Page 2 of 839 << First 12341252102502 ... Last >>

Thread: Solo Men, Guys alone shows his forms, Masturbation, Orgasms {Gays Solo}  

Images
    Corbin Fisher - Sam Solo [1080p]

There's just something about Sam that is incredibly hot. I mean, sure - Sam is young, handsome, tight-bodied and athletic. And yes, Sam has himself a hot dick that is a pleasure to see as he lays back and strokes it.
    There's just something else about him, though - a confidence and a swagger, that seemingly endless reservoir or energy he has, a bit of a bad boy next door kind of quality, that makes him even hotter the more you're around him.
    Sam's a bit of a wild child, and is almost always on the hunt for some fun. He mentions that where he grew up, you either play football (which he did and does), fish (which he does and loves), or get in trouble (and I think we can all tell he does plenty of that too).
    He's a natural in front of the camera, looks great on camera, and clearly he enjoys being on camera and showing off - all that makes for a lot of fun for him and us!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 600.3 MB
    Download Corbin Fisher - Sam Solo [1080p]

Lady Marions Haunted Jock

Studio: Maskurbate

On Halloween, the night of mystery and evil, I got a young dude under my influence. We came to the place where the ghost of Lady Marion is a constant presence. There he put on the mask and he was immediately hypnotised. I interviewed Carl and he gave me all the answers that I wanted and then he did all that I commanded...

Duration: 17:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1487kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 212.6 MB
    Download Lady Marions Haunted Jock

Masqulin - Hot AF - Denfer

Denfer is a sexy Spanish curly-haired hunk! Watch as he strips off his shirt to reveal his hot smooth body, toned tattooed arms, and beefy pecs, highlighted by the gold chain he wears around his thick masculine neck. He whips out his giant uncut cock from his jeans before stroking his lubed tool. Finally stripping down he shows off his beefy thighs, and his big smooth bubble ass before double fisting his slick shaft 'til he cums.

Duration: 17:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
    Audio: 317kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Masqulin - Hot AF - Denfer

Images
    Venny

Release Year: 2022
    Video language: English

Having learned from all the other masculine men he's watched and been with, fraser now strips, teasing ricky with his toned body and big dick.

Duration: 9:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5557kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

File size: 376.6 MB
    Download Venny

Zed solo

He simply cannot resist the opportunity of having mike's big dick stuff his pristine hole. The end of the day is always the best part it, and working in a sauna is no different. Host fraser still has the horn and it's easy to see why with the perfectly defined french lad ricky waiting around. Smooth chest, perfect pecs and abs you just want to lick (not to mention is big solid dick) he's an ideal guy to end the working day on, and fraser jumps to it, working his shaft down his throat.

Duration: 8:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6355kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

File size: 384.7 MB
    Download Zed solo

ChaosMen - Valentin Petrov Solo (1080p)

Valentin reveals that he is now an American citizen, and that he's bisexual, though he seems to indicate that he leans more towards the gay side. He also indicates that he enjoys outdoor sex... or, rather, 'surprise sex' - sex that occurs unexpectedly. Who doesn't love a fun surprise?

Duration: 20:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4510kbps

File size: 702.0 MB
    Download ChaosMen - Valentin Petrov Solo (1080p)

Images
    Daddy Dean Up Close

He is a hairy hipster who will do almost anything in the sack. We paired him with the spindly shaggy him to see what would happen.

Format: flv
    Duration: 15:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 111.1 MB
    Download Daddy Dean Up Close

Travis - Testing Travis

Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Travis
    Genres: Big Dick ,Gay ,Shower/Bath ,Solo/Auditions ,Toys/Dildos

This weekend we have a special treat for all of the twink lovers out there. If you share our lust for slim, dark-skinned black boys with big ol' dicks and juicy-round bubble-butts, then you're gonna love our cute new boy travis! Just barely 18 and fresh out of high school, travis recently applied to do some underwear modeling for our new photographer shax. But we had other ideas.....

Duration: 38:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.4 MB
    Download Travis - Testing Travis

Horny Leonardoosa Fingers His Hole Need Cock

Studio: Chaturbate

Chaturbate model Leonardoosa shows his hole and ask to have his ass fucked hard and bred.

Duration: 10:12
    Video: 922x514, AVC (H.264), 5579kbps
    Audio: 98kbps

File size: 424.4 MB
    Download Horny Leonardoosa Fingers His Hole Need Cock

Images
    DJ - Introducing: DJ

Release Year: 2008
    Cast: DJ
    Genres: Gay ,Solo/Auditions

Dj is a sweet-faced 18-year-old fresh out of high school, the kind of hot black teenager one can usually only desire from a distance. From the moment i first laid eyes on him, i knew i just had to get this beautiful boy naked in front of my camera! Dj insisted he was too shy to expose his body to the public or have sex with an audience watching. But with a little bit of luck and a lot of persuasion, this boy of my dreams finally agreed to do things i never thought i'd be lucky enough to watch him do! The first day that dj came over, he swore it was only to discuss the possibility of filming a ''solo'' scene nothing more. He kept the book-bag he brought with him draped securely across his shoulder, and sat on the edge of my futon looking ready to leap up and flee my apartment any minute. I tried my best to put him at ease, and as the afternoon's negotiations progressed, dj seemed to grow more comfortable with me. After seeing one of my videos, he finally blurted out, ''okay, i'll do a solo scene!'' as i photocopied his driver's license (yes, he's really 18!), dj confessed that he was literally shaking, that's how nervous he was! This is probably my favorite out of the ''solo'' scenes i've filmed so far. Partly because dj is just so damn cute to me, but also because of everything that led up to this happening the thrill of conquest after a long, exhausting pursuit! As dj slowly strips out of his clothes, he is shy and self-conscious about showing off his body for the very first time. I can't even begin to explain how much his uncertainty and bashfulness turned me on! He gradually works up the nerve to take off all of his clothes and play with his dick for the camera.....

Duration: 36:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2460kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.2 MB
    Download DJ - Introducing: DJ

Garys Solo

They're both buff and extremely well built, blond, have a great presence in front of the camera, and are integral parts of what we each do and the videos we each film!

Format: avi
    Duration: 11:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3684kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 313.6 MB
    Download Garys Solo

Damon Archer - Undie Strokin Massive Load

You won't believe your eyes when you see the extreme action! These bottoms demand bigger and bigger, and they get what they want.

Duration: 8:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11337kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 677.9 MB
    Download Damon Archer - Undie Strokin Massive Load

Images
    Stock Idol Winner

Studio: Maskurbate

I invited Stock Idol winner JP to congratulate him on his new title and give him a gift for us all to enjoy, a brand new Fleshlight. Of course I asked him to try it in front of us and to fuck the Fleshlight mount. A joy to watch! JP really wanted to win this popularity contest. Glad he chose us to celebrate his victory! Congrats JP!

Duration: 14:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4656kbps

File size: 505.7 MB
    Download Stock Idol Winner

Donny

Studio: Island Stud

18 year old Donny is a totally smooth ripped athletic High School football jock. Like Kaleo, he is a total sport Stud! Donny currently plays basketball, soccer and football for his High School team on the Island of Oahu. This straight jock is not shy about showing off his big fat uncut cock in the locker room or for us to see. A virgin (only in front of the camera) this is his first time naked on film! Ive been working on my body since I was 14. Its about time I start making money on it! Donny states referring to his perfect athletic torso. And Im Russian, he states proudly, I am not afraid about being naked in public, he says, flexing his big biceps for my cameras. Donny is 100% pure Russian beef! He arrived in Hawaii when his parents immigrated to America 10 years ago and settled on the Islands. Seeing Donny strip out of his clothes and walk around naked is a delight! Like Tommy and Chase, Donny works out with dumbbells fully nude outdoors! Watch as he pumps iron completely naked with a throbbing rock hard dick... all caught on video! Donny has a classical Eastern European football body: ripped abs, creamy white skin, bubble butt and that beautiful uncut Russian cock! Wow! What a great fat dick! Why do Russian boys have such big beautiful watering foreskin? I put Donny to work pulling weeds wearing only his tennis shoes! Feast your eyes on the High School jock as be bends over and over, repeatedly, showing us his perfect bodybuilder boy body and butt! Donny gets excited when he finally sits down to jerk off. Like Oscar, he loves pulling on his foreskin and his thick uncut cock. Watch how he rubs his giant mushroom head as he masturbates! This football Stud blows a huge load on the ground in front of him! Donny walks to the shower room with a cock dripping with cum. His sexy shower scene will remind you of High School locker room team showers. Donny is a rare Russian Island Stud with the biggest uncut cock we have seen in a long while.

Duration: 31:53
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 709.3 MB
    Download Donny

Muscle Man Jack Hammer Shaving Naked 1080p

He led me into the tent, zipped up the door, and we sat for a moment watching.

Duration: 20:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7849kbps
    Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
    Download Muscle Man Jack Hammer Shaving Naked 1080p

Images
    On The Set (Samuel O'Toole) vol. 5 1080p

After sean jerks out a warm load from his throbbing shaft, he's wants more. Sean gets on all fours and offers his perfect fuzzy hole doggy style. Andrea is on it in no time, ramming sean's ass expertly until he bursts cum all over sean's muscled butt.

Duration: 17:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps
    Audio: 145kbps

File size: 901.3 MB
    Download On The Set (Samuel O'Toole) vol. 5 1080p

Dante Briggs (480P)

Studio: Gayhoopla

Hot as fire, smooth as ice. Hairy like the southern Italian hunk that he is. Heres a hot, hairy muscle dude jerking off for you.

Duration: 19:30
    Video: 856x480, MP4V, 1563kbps

File size: 241.7 MB
    Download Dante Briggs (480P)

Nico

She is right, or course, but she will still probably be shocked to see it is with her own , anthony verusso!!! They know she will see it, but that doesn't stop aaron from stuffing his fat cock into his in law's tight hole.

Duration: 7:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 275.2 MB
    Download Nico

Images
    Lil Jake - Introducing: Lil Jake

Release Year: 2020
    Cast: Lil Jake
    Genres: Big Dick ,Gay ,Shower/Bath ,Solo/Auditions ,Toys/Dildos

We've been listening to your feedback, and our top priority for 2020 is finding fresh faces and exciting new amateur talent.&nbsp; Our latest discovery is lil jake, a strikingly handsome bisexual male from the midwest with a slim, toned body and seductively deep, sexy voice. With his piercing eyes, pronounced cheekbones, and thick, sensual lips, lil jake has the kind of magnetic good looks that make you immediately want to see what he's hiding under his low-sagging jeans. But don't fast-forward too soon or you'll miss out on one of the most entertaining interviews we've filmed in awhile! Lil jake explains that he grew up in the 'hood doing many types of illegal things because he's "all about the money." he confesses to having a weakness for white girls and reminisces about sneaking into their fancy suburban homes or cars for many quick, forbidden fucks growing up. While teasingly playing with himself under his jeans, lil jake shares a sexy story about his very first sexual encounter with another male in his high school locker-room after gym class, and later a sexy jack-off session with one of his boys at the "trap house" late at night. "i'm freaky and i make money," lil jake sums himself up with a cocky shrug, which is probably how he ended up being referred to us by a former bba model who told him that we were looking for new models and might have some lucrative and legal work for him to pursue for a change. Understandably skeptical and cautious at first, he quickly changed his mind when he learned exactly how much money he could make! It's another sensual and steamy solo session from shax carter that you do not want to miss as lil jake slowly works up the courage to step out of his clothes and expose every inch of his sexy young body for the whole world to see!.

Duration: 38:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps

File size: 713.5 MB
    Download Lil Jake - Introducing: Lil Jake

Rogan Reid

Studio: Rawfuckboys

Rogan loves taking care of his body. He believes that part of being happy and healthy requires putting in a thorough workout, showing off his perfect body, and getting off as often as possible. He loves his body and knows how much others love it, too!

Duration: 18:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
    Audio: 143kbps

File size: 280.7 MB
    Download Rogan Reid

OnlyFans Rodion Air

Some men are born to suck cock. Their mouths open wide, their sperm-slimed gullets craving load after load...

Total size: 9.7 MB in 4 files.

Download OnlyFans Rodion Air

Images
    Lost At Sea vol.2 Cabin Fever

Release Year: 2008
    Studio: Diamond Pictures
    Cast: Mad Stefano, Lucien Dickson, Luke Ramsey, Marco Blaze, Ivan Daniloff, Umberto Barbona, Giancarlo Tiberti
    Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Big Dick, Muscles, International, Outdoors, Uncut

What's long hard and filled with semen? Lost At Sea 2! This one is packed with more cock than you'd know what to do with.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:00:37
    Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 998kbps

File size: 504.0 MB
    Download Lost At Sea vol.2 Cabin Fever

Bearly Fur Real (Samuel O'Toole) 1080p

Hotboys brings to you a dirty and hot fuckparty on the neighborhood of lapa - rio de janeiro, where we have sexy actors of the site and the presence of guests, among extras and viewers, some felt as they entered confortable with everything in the scene, while others made their own scene. The party caught fire, lots of orgy and a lot of sex.

Duration: 20:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6783kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Bearly Fur Real (Samuel O'Toole) 1080p

Adam Champ - Alone On The Range Scene 5

Studio: Raging Stallion

Masculine, hairy and beefy Adam Champ approaches the stableswearing his cowboy hat and an open flannel shirt. He surveys thelandscape to find that hes the only one around. He rubs on his furrychest and flexes his muscles wishing he had another rancher to playwith. Since hes by himself, he cant wait any longer and he pullsdown his pants to feel his ass and cock. He likes the way his meaty,fuzzy ass feels when he rubs it. Getting himself super aroused hepulls his pants all the way down and jacks away as he continues tofeel himself up. His uncut meat feels great in his hand and leads himto start jerking faster until he blasts streams of cum.

Duration: 10:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3128kbps

File size: 245.5 MB
    Download Adam Champ - Alone On The Range Scene 5

Images
    Still Waters Run Hot (Cosmo Babu)

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: MuscleHunks

Cosmo Babu is one of those musclemen you pass on the street who you may just not notice the first time you see him. His face seems mild and quiet, and even those muscular arms and rippling abs might not prompt more than a momentary flight of imagination. But hold on, for here's a muscleman whose power becomes jaw-droppingly apparent when he rips off his clothes and lets fly with his fierce posing routines. Brawny, solid, awesomely built, big-dicked and with a magnificent butt, Cosmo's a powerful bodybuilder with a relentless need to show it all. Catch Cosmo's show now!

Duration: 24:25
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1209kbps
    Audio: 84kbps

File size: 232.4 MB
    Download Still Waters Run Hot (Cosmo Babu)

Valentin Petrov Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Cast: Valentin Petrov
    Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

We find Valentin Petrov relaxing comfortably on the bed, grinning mischievously from ear to ear. Long-time Chaos members may remember him from circa 2015, when he appeared in a RAW scene with Chaos-favorite, Vander. Valentin is BACK and delivering his first Solo and candid interview, so you'll get a chance to learn about this sexy Russian stud with a HUGE dick. Who knows... maybe we'll have him back for more! Valentin reveals that he is now an American citizen, and that he's bisexual, though he seems to indicate that he leans more towards the gay side. He also indicates that he enjoys outdoor sex... or, rather, 'surprise sex' - sex that occurs unexpectedly. Who doesn't love a fun surprise? Valentin blames the pandemic for keeping him out of the gym. We think he still looks GREAT. Let us know if you agree down in the comments. He stands next to the bed and showcases his physique for you, flexing and revealing that he still has abs. He'd like to get into better shape and plans to do so now that things are calming down. One thing that certainly hasn't changed is Valentin's fat, uncut dick. He unbuttons his shorts and pulls out his cock and balls. His dick is already rock-hard, and he swings it back and forth before turning around to show you his ass while he thumbs his cock backwards at you, stroking it in a downward motion.

Total size: 1.0 GB in 2 files.

Download Valentin Petrov Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Angelo

Bennett anthony has been secretly admiring jimmy fanz, probably because of his playful nature and cute butt. When jimmy finds a framed photograph of himself in bennett's kitchen, he is flattered and admits to bennett he has a crush on him too.

Duration: 12:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6386kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 584.9 MB
    Download Angelo

Images
    Greco Rais

Studio: Homemadetwinks

Greco Rai using diffferent dildos while masturbating to achieve a wonderful cumshot.

Duration: 22:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 299.3 MB
    Download Greco Rais

Pharaoh Beckham

Studio: Chaosmen

Pharaoh had done some at home videos and I was eager to get him to do more.He has such a sexy vibe about him.
    Pharaoh is verse bottom, and has a 7 to 7.5-inch cock. I did ask him to grow some pubic hair, but sigh, he showed up bald. I try guys! I swear!
    No matter, he is cool, calm and collected, and very excited to perform in front of the camera. This was a very easy shoot as he already had experience filming himself at home. And as I said, he was very turned-on showing-off for us!
    For this solo, he brought his own personal dildo and got a lot of use out of it during the solo. It definitely turned him on, and it made him cum quickly. He shoots a giant load, giving himself a bit of a pearl necklace!

Duration: 19:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

File size: 439.1 MB
    Download Pharaoh Beckham

OnlyFans Allen King @allenkingxx Vol 4

Horny young studs first gay sex, twinks with older men, exclusive intergenerational gay videos.

Total size: 346.3 MB in 3 files.

Download OnlyFans Allen King @allenkingxx Vol 4

Images
    Lorenzo Solo

Release Year: 2015
    Studio: ChaosMen
    Cast: Lorenzo
    Genres: Solo, Cumshots, Muscular, Masturbation, Latin

Lorenzo is a hot mixed-heritage guy. There is a touch Caucasian, some Puerto Rican and a little Middle-eastern in his geic cocktail. He has a rockin' body, and I could tell by his initial images he was very hairy, so advised him to let it grow out. The battle against his natural hairiness was lost and it was time to embrace it! Clearly he works hard on his body, so he was worried the chest hair would hide it. I dunno, I don?t think you can hide his super fit physique! Love his hairy bush and armpits! Sniffffff! Lorenzo is a very friendly guy, easy to smile, and we clicked perality-wise. He play on Team Gay, but has a few non-stereotypical traits, like an obsessive following of sports, particularly professional basketball. Lots of checking scores and making sure he was able to watch a good gameing up that evening. Lorenzo is a versatile Top. You can tell just by the way he works his cock. He will bottom, and mentioned that he had been wanting to get fucked more often after a recent really good experience. But my best guess is he will likely be a more dominant top. There is a little OutTake at the end. There were some vibes going on, but he still took me by surprise, and his questions seemed so earnest, so I left it in there. Hope you find it cute too! Lorenzo will be back next week to work with Noah and it is super hot. He also has joined Team Chaos, so will be back for more work.

Duration: 18:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

File size: 406.5 MB
    Download Lorenzo Solo

Sam

These guys fuck like rabbits and both delivery hot creamy loads over each other, ending in a hot snowball kiss. I love the cumsharing slutty lads like this!

Duration: 13:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 427.6 MB
    Download Sam

Nicely Bearded - Johnny Vol. 2

Studio: The Guy Site

Johnny is a 6'1' blue collar guy ready to get naked for you. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps

File size: 200.5 MB
    Download Nicely Bearded - Johnny Vol. 2

Images
    Mike Adder Busts A Nut

James hamilton is going to pay ryan rose and duncan black a little visit - and it's not going to end well. Once inside, the young lovers are bound and gagged for a good fucking. Hamilton first turns his attention to ryan. He drools gobs of thick spit into ryan's perfectly puckered hole and jams his finger in, duncan the entire time. Hamilton strips, revealing his chiseled frame and a huge, thick dick.

Duration: 16:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1791kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 240.1 MB
    Download Mike Adder Busts A Nut

Vicente

Moving to his smooth ass, he gets it slick with spit, eating out what must be the tastiest... Though working at a bathhouse might have some challenges, no can say the job doesn't come with benefits! As fraser jacs, from world of men has proven, you get to see all the goings-on, the little games men play, witness plenty of men sucking, rimming, and fucking.and goodness only knows what else!

Duration: 7:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13708kbps

File size: 760.5 MB
    Download Vicente

OnlyFans - Manuel Skye - What would you like to see

These guys love to make you cum and they will do it by filling each hole with every inch. Do not just suck the tip, lick it like a lollipop and love me with your tongue.

Duration: 4:42
    Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 207.5 MB
    Download OnlyFans - Manuel Skye - What would you like to see

Images
    Dominic - Desiring Dominic

Cast: Dominic
    Genres: Big Dick ,Shower/Bath ,Solo/Auditions ,Straight Boy ,Toys/Dildos

Dominic is a strikingly handsome and irresistibly sexy new straight model who enjoys playing football, having sex, and working out at the gym at least two hours each day. With his pretty eyes, pouty lips, and almost impossibly perfect physique, dominic is probably one of the hottest guys we've filmed since apollo, and a welcome change of pace for those who prefer their young black men with some meat on their bones. One look at this soft-spoken black adonis and you will be salivating to see what's under his clothes. He's the type of sexy straight black guy you might see out at the club with his girlfriend or working out at the gym, but never in a million years expect to see doing something like this. At 24 years old, dominic describes himself as just another young guy "trying to live the american dream," and for him that includes capitalizing on his sculpted body and "pretty boy" good looks to "make some really good money" by showing it all on camera for the very first time. He also describes himself as a "very sexual" person, so he figures "why not knock two things out at one time"? Of course dominic is also quick to remind us several times that he's straight, and nervously laughs as he tells us that his girlfriend thinks he's away on a "business trip." "what she don't know won't hurt her!" he shrugs with a sly and seductive smirk. Enjoy an intimate front-row seat for dominic's exclusive solo debut as this sexy straight black football player introduces himself to bba's viewers and slowly strips out of his clothes to reveal a breathtaking body that you truly have to see to believe! Dominic seductively plays with himself in the pool, then takes his erotic tease to the shower, where he steps under the stream of hot water and gets soaking wet before his underwear ever comes off. It's another sensual and steamy solo session from shax carter that you do not want to miss as dominic nervously tries amateur porn for the very first time, ultimately leaving nothing to the imagination and exposing every inch of his beautiful young body for the whole world to see!.

Duration: 35:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2433kbps

File size: 668.8 MB
    Download Dominic - Desiring Dominic

On The Set (Samuel O'Toole) vol. 10 1080p

Her only request was that we consider letting her tag along the next time. Never let it be said that we aren't open to new things. Anyway, we met tom at the train station and we were going to take him out for lunch but he was all about that dick!

Duration: 22:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6627kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
    Download On The Set (Samuel O'Toole) vol. 10 1080p

Travi

But it doesn't take them long to connect. That's not what the bathhouse is about. Ricky and fraser take turns blowing each other then fraser rims ricky's hot, shaved hole but it's fraser who gets plowed. Deep and rich, ending in delicious loads of cum.

Duration: 10:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6015kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 479.9 MB
    Download Travi

Images
    Amador

Amador is another hot Cuban dude!
    He came to the U.S. when he was about 11 and still has a very thick (and sexy) Cuban accent.
    That's not the only thing thick on him. He has an 8.5 to 9 inch uncut cock, that takes him no time in getting hard. Ok so maybe he is longer than thicker, but would you say No to his amazing meat?
    He has a couple of black belts in jiu-jitsu and other martial arts. Not only does he hit the gym, but he hits the fighting ring as well. He has a few cuts on his knuckles from a recent fight. He also got in a motorcycle accident, damaging the other hand, and we had to wait a month for him to recover. This also allowed for us to get some nice bush on him. Yep he was shaved bald when I first got his photos.
    With his fighting prowess, he may sound like wild , But Amador is actually very quiet. He readily admits he doesnt is not much of a talker. He always looks very serious, and that goes with his personality. Though, we did get some nice photos of him smiling.
    Amador has a girlfriend who knows what he is doing, though he himself is not so sure he can get it on with a guy.
    We sure will try next week, but for now, this is a rock solid solo, and since he is so turned on, we get to see his hard boomerang flopping and waving around for us!

Duration: 15:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 559.3 MB
    Download Amador

Mikey Piper - Meeting Mikey

Cast: Mikey Piper
    Genres: Shower/Bath ,Solo/Auditions ,Straight Boy ,Toys/Dildos

Here at bba, we're always on the hunt for fresh faces and exciting new amateur talent. Our latest discovery is mikey piper, a sexy, laid back straight boy from the west coast who enjoys playing sports and having sex every chance he gets. With his medium-length dreads, high cheekbones, and sensual lips, mikey has the kind of striking good looks that make you immediately want to see what's under his clothes. He's the type of sexy straight black guy you might see out and about with his girlfriend or playing football at the park with his friends, but never in a million years expect to see doing something like this. Mikey describes himself as a "warehouse kid trying to make a quick buck before life comes down on [him] too hard," which ultimately is what led him to respond to one of our online ads looking for straight guys who want to try amateur porn. So sit back, relax, and enjoy an intimate front-row seat for mikey's exclusive solo debut as he introduces himself to bba's viewers and slowly strips out of his clothes to show off every inch of his athletic young body for the very first time.... Mikey piper's impressive "audition" is jam-packed with lots of exciting and erotic treats, including a very laid-back but entertaining interview, a steamy and seductive shower session, and even some freaky fun with a fleshlight. But it's the scene's ending that you absolutely don't want to miss! Mikey's second "nutt" (yes, you read that correctly) easily rivals jamal's as one of the most epic cum-shots we've ever recorded! It's truly the kind of thing you have to see to believe..

Duration: 39:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps

File size: 734.5 MB
    Download Mikey Piper - Meeting Mikey

Good Hands Free Cum - Thomy

Studio: The Guy Site

It's not always possible to get a hands free cum shot as it takes a bit more skill. Thomy is comfortable being filmed buck naked and delivers a good one.

Duration: 11:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps

File size: 215.6 MB
    Download Good Hands Free Cum - Thomy

Images
    Rene

Studio: Fratmentv

Our next update is our Latin, southern soccer stud Rene. A handsome specimen of collegiate athleticism, Fratmen Rene spends all afternoon running soccer drills with a fellow Fratmen. He later strips naked and jerks his dick to expend the last of his energy. Its a great show from the sweaty start to the naked, cum filled climax. Also featured is some candid, sexy footage of Renes brief stay at Fratpad.

Duration: 38:57
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 594.4 MB
    Download Rene

18 year old Ryan Knightly defies his age with ripped body and nice cock

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: RandyBlue
    Genres: Ass Play, Big Dick, Cumshot, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo, Tattoos.

Description: Ryan Knightly is one fine piece of beef cake. But my jaw dropped when I found out this perfectly chiseled stud was only 18 years old. I know you all are going to think I am a liar, but this six foot hunk of muscle is wise beyond his years. I took him out to the caves in the Hollywood Hills. He stripped his shirt off and started to show off his body to me. He was excited to show me what he could do. We drove back to the studio and he began to strip down even more. He got down to his underwear and asked me if I wanted to see it. This little fucker likes to play games. He whipped out his dick and it was hard as a rock. He stroked it up and down and licked his lips. He stood up and decided to take it to the next level. He spread his hot hole and started squeeze his ass. After teasing us with his perfect butt, he laid back and got ready to show us his load. He shot it all over his belly and moaned out in delight. You thought this was hot, then wait tip you see him in action. This Friday.Ryan Knightly has a body that defies his age. At only 18 years old, he has the perfectly sculpted and massive muscles that men in their 20s spend years trying to achieve. This hot piece of perfection has steel blue eyes and nice tanned skin all atop of a massive 6 foot frame. This muscular hunk is ready to get down and dirty with us. He wants to make the best gay porn possible and he knows how to deliver. He whips out his dick and begins to stroke it for us. He jerks it off harder and harder, until finally he moves to his ass. He spreads his hairy hole for us and smacks his cheeks. He flips over and finally fishes off on his chest. This guy may only be 18 years old, but he is ready for some fun.

Duration: 20:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3322kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

File size: 524.0 MB
    Download 18 year old Ryan Knightly defies his age with ripped body and nice cock

Malik Solo

Malik is of mixed descent. He is Cuban and a mix of a few other things. But heavy on the Cuban cigar!
    He looks about 18, but is actually 23. He likes guys, and even though he has a 10-inch uncut cock, he says he is more of a bottom. He likes dudes to take control, and be bossy with him.
    Malik is the only guy out of 6 s, and I think all the cock must have gone to him. He is horse hung, and it looks even bigger on his lean frame.
    It takes a lot of to fill that big boy up, so he does seem wobbly during the solo. Once he gets close to coming, it finally achieves maximum density.
    You might not be into Twink type guys, but Malik is super sexy and exotic. No matter your tastes, give him a try, you won't be disappointed!

Duration: 17:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

File size: 645.1 MB
    Download Malik Solo