Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last >>

Thread: TurboImageHost.com - support  

Images

TurboImageHost.com - support

Hi,
    I`m turboimagehost.com owner and I`m here to get some feedback from you, please write here what you like, what you don`t like or if you need something new on turboimagehost.com

Thanks.

2. Liked by 1 user: Lazy Rascal

Images

Re: TurboImageHost.com Official Thread

why can't viperripper download images from turboimagehost?

Images

Well, we don`t know it because we don`t working on that project...

Images

For the last two days I've had "malicious web site" warnings and "download blocked" warnings from my virus protection software whenever I open an image hosted on your site. I'm pretty sure you are breaking ViperGirls TOS for image hosting sites. I came here to see if anyone else has experienced this and saw you recently started a dedicated thread for your hosting site, so I'm posting here first. If the issue doesn't go away I'll bring it to the attention of mods and/or admin. For the record I used to post a lot of picture sets here in the past, and I used your hosting site almost exclusively at that time. One of the reasons I chose it over others is because it didn't bombard viewers with pop up ads, spam and other nefarious software. I'm sad to report that your hosting site is now the worst out of all the ones used on ViperGirls. Hope that changes.

6. Liked by 1 user: Blue Falcon

Images

Thank you for report but we don`t have many options to pay our servers, we must use some ads, all image hosts here using pop ads, ALL...and in most cases using more than we have on turboimagehost.com and also on most image hosts here now you first see full page ad with "continue to image" link...

On turboimagehost.com we try to use clean ad networks but for google sometimes clean is not clean (only google can use any type of ads - if you using youtube you know that) and they simple put our websites on black list and than in chrome you have warning but also sometimes we have bad ads in mostly clean network and we must report that to them, if you have any info - url about bad ad please send it to me...

Thanks.

P.S. I try to find your posts here with images but look like it is hidden for me!

Images

Please ban this POS image host. Every time I open an image I get an extortion popunder (supposedly from Microsoft) telling me to call a support number to get my computer unlocked. The computer doesn't lock up, but the extortion comes if one calls the support number because then malware will be installed and the victim has to pay to get rid of the malware (if it's removed at all).

9. Liked by 1 user: Grungehead

Images

If possible please send here screenshot of that popunder or send it to admin AT turboimagehost .com and we will contact ad networks to fix it!

We need to see all details including url of that page with bad ad!

Thanks.

Images

Your host is back to loading an ad page over the VG page. You had that fixed yesterday. Please fix it again.

12. Liked by 1 user: phoenixexcited

Images

Yesterday your host was still loading an ad page over the VG page. Today I got a few pops on the image page which I expected, but no ads loading over the VG page.

One of my adblockers was reporting that I was getting malicious intrusion attempts from:
    allmygoodlife.com; and
    mygoodlives.com

Images

Your host has returned to loading ad pages over the VG page and I cannot get rid of the ads unless I close the tab in which I've opened the thread.

Images

I hope that now all is good, one of ad networks now I have disabled...

Elite Prospect
    Images

does not work with viperripper

Images

This host is full with malicious popups! V, please ban this host one time forever!

18. Liked by 1 user: bOOmy

Images

Quote Originally Posted by AugustAmes View Post
    This host is full with malicious popups! V, please ban this host one time forever!
    I agree. Nothing has been fixed on this host.

Images

I have tried several pages via US/NL/DE/PL consumer IP addresses and see nothing out of the ordinary. Some browsers ask for a push notification. Some show a chat slide-in ad at the bottom right corner and all opened one pop with a non-adult advertisement. If you keep encountering bad pops, record a video please. I'll check randomly throughout the week just in case.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last >>