Thread: SuicideGirls Lylie - Ka-Boom (x51)  

Images

SuicideGirls SuicideGirls - Lylie - Ka-Boom (x51)

What happens in Loony's basement, stays in Loony's basement.

Elite Member
    Images

SuicideGirls Re: Lylie - Ka-Boom (x51)

Set details: Release Date - 01/02/2011. Resolution - 5184px.

N.B. This set was apparently revised some time after release down to 41 images by removing the final 10 photos.
    Thus the last 10 images of the set below are taken from the original release of the set, hence the slightly different SG icon from that used on the other 41 photos.
    All of the pictures are in the correct order of the original set release.

- - -

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkio View Post
    Set details: Release Date - 01/02/2011. Resolution - 5184px.

N.B. This set was apparently revised some time after release down to 41 images by removing the final 10 photos.
    Thus the last 10 images of the set below are taken from the original release of the set, hence the slightly different SG icon from that used on the other 41 photos.
    All of the pictures are in the correct order of the original set release.

great research .. i really appreciate it. Curious because in the "after version" the latest photos are not present since they are good shots

Thanks again .. I don't know if I prefer Lylie with black or blond hair. I find her equally fabulous

Elite Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by K4K View Post
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]
    great research .. i really appreciate it. Curious because in the "after version" the latest photos are not present since they are good shots
    No worries. As to why they revise sets like this, it's something I've seen SG do time and again. And while it kinda makes sense for them to remove specific photos from a group set after a model has left SG, in a solo shoot like this one, that's still available on the models profile page, it doesn't seem to make much sense at all to simply trim off, for example, the last 10 photos, particularly when they're all perfectly good shots.

Quote Originally Posted by K4K View Post
    Thanks again .. I don't know if I prefer Lylie with black or blond hair. I find her equally fabulous
    One set with black hair, one set as a brunette, and nine sets as a blonde, and she looks fabulous in all of them.