Thread: Gilligan's Island 1; The Professor & Mary Ann  

Private Member
    Images

Gilligan's Island 1; The Professor & Mary Ann

Chapter 1: Shipwrecked

"Better get a move on, little buddy. We need to finish the roof on the hut before dark. I don't like the looks of the storm clouds," the Skipper said, staring off into the distance with a furrowed brow. "Gilligan, get some more palm fronds and hurry!" the Skipper waited and there was no response. The Skipper grabbed his hat off his head and looked around for Gilligan. He wasn't surprised by what he saw. Gilligan had wandered off to stand behind Mary Ann again.

Mary Ann was stranding on the third rung of a ladder and the roof was at her waist. She was bent over and stretched out across the roof tying palm fronds to the top. She had one leg stuck out to the side to keep her balanced. Today, she was wearing a small pair of tight red shorts that seemed to be painted on.

The shorts rode up into the tight crack of her ass as she reached forward and the Skipper could clearly see her shorts were no longer covering either side of her perfect little mound. He could see the outline of her pussy lips framed in her pink underwear that strained to cover her. Gilligan had wandered over and put his nose a few inches from her crotch, drawn to her again like a moth to a flame.

The Skipper had to admit he had had more than one nasty thought about Mary Ann. Thoughts about how he would love to fuck her and take her virginity; turn her into a nasty cock-sucking whore who would submit to his every wish. He was starting to get an erection just thinking about it.

He shook himself out of it. Time was of the essence!

"Gilligan," the Skipper called.

Again, the Skipper got no response.

"GILLIGAN!" he shouted, wringing his hat in his hand. Gilligan turned his head. "Gilligan, hmmp! Quit fooling around and get over here. NOW!"

"Right away, Skipper." Gilligan said and turned to run to the Skipper. The only problem is he had one foot under the ladder. When he turned, he pulled the ladder out from Mary Ann and tripped and fell down. She fell forward and ended up bent over the roof beam. She started kicking her feet, trying to free herself.

Inside the hut, as Mary Ann hung above them, the Professor and Mr. Howell were getting an eyeful of jiggling tits by looking up her blouse.

"Professor, help me. I'm stuck. I can't move," Mary Ann said looking him straight in the eye. She had a look of complete panic.

"Don't worry, Mary Ann. I'll come around and get you down. Just stay there," the Professor said.

"We're on our way. We will rescue you!" Mr. Howell added as they raced out the door.

Gilligan and the Skipper arrived at Mary Ann the same time as the Professor and Mr. Howell. They all stood for a moment gazing up at that round, perfect ass with the cheeks hanging out of the bottom of her shorts.

"Stay still, Mary Ann. We'll get you down," the Professor said, "Gilligan, you take one leg and, Skipper, you take the other. Mr. Howell, you get underneath her and I'll get her from behind."

They took their positions. The Skipper and Gilligan each grabbed a leg and pulled them apart. Mr. Howell placed his hands on her stomach and the Professor grabbed her by the inside of both thighs.

"Okay, when I count to three, pull her down," the Professor ordered, "One…Two…"

He never got to three. Gilligan pulled earlier and set off a whole chain of events. Mary Ann slid off the truss and Mr. Howell's hands slip up her blouse and found her breast.

The Professor let his hands slide up to cup her ass. As she came off the roof, she fell back on the Professor and knocked him down. Mr. Howell refusing to let go of her breast fell on top of both of them. The Skipper was pulled on top of all three of them.

Mary Ann was sandwiched between the Professor and Mr. Howell. She could feel the Professor's cock hardening in the crack of her ass and Mr. Howell was still fondling her breast. It seemed like an eternity until they all got up.

The Professor lay on the bunk in his new hut stroking his throbbing hard-on while thinking of Mary Ann. She seemed completely unaware of her ability to entice men. Was it an act or was she really that naive? The Professor new it didn't matter; he knew he had to have her either way.

She was driving him nuts and consuming all his energy. Her perky little attitude matched her perky little breasts! He thought as he started stroking faster. That ass was really driving him insane. The Professor had managed to have one great encounter with that tight little ass of Mary Ann's. How to have another was consuming his every thought. He started to think about yesterday.

Mary Ann had come bouncing across the camp looking sweet and innocent.

She asked him, "Professor, would you help me get water from the stream?"

"Well, of course I'll help, Mary Ann," he replied, " This is a rudimentary task that will take some planning. We need to round up some gourds and buckets...and maybe get the Skipper and Gilligan to help..."

"Oh, come on, Professor, we can do it. Just you and me!" Mary Ann said encouragingly, with a wide-eyed innocence that froze the Professor. He decided to take the opportunity to get Mary Ann alone.

"Okay, Mary Ann. You are right. We can do it alone. You lead the way," The Professor made a sweeping gesture toward the path to the stream, waited for her, and fell in behind. He couldn't take his eyes off her little ass as she went joyfully bouncing up the path.

At one point, she had to climb over some rocks.

"Can you help me up, Professor? Then maybe I can help you get up!"

The Professor gave her a " hand up" by placing it squarely on her butt with his finger pressed into the crack of her ass.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!" she cried as his finger grazed the lips of her pussy. "That tiicc-klees! He-he!"

"OOPS, sorry, Mary Ann. My hand must have slipped when I was lifting you by your leg...." the Professor let his statement trail away.

That's okay, Professor. Here, let me get you up," she said and reached down to pull him up.

Later, while Mary Ann was well above him on the path, she turned around and could see the Professor was looking right up at her butt. She couldn't figure out why he was so interested. Why didn't he just get over it?

The way he had stroked her pussy had just sent shivers down her spine. She remembered that she had felt that feeling once before. It was the same feeling she had had at Aunt Erma's when her and Cousin John had seen two of the horses mating.

Watching that beautiful stud slamming his two-foot cock in and out of the mounted filly mesmerized her. She couldn't take her eyes off the stud as he kept pounding away! That huge cock was like a piston ramming in and out! It had gotten her tingly just as the Professor had.

Thinking about the horses had made her even more aroused and she shivered and wiggled her ass a little, putting on a nice little show for the Professor. When the horse finished, she noticed a huge erection in the front of her cousin's jeans. She always wished she had just reached out and touched it!

They finally came to the place were the Professor had rigged a bucket that could be lowered over a rock cliff to get water from below. The Professor stood back a couple of feet to watch the view unfold as Mary Ann slowly lowered the bucket by leaning over the rock ledge.

There were many other places where they could get water by simply scooping it from the stream. The Professor had chosen this place because the water was cascading over a small rock waterfall and aerated water was the safest and best. He never dreamed he would be watching the squirming ass of Mary Ann because of it. Because he had decided to get water here, she leaned against the rock ledge with her legs spread to maintain her balance. It was just dumb luck!

She concentrated entirely on letting the bucket down smoothly, hand over hand, while trying to hold it close to the cascading water so the bucket would fill quickly. She was straining on her tiptoes, bent over at the waist and stretching to reach over the ledge. She shifted her weight from foot to foot, giving the Professor a spectacular view of her twin butt checks poking out of the bottom of her shorts and her pussy squirming against the seam of her denim cutoffs.

About half of her cheeks were visible as her shorts rode up her ass and her pubic hairs stuck out on either side of her white panties! He could clearly make out the lines of her cunt as her pussy strained against the confines of the tiny piece of denim material now stretched too tight to hide any part of her beautiful pussy!

His nine-inch cock was standing at full attention. He was rock hard as he reached to shift it in his pants. The problem was he was so horny he couldn't let go and started stroking it through his pants as he watched Mary Ann put on a show. GOD I HAVE TO FUCK HER! His mind screamed as he pumped his cock faster.

"Can you give me a hand, Professor?" Mary Ann's question snapped him back to reality and he jumped forward.

She needed help because she had a full bucket of water and her arms were starting to get tired. Her shorts had ridden up into the crack of her ass causing a tingling sensation that knifed through her entire body as the fabric pressed hard into her clit.

She was shifting her butt from side to side, trying to relieve the strain on her pussy. This only caused her shorts to bunch up more and apply more pressure to her pussy lips. The added pressure caused by her squirming was setting her pussy on fire! She needed desperately to let go of the bucket and pull down her shorts but she didn't want to let go of the rope now that the bucket was full.

The Professor moved forward and then hesitated. He didn't quite know how to help. The opening was too small to get on either side of her and he scratched his head trying to figure out how to get hold of the rope.

Mary Ann sensed his hesitations and said, " Place your arms around me and grab the rope with both hands."

He placed his arms around her and reached for the rope. The first thing he felt were her breasts as he let his hands slide slowly over them. He grabbed for the rope to take up some of the weight.

As he did, he pulled on the rope. Mary Ann rocked back to get some of the pressure off her pussy and ended up jamming her tight ass into his awaiting erection. It was like a thousand bolts of lighting stuck him. He stiffened up and pressed forward with all his weight driving his cock into the folds of her ass cheeks. He was in heaven!

She jumped forward as soon as she felt her ass encounter his erection. It was huge and felt like a small stump pressed tightly against her ass cheeks. By instinct, she tried to move forward but there was nowhere to go. She ended up with his cock stuck firmly in between her ass cheeks and pressed firmly against the wall.

"Pull up quickly, Mary Ann, or we'll tip the bucket!" he said.

She stretched forward, raising her ass high in the air. This allowed the Professor to press his hard nine-inch dick directly along the slit of her pussy. Every time he pulled on the rope he rocked on his heels and slid his cock along her pussy lips. He started to dry hump her pussy mound in time with the swaying motion as they raised the bucket.

He moved his right hand inside her arm so his arm pressed firmly against her tit every time he took up the weight of the bucket. He could fell her nipple harden as it rubbed against his arm.

The Professor couldn't stand the pressure of her ass on his prick anymore. He was frantically humping his cock against her ass. He knew Mary Ann had to feel his hardness and must know what was going on, but she was either to shy to say anything or too naive to care. The thought of her being submissive turned him on even more and he was driving his cock against her as hard as he could.

He felt the pressure rise in his balls and he knew he was about to cum as he rocked his hips and slammed her ass hard. He thrust hard just as Mary Ann reached the handle of the bucket, hoisted it up, slid to the right, and spun away from him at the last possible moment before he would have shot his cum all over the inside of his pants.

"Oh no! Wait a minute!" the Professor mumbled forlornly, " I was so fucking close. AGHHHHH!"

His cock was throbbing and the pulse of his heart sounded like a freight train in his ears. His ass was still humping air because his mind was in denial.

"Are you okay Professor? You look a little flushed!" Mary Ann asked as she bent over with her back to him to pour the water from the bucket into the gourds.

The Professor's only consuming thought was to mount her ass and fuck her here and now. It felt like slow motion as he shuffled toward his target like a zombie in one of those horror movies. Just as he reached her and grabbed for her she turned around and placed the straps of two gourds over his outstretched hands.

"Here you are," she said as she spun on her heel and headed back toward camp.

The Professor got an idea. He didn't grasp the handles of the gourds and they slid off his arms, dropped to the ground, and spilled.

"Oh! Sorry, Mary Ann. I'm afraid we'll need to haul up more water. I am so clumsy sometimes!"

"That's fine Professor, the Skipper did the same thing when we were here and we had to do it twice too!"

She grabbed the bucket and took up her position at the rock ledge. He shimmied up behind her. His raging hard-on thanking him the whole way.

As she lowered the bucket he looked down to see the rope sitting by his foot. This gave him an idea! He stepped forward on the rope and shifted his weight at the same time so his cock pressed into Mary Ann's tight little ass. The bucket stopped moving down because he was standing on the rope.

"I think the rope is caught, Mary Ann. Give it a couple of quick tugs to see if you can dislodge it?"

She tugged twice and it didn't budge. She then started tugging rhythmically, causing her hips to shift from side to side. His cock was on one hell of a joy ride as she worked her firm ass across his cock again and again trying to free the bucket.

God, she's too good to be true! The Professor thought of his new playmate. He could go on like this for days, but he knew that the fun had to end. He let his foot off the rope and with one more tug from Mary Ann the bucket "came loose." She bounced for joy.

"We did it, Professor!" She said.

Her bouncing had given the Professor an unexpected surprise. Jumping up had caused his cock to embed itself against the crack of her pussy lips. The continued bouncing of her ass on the end of his cock caused enormous pressure on the head. He felt it and he knew he was going to cum!

He pressed hard against her ass and felt the cum rising from his balls. He started cumming hard and exploded into his pants with each stroke against her ass. He shoved his cock as hard as possible wishing he was cumming in her cunt.

He actually lifted her off her feet for a moment in an attempt to enter her, as he pressed hard during the final load. He finished cumming and shifted his weight back a little bit, letting his dick ease out of the crevice of her ass.

They finished getting the water and headed back to camp. Good thing he had jerked off a couple hours before! He didn't have too big a stain on the front of his trousers.

Later that evening Mary Ann lay in bed. She was excited thinking about what happen at the stream. The Professor definitely had a "hard-on" like that horse and was excited by pressing it against her ass, she could tell by his heavy breathing against her neck.

It was so exciting when he was rubbing it fast and hard against her pussy! She started fantasizing about what might have happened if he had put that cock into her like that horse did the mare.

She wondered if the Professor would mount her and fuck her like that horse did. Her hand reached between her legs. She was wet. She started rubbing her pussy and it felt good.

What if he had ripped her pants down and taken her right there! She was attracted to him and loved the fact he was unable to control himself. She started rubbing her clit harder. She became flush and short of breath. She stroked her nipples with her left hand squeezing one nipple then the other.

She had no idea have sexy her nipples were. They stuck out a full two inches when hard and were as thick as a pencil eraser. She did however know the slightest contact with them made her dizzy with desire so she had always been careful to keep them tucked away in a soft bra.

Her right hand was busy lightly stroking her clit to match the movements of her left hand on her tits. She started to run a finger frantically along her slit as she thought about the Professor's hard dick pressed firmly against her ass.

This sent fire up and down her spine and she stroked faster and faster. Her hips rocked to the movement of her fingers and she kicked off the blanket. She thought about how the Professor's dick pulsed and throbbed when they lowered the bucket the second time.

Is it possible he came? She wondered. She could still feel his dick throbbing as he pressed into her ass. God, what if he actually came just by pressing against my ass!

The thought of him cumming sent her over the edge. Wave after wave of intense pleasure rolled over her body as she stroked herself to her first ever climax.

"Oh, oh-oh, oh-ooohhh-oooooooohhhhhhh yey. Yes unnngggg, yeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss! I want you so bad Professor. I want you to FUCK ME. I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD!" she cried as she stroked her clit in circular motions riding her climax out to the end by bucking her hips hard against her fingers.

Gilligan came with Mary Ann, squirting his cum against the outside of the hut watching her bring herself to a shuttering climax. He had a great view of her wide-open pussy and tits in the moonlight when she kicked the covers off her body in a fit of passion.

The moonlight came though the opposing window and fell across her chest and legs. He chuckled to himself about his good fortune as he tied up his pants and stole one last look at that now angelic face in the moonlight. Mary Ann had retrieved the covers and pulled them up to her neck and was drifting off to sleep.

He had come to the hut hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the girls undressing but never expected such a magnificent show! From Mary Ann, too! He started to wonder if he could get to fuck her, even if she was calling out for the Professor. Little did he know he would get his wish soon, if he could just play dumb! Lucky for him he was a natural.

The Professor came up with a brilliant idea to get Mary Ann alone and naked. He sat in his hut alone and thought it through from every possible angle. He convinced himself it was perfect plan and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning as the group settled in eating the fruits and nuts they had gathered, the Professor decided to propose his idea. In the light of day, he wasn't as sure about his plans as he had been the night before but he new he would regret it if he didn't try it.

"Look, everybody," he started, "I know we all hope to get off the island soon but we also have to be practical. We may be here a very long time and need to start thinking about our long-term health."

"Ginger here has just gotten over being sick and our diets do not contain as much protein as I would like," he continued, "The lack of variety in our diet is also a concern. I feel we need a way to gauge how our health is doing over the long haul if we want to survive here on this island."
    http://vipergirls.to/signaturepics/sigpic135072_2.gif

2. Liked by 1 user: Vince95

Private Member
    Images

Re: Gilligan's Island 1; The Professor & Mary Ann

Gilligan's Island 1; Pt2 The Professor & Mary Ann

I'm right with ya on that one," the Skipper said, "But how are we going to be able to tell, Professor?"

"I know…I know what to do," said Gilligan.

"Quiet, little buddy. I'm asking the Professor."

"But I know what to do!" Gilligan said again.

"What would you do, Gilligan?" Asked the Professor

"I'd take a picture of us now and a picture of everyone later and compare the photos and we'll be able to tell if anyone got skinnier or fatter. We can save one photo because we know the Skipper won't lose any weight."

"Ha-ha, very funny, Gilligan, but that's the dumbest thing I ever heard," the Skipper said. "We don't even have a camera!"

"Brilliant idea, Gilligan! We ought to elect you king of the island and all bow down to our new ruler!" Mr. Howell chimed in. He was still a little upset with Gilligan. He still had a lingering feeling that if it were not for Gilligan screw-ups, they wouldn't have been stranded here in the first place.

"But he is on the right track," said the Professor, "What we need to do is get a medical photo, or history, on everyone here. This will give us something to compare ourselves to later on."

"Great idea, Professor!" squealed Ginger. "I can be a lot of help, too! I have a nursing outfit that I used to wear while I was doing an old burlesque revival show Off-Off-Broadway. I look great in that nurse's outfit, too. It's very sexy and revealing!" She was beaming and obviously feeling better and was eager to help.

"Oh, and I have my nurse outfit too," cried Mrs. Howell, "I used to give comfort to the boys back in the Great War as part of the Beverly Hills USO. I was always the most popular nurse they had. The boys all used to request me for their sponge bath. Even the ones who could take showers asked for my help. They all loved me so much!"

"Always the caring soul, lovey," Mr. Howell said.

Since they had gotten on the island, Mrs. Howell had become insatiable. Every morning he awoke with his stiff cock buried all the way down her throat. Before he could get fully awake, she would climb on top of him and ride him. He was hoping he could keep up with her but she was always hinting and wanting more.

Everyone was shaking their heads and agreeing with the Professor's idea. It seemed a reasonable request. The Professor was thrilled it was so easy after his initial hesitation.

"Good we'll start first thing this morning. Who wants to go first?"

Six hands shot up and Gilligan even did a little "pick-me dance" but the Professor was looking squarely at only one person.

He never took his eyes of her as he said, "Good, Mary Ann will go first then! Thanks for being my first volunteer, Mary Ann, I'll try to be gentle!"

"I'll get dressed and be right over!" Ginger and Mrs. Howell cried in unison.

Oh, shit they'll ruin everything! Thought the Professor.

Acting quickly he said, "I need you both to do me a favor first...um...we're...we're going to need boiling water! Why don't you two gather up the water, first, and get it boiling. Then, I can start on the preliminary exam of Mary Ann."

"Okay, Professor" said Ginger and Mrs. Howell.

"I'll help you get the water, Ginger, and that will leave Mrs. Howell to help the Professor with Mary Ann," the Skipper said, trying to be helpful. He liked the idea of getting Ginger alone. He thought of her like a movie queen. She was larger than life in his eyes. He didn't think for one moment she would lean over the edge of the ledge and expose her ass like Mary Ann had.

She was too worldly not to realize the situation immediately. His thoughts were interrupted and his dick immediately started to harden when he heard.

"Why, aren't you the big, strong, hard...working one?" purred Ginger in her sexiest voice as she moved closer to the Skipper. "We just might have to start a reward program for you and all the help you've given me!" she went on in a sultry voice.

She teased the Skipper by letting her thigh brush up against the front of his pants. She could see her teasing was having the desired effect by the bulge building in the front of his pants. She decided to play some more.

"There are, after all, many, many, ways a big strong man like you can cum in handy. I bet you can think of all kinds of handy things you could do to, uh, I mean with me, eh, Skipper?" She said the last part as she was stroking his arm, giving him a great view down her low-cut evening dress and pressing her thigh into his stirring member. He blushed and thought she was just teasing him, doing some part sexy part out of a movie or something.

The Professor was frantic and had to think quickly about what to do with Mrs. Howell.

"Uh, Mrs. Howell, I don't need your help right away. I think it would be best for you to take Gilligan and Mr. Howell to the forest to collect whatever tapioca root you can find. We will need it to make a flu shot to prevent tropical fever." It was a barefaced lie but it was all he could come up with under short notice.

Mrs. Howell said, "How splendid, a tapioca hunt! What does one wear to a tapioca hunt?" She asked no one in particular. She was actually thinking of what to wear to entice Gilligan. She loved to teach young shy boys how to use their cocks and the fine arts of pleasuring a woman.

The real reason she was so popular at the USO is she could suck cock better than anyone alive! Her proudest achievement was that she had made every man she had ever sucked cum before the fourth stroke of her mouth on his dick.

That's how she landed Mr. Howell in the first place. One fantastic earth shattering blowjob and he gave her everything she could ever want. She missed the things he had given her: her gardener with his oral abilities, the grocery boy she had taught to slam her in the ass, and the paper boy's gigantic member. She would also miss the lesbian exchange student living in their beach house! Such gifts!

She was trying to get all of her needs satisfied by Mr. Howell but he was running out of steam. Gilligan could prove the entertainment she so desperately needed. Now what does one wear to entice a galley boy? She contemplated as she ran to change.

Ginger said, "Let me change out of this long dress, first, Skipper, and then we'll go get water.

You do know where to get water don't you, Skipper?"

"You betcha," the Skipper replied. It dawned on the Professor that Ginger, because of her recent illness, had not been to get water. The Skipper was grinning from ear to ear like a schoolboy. He'll probably spill the bucket a dozen times! The Professor thought.

With everyone busy, the Professor had averted a disaster and would have Mary Ann alone for hours. His dick was already at full mast thinking about all the places on Mary Ann that needed examining.

Mary Ann changed and decided to wear some revealing clothes. She was feeling funny about the Professor. She had never thought about having sex and, now, that was all she could think about.

She knew she should wait to have sex until she was married, but now she was actually hoping the Professor would be her first. It made her tingle to be dressing nastily for him.

A short while later Mary Ann entered the Professor's hut. She had chosen a short midriff top with the top two buttons open and an old pair of tight cotton shorts. The shorts were red with thin white vertical stripes on them. They looked extremely sexy on her. She figured if the Professor liked looking and stroking her ass so much, she would give him what he wanted.

When she passed by the Professor to sit on the makeshift table, he could see the white lines pointing toward the crack of her ass, half of which was exposed below the curve of her shorts.

"Outstanding," he muttered as she hopped up on the table, "Let's get started."

She looked at the row of makeshift instruments he had spent the night fashioning and suddenly her demeanor change as her eyes fell on a hypodermic needle.

"Please don't give me a shot, Professor, please! I'm so scared of shots." Her face grew all concerned and she was starting to tremble. "I just hate the thought of a needle. Please tell me I don't need a shot!" she said with frightened, pleading eyes.

He moved forward and hugged her. He put both of his arms around her, pressing her breasts into his chest, and held her tight. She trembled. She was sitting too far back on the table for him to press his erection into her crotch but he still tried to pull her forward without being too obvious.

"It's okay Mary Ann," he said as he rocked her gently, "If you do exactly as I say, I don't think I'll have to use a needle at all."

She became visibly relieved and stopped shaking and started to hug him back.

He stepped back and asked, "You okay?"

She shook her head yes.

"Okay. Let's start the exam. Everything will be just fine, Mary Ann. I promise. Just think of me as your doctor," He paused and with added authority said, "Now, take off your shirt and bra so we can get started."

She blushed and instinctively shielded her breasts by crossing her arms over them. She had not even considered that she would have to get naked for any reason.

"I don't know if I can," She murmured starting to have second thoughts.

"Nonsense, this is a medical exam, Mary Ann and I'm as good as your doctor. You're going to have to take all your clothes off to be examined by me."

"I know it's hard, but you have to. It's for your own good, in case you get sick later." By this time, he was holding her chin up and she was nodding slightly.

"Will you turn around?" she asked.

"No, I won't, Mary Ann. Look if you fall and hurt your chest or sprain your leg, say, up here." He placed his hand just above the top of her pussy. "Who's going to patch you up then? Eh?" He pressed a little harder and moved his hand a little lower.

"Me, that's whom. So enough shyness! Take off that blouse and bra so we can get started," he knew he had to overcome her protests to get her to do as he wanted. He stood back and waited silently.

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and he could see her hands were trembling. She finished unbuttoning her blouse and removed it. She unclasped her bra and let it slide off her breasts.

He smiled, happy with himself, as she crossed her arms over her breasts and looked away. Here she was naked from the waist up, alone with the man she wanted to take her virginity! She was a little embarrassed.

The Professor didn't comment on this touch of modesty. It was, after all, really turning him on that she was acting so shy and demure. He pressed closer and brought his makeshift stethoscope to his ears. He made the stethoscope out of vines and bamboo last night. It looked real but was totally useless for listening to her heart.

"I'm going to listen to your breathing Mary Ann. Breathe deep and release it when I tell you."

He placed the stethoscope on her back and told her to take a deep breath and let it out.

He then moved the instrument around and repeated the scenarios a few times. He felt her relaxing and getting comfortable being naked with him.

"Drop your arms," he commanded and she did so. Now he knew why she was covering up. She had the longest nipples he had ever seen. They stood out proud and long and were as big at the end, not tapered at all.

WOW! MAGNIFICENT TITS! His mind screamed.

He decided he had to get his hands on those tits right now! He kept his left hand on her shoulder and with his right hand moved the stethoscope to her right breast. He held the metal part of the stethoscope in the V of his fingers so the tips of his fingers were free. He let his fingers stretch out until they came into contact with her nipple.

He lodged her nipple between two fingers while he moved to different examination points. He gently squeezed the nipple between his fingers and was amazed at its size and thickness as he pretending to carry on the exam.

"Ohhh!" she cried, as her nipples had always been extremely sensitive. She jumped as the Professor applied more pressure to her breast and gentle rolled her nipple between his fingers.

"Breathe deeply." He said and, as she inhaled, he cupped her entire expanding breast in his hand.

"Hold it in," he said.

He couldn't believe her nipple grew even larger and stuck out a good half inch past his fingers! He repeat the same examination to her other nipple and when he was done they were both rock hard and pointing straight at him.

He finally put down the stethoscope and said; "Okay, that's done. Now we need to check your breasts for lumps. This is an early detection procedure for breast cancer," he added. He placed one hand on each breast and began to knead them gently in a circular pattern.

"This is how you check for lumps." He was squeezing her breasts together and pinching them. The Professor then moved to another area and began pinching it. He was taking his time and squeezing her breasts ever so slowly!

She had her eyes closed and her breathing was becoming rather ragged as he continued to stroke her breast. He was now gently twisting her nipples between his thumb and forefinger with just the slightest pressure. She felt dizzy and disoriented but loved how he was making her feel.

Part of her wanted him to stop and part of her just wanted to let it happen. She decided she should just be quiet and try to enjoy the "examination". It was better than a getting a shot, after all!

The Professor, tired of just rubbing her breasts, decided to move on. He took out a flashlight and shined it into both ears and then down her throat.

"You have your tonsils still?"

"Yep. I never had them out," Mary Ann replied.

She felt funny. She wished the Professor hadn't stopped checking her breast. Her pussy was on fire. She crossed and uncrossed her legs quickly trying to press some part of her thigh against her inflamed pussy. She want to rub her clit and cum like last night.

It was just a medical exam, she told herself, think about something else and you can go make yourself cum when he's finished.

The Professor left her and went to another table, which was full of books. He grabbed a big, professional-looking book. It was actually a world atlas but it had a big and important looking cover and gold-lined pages. He flipped through the pages pretending to look something up.

"Tonsils, tonsils, lets see…throat problems…ptomaine poisoning…ahh… here it is, tonsillitis."

He frowned and looked at her. "You don't like shots, do you?"

"No. No shots!" she pleaded.

"Well, here, it recommends a shot of potassium-sulfated-chloride to prevent infection of the tonsils in an adult female. It is, I'm afraid, a very large and painful injection, Mary Ann."

"No, no shots!" She started to tremble again as her face turned to fear. " Please, no shots, Professor."

"I am afraid that that's the remedy," he lied. He flipped a page and pretended to find something, "Wait there's a homeopathic remedy here on the back of this page. Let me read what it says."

"Anything, oh please, I'll do anything to avoid a shot," Mary Ann said.

This was too easy. He was thinking this stuff up on the spot too! He was proud of himself as he stated, "It says here that native tribes in tropical rain forests use "Mans-seed" on a daily basis to cleanse the tonsils and prevent infection. Lab studies proved it effective in 1953."

He was so proud of himself when she brightened immediately and said, "No shots?"

"No shots!" he replied.

She threw her arms around him and rocked forward in her relief practically throwing him off balance in her excitement. His cock made contact with the front of her cunt. He ground away while her hard bare nipples poked through his shirt and pressed into his chest.

"Professor?" She asked.

"Yes."

"What's in "Mans-Seed" and what do we have to do to get it?" she was pretty sure what it was but wanted to make sure.

He almost came right there. Lord, this child is so naive! He thought. What a sweet innocence this woman contained.

"Well, Mans-seed comes out of a man's penis. Getting "Mans-Seed" to come out of a penis can be very difficult, Mary Ann. I'm not sure you can do it. It takes a special talent. You will have to take my cock in your mouth and suck it with all your might, just right, for a long time. Your jaws will probably get sore before you will get any sperm, which is what "Mans-Seed" is."

"Oh please, Professor, please. I'll do exactly what you tell me to do! I'll try really hard and do whatever you tell me!"

"Are you sure you'll do everything exactly as I tell you?"

She shook her head eagerly and he smiled. He laid her down on the table and she curled into the fetal position on her side with her face at cock level. He unzipped his fly and took out his cock, stroking it as he approached her mouth.

She couldn't take her eyes off his cock! It was so small compared to the horse but she wanted to reach out and feel it. She could feel juices flowing out of her pussy as he approached her. She remained transfixed on his hand stroking his throbbing member.

W-w-what are you gong to do with it?" she asked finally.

"Well, Mary Ann, sperm comes out the end of a man's dick when he gets over-stimulated. What you need to do is suck my cock until my sperm heats up to sprays down your throat? That will coat your tonsils and prevent any chance of infection, understand? You will have to listen to my instructions and suck hard or it won't work."

She shook her head yes that she understood and opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes. He moved forward and slowly eased his cock into her mouth about an inch and then pulled it out. He slowly increased the depth and the speed of his motion. She lay motionless as his cock moved slowly in and out of her mouth a few more times.

"Wrap your lips around your teeth and lick the shaft, right here, a few times like it was a lollipop." He pointed to his favorite location.

She licked the underside of his cock and, like a pro, zoomed in on his most sensitive spot. Making slurping and sucking sounds as she licked along his shaft.

"That's it! Right there!" he cried as her tongue circled the head of his shaft. "Lick it hard right there! Good!" he said as her tongue kept up its circular motion around his cock.

She eagerly did it all. She was concentrating hard at her task of trying to make him cum. She knew if she failed she would get a big painful shot. He placed her right hand on the base of his cock and started stroking his balls with it.

"Hold the base of my cock with one hand and stroke my balls with the other." He then took her pigtails in his hand and started using them to aid in fucking her mouth. He pressed deeper into her throat but met resistance. He knew she was close to a gag reflex. He felt he was getting close to cumming and wanted to prolong it. He decided it was time for her lesson in deep throating.

"Ummmp, ummmp, ummmp," was all she could manage and he thrust deeper and harder trying to get his whole cock down her throat. He was now pumping about half of his cock in her mouth.

He was getting even more excited thinking that she would do anything he instructed. It was time to turn this virgin into a full-fledged cocksucker. He pulled his cock out of her mouth to get her attention.

"That's not deep enough in your mouth, Mary Ann. Now, I'm going to have push my cock deep in your mouth, all the way in, to cum. You might be tempted to gag but you have to overcome that and let it go all the way down your throat. When my cock is all the way in, start rubbing my balls hard, okay? This will get my sperm hot enough to come out the end of my dick. Otherwise...."

She shook her head yes but wasn't sure she could do it. She had to try! Relax and just have fun with it! She told herself and that calmed her down.

4. Liked by 2 users: BlindG, Vince95

Private Member
    Images

Re: Gilligan's Island 1; The Professor & Mary Ann

Gilligan's Island 1; Pt3 The Professor & Mary Ann

She knew she could do it if she just opened her throat and let him drive his cock home. She wanted so badly to make him cum. She was so excited she couldn't believe how much she wanted to feel the Professor cum!

The Professor decided to take charge by gripping her pigtails and driving his cock all the way down her throat hard with the first stroke. It took her by surprise and when she swallowed, she ended up with his nine-inch dick completely buried in her mouth. He started humping her hard and fast giving her no chance to catch her breath.

At first, she thought she was going to gag, but she overcame her fear. She relaxed her throat and started to time her breathing to the thrust of his cock. She was also using just her nails on his balls, stoking them lightly with each push of his cock down her throat. He found a rhythm and she sucked hard on every thrust.

"Ugh, uh sllupp uh slllupppppp um-um-um. Slllupp." The noises coming from her mouth were incredible! He was driving as fast and deep as he could and she was taking it all!

He then reached down and cupped her pussy in his hand and it was too much for him. Her virgin mouth was giving him the best blowjob of his life and soon he knew he'd be fucking the little virgin pussy he felt in his hand! He felt his balls swell and his cum rise to the surface and there was no stopping it. He was going to cum in her mouth.

"Here it comes, Mary Ann. Swallow hard," he commanded her, "You need to swallow every drop."

With a wicked smile on his face he slammed his cock into her mouth and exploded, forcing her head onto him and holding it there.

"Oh! OOOOHHHH YA! FUCK YES! HERE IT COMES BABY! SUCK IT ALL DOWN! FUCK YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!"

She felt his cock force its way deep into her throat and he held it there. Then she felt the explosion of cum in her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed and she thought she would never swallow it all! She was determined to get every drop but she felt some leak out and run down her chin. His cum had a salty taste to it, but otherwise wasn't bad. When he removed his dick she wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and sucked them dry by sticking them in her mouth.

He was so glad he decided to skip jerking off that morning so he had a full load for her.

He removed his hand from her pussy as she sat up. He knew she was still on fire because her cotton shorts were soaked and he could smell her sex on his hand. He was, on the other hand, drained. He needed to recharge.

She couldn't believe he grabbed her pussy and stroked her clit like that. It felt soooo goood! She was extremely horny now and wished he hadn't stopped rubbing her. She was fidgeting, crossing and uncrossing her legs subconsciously trying to get some relief.

The Professor decided it was time for some range of motion exercises. This would give him some much-needed time to recoup. He had drawn two footprints facing the wall on the floor and had Mary Ann step into them.

He then had her bend this way and that. He always kept at least one hand on her and brushed her pussy, tits, or ass constantly as he positioned her. He especially enjoyed when she had to bend over forward and reach as far as possible behind her spread legs. Her shorts road up the outline of her pussy showed.

He placed his left hand on her ass as he bent to get the measurement, letting his hand "slip" and caress the folds of her pussy. This measurement for some reason had to be taken over a few times. Each time he took the opportunity to stroke her pussy again, just enough stimulation to keep her excited.

He stood her up. "Okay. Good. Take off your shorts and panties for the next part of the examination," She complied willingly. She was so hot and ready, she was ripped her clothes off. He sat her back up on the table and spread her legs at the knees slightly, stepping between them.

"Now I am going to give you a reflex test. Now, I don't have a suitable hammer so I am going to use my tongue. I will lick you in sensitive spots and see how your reflexes react."

Mary Ann looked hesitant. She didn't like to be tickled. "Are you sure this is the best way?"

"I can honestly say it's the best way I can think of."

He had one hand on each thigh now, looking into her eyes reassuringly. He was slowly rubbing his hands up and down the inside of her thighs. It was driving her crazy! She just wanted to cum so bad!

"Okay," she said.

So he laid her back with her knees in the air and placed her feet up on the edge of the table. He kept his hands on the inside of her thighs and knelt down by her ankles.

"I have to feel the muscle in the inside of your thighs to see if one or both legs respond to my tongue since I can't lick you and see them at the same time."

His hand had slid up her thighs to just below her pussy. If he rotated his hands, he could touch her pussy easily. The Professor then licked the length of the bottom of her right foot.

"UHHHGGGHHH!" she cried as she tried to pull her foot away. When she returned, he had repositioned his hand, so it caressed her pussy. He then moved his hand away.

"Okay, Mary Ann?"

Oh, yes, you just caught me off guard and it tickles." The sensation of having his hand touching her pussy was too much for her. She wanted it again. "Go ahead when you're ready Professor." She braced for the next onslaught.

The Professor continued licking. First, he licked her feet and the inside of her ankles and then, the back of her calves and the inside of her knees. He eventually dropped the pretense of pulling his hand away from her pussy after each lick. Instead he let one finger rest along the length of her slit and let it ride up and down each time she jump from one of his tongue lashings.

Finally, he lifted her legs straight up and held them by the back of her knees. He then lowered his head down to the crease on side of her pussy and gave a long slow lick,

"OOOHHHHH! OHHHH MY! UH-UH UH," she cried.

The Professor then licked the other side of her pussy the same way. He stuck his tongue in her ass and licked straight up, stopping first to ream her butt hole, then to shove his tongue deep into her clit, and then finding her clit and circling it with his tongue.

She was wiggling her ass, lost in passion. The sensations were unbelievable. His tongue kept stroking her clit and he placed a finger at the entrance of her pussy.

"EEEEEYYYYEEEEEE AH! OOH! OH! UHUHUH!" she screamed as his finger entered her. Her breathing was keeping time with her hips. He knew she was going to cum soon. He stood up and backed away from her, holding her legs up in the same position.

"NOOooooooooooo don't stop please!" she suddenly pleaded. She was sooo close!

He stood and enjoyed the sight of Mary Ann grinding her hips into the air trying to find something to rub against so she could cum. She was hoping to make contact with anything that might finish her off. She was now ready for him and she was going to get it good!

"Oh, I'm so close! Please, Professor, help me!" she begged.

"Well, Mary Ann, your reflexes are perfect," he said just to tease her, "Now I need to take your temperature. I going to place a long hard object in your pussy to see just how hot it is!" He chuckled to himself as he approached her pussy with his now rock-hard cock.

He was standing, cock in hand, at the entrance of her pussy. He slowly eased forward until the head made contact with her cunt lips, then slowly slid it into her waiting pussy. Finally, the moment he had been dreaming about was here! HE WAS ABOUT TO FUCK MARY ANN AND TAKE HER VIRGINITY!

He pumped a couple inches of his cock in and out slowly because she was so unbelievably tight. She had her eyes closed and was rocking her head from side to side.

He pressed forward until he felt her hymen, then he pressed though and shoved his cock in to the hilt.

" OOOWWWW OHH OOWWWW OHH MY GOD THAT FEELS SOOO GOOOOD!!!!" She screamed. "I want you to FUCCCKK MEEEE!" There, she had said it. She really wanted it to be the Professor.

He waited buried deep inside her feeling her pussy spasm around his cock.

"Yes Oh yes that's sooooo good. Uh hu UH HU OH OH OH I'M COOOOMMMMINNNGGGG PROFESSOR! OH HO OH HO OHOHOHH! YES I'm CCUUUMMMING. OHOHOHOHOHOHO"

He was glad he had just cum from her blowjob or he would have cum with her.

The Professor continued to pump his cock in and out as she came for several minutes. He played with her clit and her tits while he continued to fuck her hard. He stopped and rolled her over on the table so she was doubled over it. He readjusted his cock, found her pussy, and started pumping her from behind. He was watching his dick be sucked in and out of her pussy. He pushed his dick in to the hilt and held it there. He waited and felt his cum well up in his balls.

"Okay that's good," he mumbled to no one. He then slid his dick slowly out of her cunt forcing her to shift her ass back to try and keep him in her pussy. He finally fell right out. He had come up with yet another brilliant idea.

"Just one more exam, Mary Ann, and that's the prostate!" He stuck his fingers in the coconut oil on the side of the table. He spread it lightly over her cheeks and started to work a finger in and out of her ass.

"Oh, that feels funny." She didn't know if she liked the sensation or not. She spread her legs and relaxed her spincter muscle, making it easier for him.

"It will feel a lot better in a moment." He said as he worked his whole finger into her ass and then began to rotate it around.

"Humm, what's this?" he tried to sound professional. He then drove his finger in to the hilt and rotated it. He continued forcing his finger deep and twisting it around as if he was trying to feel something.

"Do you feel that?"

"I don't know!" she stammered. The twisting of his finger drove her wild. She rocked her hips on his finger. She knew she didn't want him to stop. His fingers had her all hot again.

"I think I fell something Professor."

He removed his finger.

"OHHHH NOOO! Can you try feeling it again?" she asked, holding her ass high in the air and rotating it in slow circular motions.

It was such a turn on to see her so hot!

"Yes, I can try again," he said. This time he returned to her ass, shoved two fingers deep in her asshole, and twisted them wickedly.

"OOHHHHH! OHHH YES!" she cried with happiness. " Can you feel it now, Professor?"

He twisted and rammed his fingers around and around again. "No I'm afraid I can't quite reach it to make it out. I'll have to use something longer."

With that, he pulled his finger from her ass and placed his still throbbing erection at the entrance of her ass. He dipped his fingers into the coconut oil again and spread it over his cock.

"Here, let me try this." He pushed his coconut-oiled cock against her ass and, once past her sphincter muscle, rammed his cock home.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes that's sooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood! Ohhhh stick in deep Professor! OHH YEEEESSSSSSS!"

"I can feel something deep in there but I can't make it out. Let's me see if I can feel it by rubbing against it," the Professor then proceeded to pump his cock in and out of her tight virgin ass, eventually losing all control. He knelt up on the step stool and literally tried to "rip her a new asshole" by driving his cock as deep and hard as he could.

"Yes, I believe this will work," he moaned as he started to increase his speed. He reached underneath her and put two fingers in her cunt. He started stroking his cock through the thin wall separating her ass and her pussy. He felt his cock explode in her ass as he slammed it home.

"Oh, fucking yes. Oh fuck me good!" cried the Professor as he finished filling her with cum. She felt him cum and it sent her over the edge. She came with the Professor as he filled her ass with cum.

When he finished, he pulled his cock out and squeezed both cheeks of her ass in his hands and said, "Remember, you need a dose of mans-seed every day."

"Could you take my temperature every day too?" she asked sheepishly.

"Of course Mary Ann. I'm as concerned about your health as you are."

"Oh this is so much better than some silly old shot, Professor."

"I couldn't agree with you more, Mary Ann. I couldn't agree with you more!"

He watched as she put on her clothes, completely at ease being naked in front of him. This being marooned business might not be so bad. After all, he still had Ginger to examine.

6. Liked by 2 users: BlindG, Vince95