Page 1 of 4101 12311511015011001 ... Last >>

Thread: BDSM Professionals - Fetish, Perversion, Domination, Submission, Debauchery, Bondage!  

Images

Arrow BDSM Professionals - Fetish, Perversion, Domination, Submission, Debauchery, Bondage!

Acrobatic studies

Release Year: 2022
    Cast: Ariel Anderssen
    Genres: BDSM, barefoot, Blondes, crotchrope, feet toes, gags, MILF, nude, Open Mouth Gag, stockings
    Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 5 ended. I wanted to try a different gag, but it would be difficult to apply in her current position, so the Leto Gag is used once again. I leave Ariel to endure the 3rd position once again. At the end of the clip I untie her and order her to kneel at the post. She is then ordered to crawl and clean up the place a little before returning to the post.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:56:24
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1077kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Acrobatic studies

Scandalous fuck

Cast: Katie Thornton, Lisa Scott
    Genres: barefoot, Blondes, Breast bondage, Busty, cleave gag, gags, hogtied, MILF, Tape Bondage

Something different... A few of you enjoy seeing this style of vid and I still have quite a few more that I will be posting. Sorry it took so long for me to get this one posted, but all of my uploading spots with good fast internet are closed down.

Duration: 39:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Scandalous fuck

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.

Duration: 27:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Fresh faced starlet bound to sybian

They don't come much cuter and fresh faced than Sara Luvv. She is like an adorable bag of kittens. And there is only one thing you can do with someone this adorable-restrain them down upon a sybian with their arms cranked cruelly behind them and facefuck them into next week. Which is exactly what we do. It is a solid plan.
    A sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator. It sounds like a jet plane taking off. A pussy on top of one does not stand a chance. You WILL cum. You will cum a lot. You will cum your brains right out. Today we test Sara's multitasking skills. Just how well can she deepthroat while cumming her brains out? Let's find out! For science.
    Two hard cocks tag team Sara's cute little face into a drooling slobbery disaster in short order. The true sexual animal under that cute kitten face is revealed. Sara is reduced to a screaming cumming cock sheath. The facefucking is hard, relentless and without mercy. Our kitten is a dazed and panting mess. It is a great look on her.
    We do not let up until Sara is a cummed out shell, held up only by her bondage. Today? Today was a good day. Thank you my dear. Until next time...

Duration: 15:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 784.1 MB

Download Fresh faced starlet bound to sybian

HuCows - Alexis Luna - Bodybuilder Captured And Milked 1080p

The gym is the farmer’s favorite place to spot new HuCows to capture. It’s easy to see why, as the powerful bodybuilder Alexis Luna starts her workout. She oils her body to make her muscles shine, and works out until she is exhausted. Not a great idea with the farmer around. She is groped and captured, taken to the dungeon and cuffed to a heavy cage. Now Alexis is naked and gagged, with a strange machine next to her. She is angry, but she can’t break her cuffs. It turns out this powerful woman has very sensitive nipples. After she has been milked relentlessly by the farmer, even the slightest nipple touch makes Alexis flinch. Not so tough after all? We should definitely keep her for a while, it will be a challenge to tame this one!

Duration: 10:45
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14633kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HuCows - Alexis Luna - Bodybuilder Captured And Milked 1080p

Images
    Neck Hoist Chain

Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Anal Play, Butt Plug, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Whipping, Armbinder

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.

Duration: 40:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB
    Download Neck Hoist Chain

Nicole Peters metal bondage

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Street slut Nicole Peters very hard metal bondage, cuffed action.

Duration: 8:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 209.8 MB
    Download Nicole Peters metal bondage

Serene hide seek

Release Year: 2017

Bondage model Serene extreme silk tied and bondage action. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 326.3 MB
    Download Serene hide seek

Images
    Nyxon Cuffed

Release Year: 2020
    Genres: Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Bdsm

Brunette sexy slut Nyxon in latex, Cuffed hands and foots action.

Duration: 5:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps

File size: 134.4 MB
    Download Nyxon Cuffed

Sarah vs. The Traffic Jam

Sarah was looking to get her weekend of bondage fun started as soon as possible. Only one problem, her boyfriend was stuck in traffic. Undeterred she grabs her toys and get him on the phone. He's all to happy to instruct her in tying herself up; maybe a bit too well. Blindly following his instructions (quite literally once told to put on a blindfold) she ends up with cuffs on her legs and wrists in a hogtie. After a good long struggle and heavy panting he gives her the OK to use the vibrator, but will he let her cum?

Duration: 17:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 256.5 MB
    Download Sarah vs. The Traffic Jam

Crash Kneeling PostTie

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Gorgeous redhead Crash has been captured and lashed kneeling to the post! Crash is gagged with a black leather strap gag! She sexily squirms and is helpless as she watches herself be tightly bound to the kneeling post! What a sweet capture the sexy bondage muse was!.

Duration: 10:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4156kbps
    Audio: 152kbps

File size: 330.8 MB
    Download Crash Kneeling PostTie

Images
    Sarah Brooke In Boots

Slut girl Sarah Brooke in red boots hard bondage and ball gagged.

Duration: 10:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps

File size: 281.8 MB
    Download Sarah Brooke In Boots

Recapturing Yultsi - Part 2

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Poor woman's troubles have not been over yet. Now, as she was promised previously, Dr Lomp will apply extremely hot and chilly cold water on tired flesh in the bathroom. Although her hands are kept free, she will never be permitted to resist the water cannon hitting on her pure skin. Since she was harshly whipped in the first part of the serial, Yultsi will feel the pain now more. In the beginning it seems that she enjoys the game, however, as time passes, she will remember how sadist Dr Lomp is, and will realize that she cannot never leave the scene before the master satisfies her suffering, and see the tears on her cheeks. Let's watch the movie and see if Yultsi is really a tough woman against torment.

Duration: 13:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12327kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
    Download Recapturing Yultsi - Part 2

Laci Star vs. The Magic Bind

Pouting and moaning won't loosen Laci's ropes any but that doesn't stop her from trying. With her legs frogtied and elbows cinched close her fingers are left to paw at knots impossibly out of reach. Despite her waist crushing corset she puts up a good struggle. Once most of the fight is worn away the real fun begins when a magic wand is securely bound to her clit. Even on low Laci is panting and bucking within seconds. A few more ropes keep her legs wide open leaving her completely exposed. When the wand is turned to high her orgasms come in a constant stream and totally helpless to stop it.

Duration: 14:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 215.6 MB
    Download Laci Star vs. The Magic Bind

Images
    Nyxon in a Booted Bind Part-2

Nyxon is captured in leather high heeled knee boots and leather opera gloves! This sexy brunette is box tied and has her booted ankles cross tied! Nyxon sexily struggles and sweetly whimpers through her tight strap gag! There is no escape for this sexy little bondage doll!.

Duration: 6:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3116kbps
    Audio: 282kbps

File size: 158.2 MB
    Download Nyxon in a Booted Bind Part-2

Cali vs. The Bed Arch

Cali starts with her legs tied to the headboard and wrists tied behind her. She struggles while testing her bonds; the inability to roll over already frustrating her. Unable to get away I loop a rope around her chest harness and up the the head board. While the magic wand distracts her, a swift pull and Cali is yanked up with her breasts off the bed. If Cali thought she was stuck before, this was a whole new level. Uncomfortable and unable to move her only reprise is the vibe in her hands.

Duration: 13:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps

File size: 199.9 MB
    Download Cali vs. The Bed Arch

Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Holding up stocks is a tiring enough task in itself, but Dia knows better than to think that is all PD will want from her. Holding the weight will soon be the least of her worries when he sets his mind to making her scream. She has got a strong will and she has suffered for him before, so breaking her down is not going to be easy. But a mind as perverse as his can twist anything into torment, even her rewards. She goes from stoic to hysterical pretty quickly, something PD loves to see. Dia is nothing if not committed to the service of suffering.

Duration: 41:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps

File size: 488.3 MB
    Download Stocked and Fucked - Dia Zerva

Images
    Kalicat Leather Gloves, Jeans and High Heeled Knee Boots Part-2

Sexy brunette Kalicat has been caught in a trap again!! She looks just fantastic roped up in a turtleneck, skintight bluejeans with her thong peeking out, black leather opera gloves and 5.5 inch high heeled platform brown leather knee boots!! Kalicat sexily struggles sitting on a chair...on full display as my captured prize!! Then she is moved to the floor were she can writhe and suffer for my enjoyment! She is effectivley strap gagged to keep her from protesting her captivity! In Part-2, Kalicat gets roped up into a tight hogtie! This beautiful woman looks just tightly bound in gloves, jeans and high heeled boots!.

Duration: 5:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3154kbps
    Audio: 292kbps

File size: 130.3 MB
    Download Kalicat Leather Gloves, Jeans and High Heeled Knee Boots Part-2

Liv vs. The Chain Links

Liv was surprised at first with how loose the chains seemed. At least until the power drill tightened them hard into the floor. In moments her movement was reduced to mostly fingers and toes. Her arms, legs, chest, and even head secured tightly to the floor. A bit of nervousness spread showed from behind her harness gag when I started to mount the magic wand against her pussy. Unable to struggle away or even lift her head to see, Liv simply waited patiently for what was to come. With a flick of a switch there was only one thing she could do; grip hard onto the chains and enjoy the ride.

Duration: 9:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1918kbps

File size: 148.9 MB
    Download Liv vs. The Chain Links

Sahrye bondage

Slave model Sahrye hard silk tied and bondage at a home action.

Duration: 18:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps

File size: 411.0 MB
    Download Sahrye bondage

Images
    Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Release Year: 2009
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Tits Torture, Fingering, Mask, Nipple Clamps

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 718.9 MB
    Download Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Der Pfad Zur Domut

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:19:21
    Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.9 MB
    Download Der Pfad Zur Domut

The Unexpected

Super body and feets slave girl gagged and bondage show. The most pleasant thing she endures.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:29:18
    Video: 576x432, XviD, 936kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

File size: 698.4 MB
    Download The Unexpected

Images
    Toughness vs Inexperience - Part 1

Linda is a real amateur, inexperienced shy girl for BDSM. To gain experience, she must participate in some cruel sessions, so she may understand that BDSM is not a simple game. Thus, Dr Lomp has invited an old friend, Jasmine, to accompany Linda in such a harsh session. Jasmine is expected to demonstrate to Linda how to stand tough, even while she is receiving unbearable strokes on her soft flesh. Jasmine hasn't felt this much pain through her body for 4 years, anyway Dr Lomp trusts that she can endure this session. After witnessing Dr Lomp's domination, Linda feels bad, but in the end, no one is hurt and Linda gets well soon. Let's watch and see whether Linda really enjoys the game.

Duration: 14:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12274kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
    Download Toughness vs Inexperience - Part 1

Sarah taped

Release Year: 2018

Slave home girl Sarah extreme only tape gags and bondage action.

Duration: 15:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 345.1 MB
    Download Sarah taped

Double Trouble Tilt Sucker

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: House of Gord
    Cast: Ivy, Liliyana, Poppy Black
    Genres: armbinders, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, head bondage, high heels, hoods, oral, orgasm, PVC, spandex

Ivy and Liliyana take turns teaching the little tart Poppy how to tilt and suck properly.

Duration: 2:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2306kbps

File size: 49.6 MB
    Download Double Trouble Tilt Sucker

Images
    Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back

It was clear Ruthie wasn't happy with the awkward position she was bound in. So if she was going to complain, I would give her a reason to do so. A single rope is all it takes to go from awkward to very uncomfortable in a matter of seconds. Tight crotch ropes tend to have that effect. At least I'm kind enough to dangle the magic wand in just the right spot. Now it's a matter of choice. Succum to the vibrating pleasure and let her legs go weak or hold herself up to keep pressure off the crotchrope. I'm sure Ruthie will figure it out.

Duration: 13:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps

File size: 205.0 MB
    Download Ruthie vs. Her Arched Back

Nyxon metal bondage

Genres: Bondage, Latex

Brunette slut Nyxon all body cuffed metal bondage on the floor.

Duration: 9:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps

File size: 244.3 MB
    Download Nyxon metal bondage

Jamie vs. The Endless Tickles

Knowing how ticklish Jamie is I felt a little guilty as I bolted each of the chains around her limbs. I could tell by her excited look behind the purple ballgag Jamie was expecting some quality time with a vibe; thrashing against her immovable chains. With nearly a dozen covering her body I started at her feet eliciting an immediate grunt of disapproval before breaking into hysterics. By the time my fingers were digging into her hips Jamie was putting the chains to the test. For my own safety I was glad they held as I relentlessly worked my fingers up and down her body leaving her breathless.

Duration: 21:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps

File size: 325.3 MB
    Download Jamie vs. The Endless Tickles

Images
    Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut

She is not an easy girl at all, she is the kind which is ready to dominate a boy if she has the chance. Alas, now she has fallen on the web of Dr Lomp. Meet Linda, the brand-new hot model girl of Graias Studio. Dr Lomp has invited her to see if she is able to endure his famous BDSM practices. New girl Linda seems somewhat stressed and also a little bit stubborn, but an experienced master will find a way to send her deep into sub space. She will taste the pain of stick, will get whipped on her smooth tits and hopefully will learn her place before Dr Lomp. If she can't pass this test, she will miss the chance to be part of further movies. Let's watch and decide if she really has a potential to be the new star of Graias Studio.

Duration: 13:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10084kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 978.6 MB
    Download Finding Herself in Dr. Lomp's Hands - Linda's Debut

Lexi vs. A Hard Place

All dressed up and nowhere to go sums up Lexi's situation to a tee. Decked out in her tight blue corset, garters, and stockings she probably had other plans then her current predicament. Belts hold her arms and legs together while chains pull her wrists and crotch belt between the two ends of the bed. Each attempt to struggle only pulls something else tighter. Every buckle and strap is close to her fingers but only leads to frustration when she tries. Feeling more defeated by the minute Lexi can only plead for release. For now I think I'll leave her stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Duration: 8:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1905kbps

File size: 128.6 MB
    Download Lexi vs. A Hard Place

Sahrye nympho

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Nympho girl Sahrye extreme hard All body bondage, at a home action.

Duration: 20:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2970kbps

File size: 460.1 MB
    Download Sahrye nympho

Images
    I Punish Myself Just For You Part 2

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

She is then joined by Sarah who wants to see just how hard she has been beating herself and she is surprised by the self inflicted marks on her body but then goes on to reuse some of the implements. Sarah shows her no mercy at all and swats her marked and painful bottom with a variety of paddles before taking her cane and as Louise puts her bottom up for each stroke she gives her the caning she needs.

Duration: 16:38
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8418kbps
    Audio: 500kbps

Download I Punish Myself Just For You Part 2

Makenzie vs. The Leg Burn

There are many ways to make a girl weak in the knees. For Makenzie it meant a pair of leg cuffs and a crotch rope connected to them keeping her knees bent. Unable to stand straight it's only a matter of time before something begins to tire. A girl in this situation has few options. Stand tall and dig her crotch rope in deep. Go slack and hang uncomfortably by her wrists. Makenzie seemed to prefer the third option. Stand with her knees bent and try to find a comfortable spot that will never come. She can't even control the seemingly endless drool coming from her latex ring gag onto her chin and breasts. All the while the burning in her thighs grows.

Duration: 9:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps

File size: 134.5 MB
    Download Makenzie vs. The Leg Burn

Rachel Adams

Bondage model Rachel Adams awesome hard roped on the table.

Duration: 8:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 214.0 MB
    Download Rachel Adams

Images
    Serene Isley vs. The Key Drop

The challenge seemed simple enough. Use the ballgag, nipple clamps, and leg and hand cuffs to secure herself to the chair until he got home. Knowing that Friday traffic can take hours Serene decides to keep the key close so she's not left stranded for too long. Enjoying her restraints, it only take a minute before she really starts squirming in her self imposed predicament. Each wiggle and squirm pushing her only key closer to the chairs edge. Before she knows it, Serene's fate is sealed for at least the next few hours. Her only hope of escape sitting on the floor inches away but hopelessly out of reach.

Duration: 10:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps

File size: 163.8 MB
    Download Serene Isley vs. The Key Drop

Hosed Initiation

Studio: Jewell Marceau Productions
    Cast: Jewell Marceau, Christina Carter, Emily Marilyn

The tantalizing and sexual escapades of three beautiful kinksters dressed in nylons and high heels. Watch as they tease, fondle, and grope one another with not only their hands and mouths, but their nylon clad feet.

Duration: 1:16:55
    Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
    Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
    Download Hosed Initiation

Viorica vs. The Persuasion

Like a pretty decoration Viorica sat almost motionless in the middle of the room. With her legs locked behind her and arms to her side she could hardly move when she tried. Keeping her posture straight is a chain connecting her panel gag to the ceiling above. Between her legs is a magicwand and she knows what is to come; or thinks she does. Before switching it on Viorica's nipples are given a pair of clover clamps which are attached to the front of the table. As Viorica rides the waves of pleasure it doesn't take long before gets to be too much and she discovers her real predicament. To back away means to pull on her clamps; trapped in a vortex of pleasure and pain.

Duration: 10:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps

File size: 159.8 MB
    Download Viorica vs. The Persuasion

Images
    Liv vs. The Wallgasms

There were no hiding what my intentions for Liv were when the final knot tied in place. The Magicwand her, knowing it's at my whim to turn it on and send her squirming. She gives her bonds a good struggle just to be sure nothing is loose but to no avail. The vibe is turned on low and her knees already start to weaken. Between the ropes holding her legs apart and rope around her waist there's no getting away from it. By the time the switch went to high Liv was in sensory overload, but nothing she can do.

Duration: 10:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps

File size: 150.3 MB
    Download Liv vs. The Wallgasms

Laci Star vs. The Interview

As Laci and I chatted before our interview she couldn't help but comment on how fake bondage was. How when her boyfriend does it she can squirm right out of it. She happily agrees to let me witness her escaping prowess in person as I locked chains to her collar, wrists, and legs. A chain around her neck and chest to keep her wrist cuffs high on her back and a bit gag for fun. Her expression immediately change when she realized this is not the bedroom bondage she's is used to. Laci struggles hard against the chains and floor bolts but we both know the keys in my hands are the only way out. As she soon finds out, if you're going to boast on your interview you better be able to back it up.

Duration: 11:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1919kbps

File size: 166.0 MB
    Download Laci Star vs. The Interview

Makenzie vs. Her Inspiration

A little bored after school Makenzie decides to relax a bit watching one of her favorite bondage videos. She knew full well what it would do to her and within minutes she was pulling out her toys. Undressing to her panties and bra, Makenzie coils two ropes around her legs tightly. A crotchrope is next, just like in the videoc and a ballgag to keep her nosey neighbors away. The keys are tossed to the side of the bed before locking her hands behind her back to the crotch rope. Her playful struggles instantly massage the rope between her legs, getting her worked up even more. It's not long before Makenzie can't take it any more and grabs her vibe. The first orgams hits her hard leaving her completely satisfied and lusting for more. As each orgasm washes over her she can't help wish she could stay like this forever.

Duration: 18:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1929kbps

File size: 272.3 MB
    Download Makenzie vs. Her Inspiration

Images
    Natalie Charms

Sexy naked girl Natalie Charms extreme chais metal bondage and ball gagged.

Duration: 10:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps

File size: 274.2 MB
    Download Natalie Charms

Samantha Punish

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Sexy girls Amy and Samantha Punishment in outdoor action.

Duration: 59:32
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 968kbps

File size: 478.5 MB
    Download Samantha Punish

Scarlet taped

Slave model Scarlet taped bondage punishment, home made sm scene.

Duration: 14:24
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

File size: 321.6 MB
    Download Scarlet taped

Images
    Hannah vs. The Bargaining

I wasn't even done putting the last strap in place when Hannah was already trying to talk her way out of her restraints. By talk I mean barely intelligible grunts through her full head harness gag. Ignoring her initial pleas I left her to test her restraints out. Elbows and wrists cinched together along with her legs. Getting out on her own wouldn't be easy, if even possible. When Hannah wouldn't relent her complaining I decided to take the comfort from her position and added another strap pulling her into a tight hogtie. Desperate to get some relief from her new position she is more than willing to do anything I ask in trade for some relief. Let the bargaining begin.

Duration: 13:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps

File size: 208.8 MB
    Download Hannah vs. The Bargaining

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps

File size: 120.2 MB
    Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Wenona Barn Swallow - InfernalRestraints

Studio: InfernalRestraints

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before forcing it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Duration: 30:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

Download Wenona Barn Swallow - InfernalRestraints