Thread: FemJoy Susi R - Countdown - 121 pics - 6000px  

Images

FemJoy Susi R - Countdown - 121 pics - 6000px

Images

FemJoy Re: Susi R - Countdown - 121 pics - 6000px

Her early galleries had her modeling unshaven and she looked fabulous with her dark head hair and dark bush of pubic hair. Then both MET and these asses at Femjoy decided to shave her bald and really ruined one of the better looking models. Now she looks no different from all the other bald pubic mounds from MET and Femjoy. They all look the same. Bor-ring!

3. Liked by 1 user: andper

Images

Have you considered that maybe this was her decision? That maybe no one forced her to do it? Like probably no one tried to force the ones that don't shave either?

5. Liked by 1 user: TuNk77

Images

With the very few galleries of models that are unshaven, it's very difficult for me to think that so small a number opted to retain their pubic hair and that all the rest elected on their own to shave it all. It's the same with all the other publishers, Femjoy, MPL, AvErotics, Erotica archives and all the rest. I can only assume that it's the publishers that request the shaving and not a choice of the models. Maybe the ones who retain their pubic hair are a little more pushy with the publishers about being able to retain it, otherwise why didn't they present themselves to the publishers already shaved in the first place? Obviously no one told any of them to let it grow out and come back in a few weeks.

7. Liked by 1 user: andper

Images

Shaven pussy is ok, what I don't like is when they bleach their buttholes and trim their labia.
    I want big pussy lips and visible colourful buttholes. I think hers is natural.

ATK has the more boring photographers where they all do the same poses in the same locations and where are tons of close ups.

Images

I like the variety. Susi looks stunning whether shaven or unshaven, and this is a beautiful set.