thing about being in Europe is that you can catch a flight to Paris or Milan any weekend. The week before I let my guy take these pictures, he took me to Paris. We walked through the city for hours. It was romantic. He paid for us to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and my heart was fluttering. At the top, he stood behind me and we took in the view. He was grinding a little bit against my ass and I felt his hard cock rubbing me. When we got back to the hotel, I showed him how appreciative I was for taking me on the trip."

Duration: 18:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

Download Study-Abroad Babe - Megan