Thread: BDSM XXX pain pleasure videos  

Images

Re: BDSM XXX pain pleasure videos

Doctor’s Dilemma Zlin

Studio: Firmhandspanking
    Cast: Lucy Lauren
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking
    Video language: English
    Stripped naked and paddled: hottie doctor Lucy Lauren volunteers for a spanking Gorgeous private clinic doctor Lucy Lauren decides to appeal to boss Zoe Page’s good nature by undressing ready for a spanking, but it doesn’t save her bottom. Stretched over a punishment frame, bare butt in the air, Lucy yelps as a leather paddle goes to work in Ms Page’s hand for . Exciting Reaction Cam shots and slow-motion replays!
    Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

File size: 216.5 MB

Download Doctor’s Dilemma
    __

Images

Candle Light Mei Mara Plano

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Mei Mara
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
    That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by.
    Duration: 49:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download Candle Light Mei Mara
    __

Images

Mia in Zipties Santa Cruz do Sul

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage, Tied
    Sexy emo girl Mia in Zipties extreme action watching scene...
    Duration: 9:39
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2369kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

File size: 177.6 MB

Download Mia in Zipties
    __

Images

My Husband's Loving Hand Carbon

Release Year: 2022
    Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.
    Duration: 29:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand
    __

Images

Asiana Starr – Martin’s Slut, asianastarr Mamon

I love being roped naked in bed. When I’m on my back, I know Martin is looking at every inch of me. Specifically how deep the crotch rope is buried in my pussy, how my tits are just screaming for attention and how this big, giant ball is so prominent in my mouth. I love when I’m so tightly packaged that Martin easily tosses me around and manhandles me. Then, when he flips me back over onto my stomach, I know exactly what’s coming… the hair to the elbows… and every time he does this, it completes me. And then when he removes the crotch rope, I know my pussy is about to get a lot of attention. I’m either getting fingered or fucked.. or vibed.. or all of those. Martin will work the fuck out of me until I’m at the edge, then rope my pussy hard again and deny me until later.
    Duration: 21:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3569kbps

File size: 574.4 MB

Download Asiana Starr – Martin’s Slut, asianastarr
    __

Images

Asiana Starr Born To Be Hogtied, asianastarr Erwin

99% of the time that I’m tied, I need to have a gag in my mouth and it has to be big. So much that it makes my mouth water, my jaw ache and any word I try to mumble, incomprehensible. 99% of the time that I’m tied, my elbows need to be together. If it doesn’t hurt almost immediately, it’s too easy. I also need to be wearing heels or pantyhose on my feet and anything appropriately extra that can be added is a must – like a tight ponytail pulled to my arms, a pussy punishing crotch rope that hurts with every inch of movement, a throat rope so tight, you can see the color change in my face and a pair of clovers to decorate my nipples. I think I was just born to take strict bondage and love it. Especially when it’s a hogtie.
    Duration: 20:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4913kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 745.5 MB

Download Asiana Starr Born To Be Hogtied, asianastarr
    __

Images

BondageDownSouth Clip 633 - Claire's Tight Mummification Part 1 Deer River

Sexy Claire Irons said that she loves being mummified so i decided i would make her day with a super tight multi layer mummification. Wearing panties, a bra and pantyhose, Claire soon finds herself living out what she said she loves. I start with the 1st layer. A super tight layer of shrink wrap engulfs Claire's sexy body starting at her ankles and moving up up body to her shoulders. Once the 1st layer is is place it's time for the 2nd layer. Again starting at her ankles, Claire's body is now tightly wrapped in a very tight duct tape cocoon. As I move up her body from her ankles to her shoulders, the mummification takes shape and Claire's sexy body is completely wrapped and cocooned. Once Her body is completely cocooned it's time to move to Claire's head and face. This is where part 1 ends.
    Duration: 14:39
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8851kbps
    Audio: 245kbps

File size: 976.7 MB

Download BondageDownSouth Clip 633 - Claire's Tight Mummification Part 1
    __

Images

Daisy and Mallory Star Drug Bust Part 1 Weyauwega

Genres: BDSM ,Handcuffs, Lattice, Metal
    Daisy and Mallory Star are at home making deals when they get busted. Officer Persephone bursts through the door and arrests them for multiple drug related charges. She take them down to the jail where they are detained and questioned. Daisy seems to have a lot to say and Mallory is just all smiles. Come see these naughty girls handcuffed in this part 1 of 2
    Duration: 10:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 155.6 MB

Download Daisy and Mallory Star Drug Bust Part 1
    __

Images

Polina – lunch Bybee

Meanwhile, with Polina, I started to work through the language barrier. She is actually one of the funniest Chastity Babes ever! We understand each other a lot better now and she is hilarious.
    Still locked in her tiny tight belt and bra, Polina is having a great time in Holland. She even would agree to a much longer Chastity Deal, but I had to let her go because I ran out of time (other girls were coming over)! She could actually stay locked for months if that would let her stay in Holland. She loves it here so much I wonder if she has anything at home to go back to.
    Duration: 6:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14496kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 714.3 MB

Download Polina – lunch
    __

Images

Raina in Jeans and Sofa Canal Point

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
    Slave girl Raina in Jeans and Sofa bondage action awesome.
    Duration: 8:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

File size: 180.4 MB

Download Raina in Jeans and Sofa
    __

Images

Azura Alii - Slut-Trained For Santas Pleasure (2022) Healdsburg

Release Year: 2022
    Cast: Azura Alii
    Genres: Extreme
    A very Merry Christmas to everyone! As is our pleasure at this time of year, we’ve got a festive scene to entertain you with and it’s a bit dirty and a bit grubby but quite frankly we rather enjoy being dirty and grubby and we know Azura Alii certainly loved every minute of it.
    Duration: 41:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3124kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

File size: 980.7 MB

Download Azura Alii - Slut-Trained For Santas Pleasure (2022)
    __

Images

Mackenzi and Persephone Gaming Arrest Part 2 Porter Corners

Genres: BDSM ,Handcuffs, Lattice, Metal
    Officer Lo Valentine gets the girls their uniforms after strip searches for both of them. Persephone is up first. See part 2 of 3 now!
    Duration: 7:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1857kbps
    Audio: 130kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Mackenzi and Persephone Gaming Arrest Part 2
    __

Images

Trials of a Tease Bronte Jeanerette

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Bronte
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    She has humiliated dozens of boys, promising them all kinds of pleasure to get what she wants and then kicking them to the curb before she puts out. It is a mystery why she does not give her body up more often.
    Duration: 52:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 596.0 MB

Download Trials of a Tease Bronte
    __

Images

Petite Tiny Is Bound & Sexually Destroyed Nora Springs

Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Skin Diamond
    Genres: Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Oral, All Sex, Toys
    Welcome Skin Diamond to Sexually Broken. Skin was the winner of Best Performer of the Year for 2012 at the Urban X awards. Congratulations Skin.
    The very first thing you notice about Skin is her intelligence. She is smart, well spoken with a genuine love for bondage, sex and submission.
    This is our meet and greet. Skin is dressed smartly in a beautiful top, stunning short black skirt and heels. We walk in and bind her on camera - first her elbows, then her elbows again, then wrists. With 3 quick ropes Skin is 100% helpless in our control. We add a latex blindfold, an evil tongue trap, and now Skin is ready to perform as needed.
    With her arms trapped helpless behind her, we fuck Skin's sexy mouth. We fuck it deep and rough. Skin gags on the cock as we jam it deeper and deeper down her throat holding it there. We love breath play scenes here at Sexually Broken and the cock is the best tool for the job.
    The intense breath play and lack of air send Skin into subspace quickly.
    Giving her no time to catch her breath, she is manhandled to her feet, bent over like a common whore, and fucked deep and hard. The cock just slides into her wet, tight pussy. Bound and getting fucked makes Skin cum in seconds. We knock Skin to the floor and hogtie her before your eyes - it is a brutally tight tie. A vibrator from behind on her clit makes Skin scream as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her helpless, sweating body. We leave Skin to struggle. She has one minute to free herself or we are going to get very angry...
    Duration: 25:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5614kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Petite Tiny Is Bound & Sexually Destroyed
    __

Images

Jewell Caged - Claire Towed McArthur

Now we go to our double feature. Jewell is the main damsel in distress in this update, caged and stuffed with dildos.
    Scene two, Claire has just bought herself a new truck. All the better for hauling all that bondage gear around. As it happened, she went for the Red Phallic Symbol Truck. Strangely, Rose had just supplied a super new red suit in Claire's size. It only seemed natural to mate red sheathed damsel and red truck in an arrival scene. However, the pics were badly damaged by a camera glitch, but we managed to recover some of this great scene.
    Duration: 8:57
    Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

Download Jewell Caged - Claire Towed
    __