Thread: Sent to me by a girl  

Images

Sent to me by a girl

We decide it is best to take this home..... In the cab we cannot seem to keep our hands off each other, although there is not
    that much kissing, our hands seem to be stroking each other, as if it was a competition to see who could make the other person cum first. We don't even care about the driver.

The heat is building and I thank god by the time we get back to your place.
    I tell you you are not allowed to make a sound. You guide me in and into your bedroom. Once the door is closed, you go to say something, but I put a finger to your lips to tell you NO. We kiss, you turn me around, so my back is against you, my head is twisted around and kissing you, my bum is rubbing against you, your hands are wondering all over my body, I guide them to my breasts and show you how I like to be played with. I am sliding up and down against you. Your hand works its way down to my pants, slowly trying to get inside.

I pull away. I sit you on the bed and tell you not to move your hands. I unzip you and pull you out. I stroke you a couple of times and
    then push you back on to the bed. I kneel down and lick the tip, then the shaft, I am pasting saliva up and down you, with the moisture my hand is moving freely up and down. I take me in my mouth, It feels soo good, you want to moan, but I whisper that if you make a noise I will stop. You are looking down at me and watching me. I look at you, with one hand holding you, I lick the head like it is a lolly pop, I am looking at you the whole time, it is driving you wild to see I enjoy this so much. My hand is pumping up and
    down.

I then grab your hand and place it on you and tell you to play with yourself while I get undressed. You are slowly stroking yourself as you are watching me get naked. I am down to my pants, looking at you, I am playing with my breasts, smiling, then one hand wonders down and strokes me, I am telling you how wet I am. I ask you, if you would like a feel, you nod as you are not aloud to talk. I run around and grab you free hand, bring it through my legs, my hand is guiding you through my pants. You can feel how
    wet I am, it is driving you wild. You try to pull them aside to get closer but I wont let me. I then turn around and kneel again,
    you try to pull me up but I insist on going down on you again.

This time I am on a mission, I keep taking you out of my mouth and rubbing you against my breasts, it is driving you wild! You are back in my mouth, my hand is pumping up and down your slippery shaft. You whisper that you are going to cum. I don't stop, I speed up. Taking you in my mouth. you are amazed. You feel light headed and you have not had a chance to please me. I then tell
    you, that it is now you turn to make me cum...

2. Liked by 1 user: birita1965

Images

Re: Sent to me by a girl

Read My Stories:-

A Boy In Babeland - Cheerleader - A Back Rub For Julia - All About Simon - Big Girls Don't Cry - After School Job - Anjali’s Evening Out - House Party with my wife - My wife Bela - Yashodhara's Descent - Good Wife - Cooling Off - Beautiful Housewife Banged - A Remarkable Phase of My Life - A Different Party - A Hero's Welcome - KAMINA (In Hindi) - Oh….Ashley (Running)

Images

Re: Sent to me by a girl

Stories:-

A Boy In Babeland - Cheerleader - A Back Rub For Julia - All About Simon - Big Girls Don't Cry - After School Job - Anjali’s Evening Out - House Party with my wife - My wife Bela - Yashodhara's Descent - Good Wife - Cooling Off - Beautiful Housewife Banged - A Remarkable Phase of My Life - A Different Party - A Hero's Welcome - KAMINA (In Hindi) - The Private Party - My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend - Madhu's Job - Oh….Ashley (Running)