Thread: Wendy and the Farm Boy  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Wendy and the Farm Boy

The cows seemed restless as I walked among them, as if they sensed the impending snow storm. I had brought them some extra hay that night so they’d have energy to fight off the cold weather. The cows could probably handle snow and cold weather better than I could, but I felt sorry for them anyway.

As I walked back towards the barn I wondered how Wendy was doing on the road. The snow wasn’t heavy yet. But the wind had really kicked up and it was blowing badly. I gave some thought to calling her on the cell phone again, but figured she was better off focusing on her driving. She would have called if there was any trouble.

It had been a long time since I’d seen Wendy. She was an old flame from many year back that I wished I’d spent more time with when I had the chance. She told me she would be traveling through the area on the way to a conference in St. Louis. Since it was a long drive I had invited her to spend the night with me on the farm. Things around here had been pretty lonely after the divorce, and company was always welcome.

As I approached the house I was surprised to see Wendy’s car was already there – I hadn’t expected that she would to turn up for a while yet. I pulled off my boots and headed inside, thinking about that warm hug that she had promised me.

Wendy had apparently seen me walking up, as she opened the door to let me in. Man, did she ever look good. She didn’t look like she’d aged a single day since I last saw her. I didn’t say a word, but just opened my arms and invited her in for a hug.

We wrapped our arms around each other and lingered in the embrace for a while. I didn’t get hugged too danged often, so I planned to take advantage of it while I could. After a few brief moments, Wendy pulled back far enough to put both hands on my cheeks and plant a warm kiss on my lips. I don’t get kissed a whole lot either, so the combination of the two really got my blood pumping.

We both sort of half let go of our embrace so we could look at each other a minute. Wendy looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes and broke the silence by saying “So how are ya doin’, Farm Boy?” I replied “A lot better ‘n I was 5 minutes ago”.

We held the embrace for a few moments longer, and then figured we ought to be getting on to doing something else. “How about some supper?” I asked. She said “What have ya got?” Thinking over the options in my mind, I said “How about a gourmet microwave meal? I have a fine selection of weight watcher’s stuff.”

Wendy put her hands on her hip and said “Are you trying to tell me something?” I said “No – I’ve just been eating a lot of those while I’m trying to lose weight. And I think I’ve done pretty well.” I smiled and added: “You oughta feel how tight my butt is now” She cocked her head a little to one side and with a coy little smile said: “We’ll see about that later”.

We sat at the kitchen table and talked about old times and what we’d been doing lately. It was awfully nice to have someone of the female persuasion to chat with. The cows just weren’t particularly good company.

As we chatted, I noticed that Wendy was rubbing her neck and stretching frequently. I asked what was up, and she said “I’m just a little stiff from being in the car for so long. The trip took longer than I expected because of the weather, and I’m tense from driving in the snow.”

I said “I think I can help you with that if you’d like”. “I was hoping you’d say that” she said with a smile. I suggested “How about you go lay on the couch, and I’ll see what I can do”. As I followed her into the living room I couldn’t help but check her form out a little. And I couldn’t help but wonder what might happen after the backrub.

Before she lay down on the couch she set her purse down and pulled her sweater up over her head. That gave me a great view of her bust line through her shirt as she stretched to pull it off. I wondered if she sensed I was looking at her, as she gave me a sort of sideways glance as she kicked off her shoes and then stretched out on the couch.

After she got situated I sat on the edge of the couch beside her. As I began working on her shoulders a deep sigh escaped from her as she wiggled around to get more comfortable. I worked in silence for a couple of minutes, hoping that she would relax more by being quiet rather than talking.

As I worked my way down her back it became difficult to work around her bra straps. So I took a chance and asked “Would you mind if I unhooked you so I could work more easily? She glanced back over her shoulder at me and said “Are you just trying to get my clothes off?” I thought about it a second and smiled as I said: “We’ll see about that later”.

She shot back: “You think you’re pretty funny, don’t you”? She pulled up her shirt and reached around in back, then said: “It has a front clasp. Should I just take my shirt off?” I said “That would be better yet”.

I anticipated the warm feeling her skin under my hands as I watched her wriggle out of her shirt. I took the shirt from her hands, and as I placed it on the end table. I asked “Would you like some help with that clasp?” She said “You just want a peek at my boobs, don’t you?” “Well, you can’t blame a guy for trying”. She was careful to keep her chest pressed against the couch as she pulled the bra off. I helped her slide it down her arms and carefully laid it on top of her shirt.

She once again lay down with her arms at her sides and wriggled around to get comfortable. I started where I had left off and slowly worked my way down to her lower back. As I got near her waistline she let out a low moan. I stopped for a second and asked “Am I pressing too hard”? She said “No – That just feels really nice. Could you go a little lower?” I slowly worked my way down to the waistband of her jeans, and then started easing my way up her back again.

“Farther down than that” she said. I replied “Not unless you wanna loosen your jeans and slide ‘em down a little”. Once again I got that look over my shoulder as she said “You really are trying to get me naked, aren’t you?” I couldn’t help but smile a little as I said “It seems to be working”.

She didn’t respond, but lifted her hips off the couch and reached down to unsnap and unzip her jeans. She was careful to stay face down and reveal nothing as she wriggled her jeans down a little. Then she settled back down so I could begin working again.

I decided to have a little fun with her, so I grabbed the cuffs of her pants and pulled the jeans all the way off in one quick motion. She started to get up and fight back a little but wasn’t willing to show off those breasts just yet. “You’re gonna make me cold” she complained. “I think I can fix that”. I folded her jeans, laid them on the end table, and grabbed a nearby afghan. I lay the afghan carefully over her legs and asked. “Is that better?” “Yes” she said, as she settled back down into the couch to get comfortable.

I went back to slowly massaging her lower back. I was looking over her lacy underwear and wondering just exactly where to stop massaging when the sound of a cell phone broke the silence. She picked up her head and reached into her purse to retrieve her phone. I ran my hand softly up and down her back as she spoke to someone briefly.

As she stashed the cell phone back in her purse she said. “The conference was cancelled due to the snow. That means I don’t have to get up in the morning”. “Whatever shall we do tonight?” I asked. “I was thinking about going to bed early” she replied, giving me a smile over her shoulder. I wondered if I should ask just where exactly she planned to go to bed at, but thought the better of it for the moment.

I worked on her lower back for a while longer, as she seemed to be enjoying that the most. I worked my way up and down and side to side on her lower back, easing the waistband of those lacy panties down a little bit further each time. I watched for signs of protest, but none came. She lay there with her eyes closed, apparently trying to relax and enjoy what was happening to her.

After a while my hands became tired of kneading her muscles. I stretched the afghan out and pulled it up to her shoulders as I bent down and kissed her cheek. Then I slipped my hand under the afghan and pulled the waistband of her panties back up in position. Then I let my hand wander slowly down over her bottom, and began stroking it gently. She lay quietly, and gave no indication as to whether she liked this or was simply allowing it to happen.

I slowly caressed her round bottom for a couple of minutes, and then decided to move elsewhere. I pulled the afghan up from her feet and lower legs, depositing the excess on her back. I reached down with both hands and slowly began caressing one leg at a time. I started at the ankle and did the lower half of each leg. Then I slowly worked my way up above her knees, slowly and gently caressing her legs.

Up to this point she had remained very still, not giving me any encouragement nor offering any protest. When I slipped on hand down between her knees and started caressing one of her soft thighs, she moved her legs apart slightly to give me better access. I took that as encouragement, so I ran my hand up her thigh and over her bottom. I heard her catch her breath just a little as my hand made a circle around her bottom again. As my hand slid down her thighs and back up on her bottom again she began to arch her hips up to meet pass of my hand.

I continued the slow, sensuous massage for a couple of minutes, then bent over to kiss her cheek and asked “Is there anything else you’d like me to massage for you?” Once again she turned her head to look at me and said “Isn’t it about time you got rid of some of your clothes too?” I though for a second before smiling and saying” I could sure use some help with that”

She said “Oh, you men are so helpless”. She pulled the afghan up with her and carefully tucked it under her arms as we both stood up. I watched carefully, hoping once again to get a glimpse of those wonderful breasts. But she wasn’t ready to reveal them to me just yet.

She reached up and unbuckled my bib overall straps, then bent down to pull the legs off over my feet. She was careful to hold the afghan in place with one hand as she pulled the overalls off with her other hand.

She tried to pull my shirt off without letting of the afghan, but couldn’t quite figure out how to do it. She stepped back and said “You’re going to have to get that yourself” I smiled and said “I’m a helpless man – I don’t think I can do it alone”.

She considered the situation briefly before deciding how to proceed. She stepped forward so that her chest was pressed against mine and then released the afghan. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it upwards. I lifted my arms up thinking that she would pull it over my head. But once I got my arms lifted she yanked the shirt up until it covered my face, then let go. I extracted myself from my shirt only to see that she had picked the afghan back up, lay down on her back on the couch, and pulled the afghan up to her chin.

“That wasn’t nice” I protested. She lay there with a smug grin on her face and said “What are ya gonna do about it, farm boy”? I said “I oughta turn you over and spank ya” as I tossed my shirt aside. She didn’t reply, but the look on her face softened as she grabbed my hand and pulled me back down towards her.

I sat down on the side of the couch again and slid my hand under the afghan to caress her stomach. She slid one hand up behind my neck and slowly pulled me down to kiss her. As she did this she found the hand under the afghan and pulled it up to one of her breasts.

There was no sound except our breathing as we lingered over a long kiss. It wasn’t long before my body started reacting in a big way. Her hand dropped from behind my neck to caress my leg, which only caused more of a reaction. It was starting to get a little crowded in my underwear.

After lingering over each breast for a short time, I sat up and let my hand travel down to caress her lower stomach. I found the waistband of her panties and slowly slid it down to caress her pubic mound through the soft fabric. She looked at me seductively as her hand traveled farther up my leg until she found the source of my discomfort. “It seems like you have a growing problem there, farm boy. What do you think we oughta do with it?”

I was anxious to deal with that very problem, but I also wanted to clean up a bit first. So I said “I could use a chance to wash off a bit. If I took a shower, do you think you could come in and wash my back?” A smile crossed her lips as she said “I’ll bet it’s not your back that you really want washed, is it?” I smiled back and said “When I wash, I like to be thorough. We probably oughta see that everything gets good and clean”.

She said “How about you go warm up the shower and I’ll join you in a minute” I gave her a quick kiss and squeezed one of her breasts again, then got up to do as she had suggested. Before I left the room I couldn’t resist peeling off my underwear and throwing it at her just before I disappeared around the corner. She hollered in protest as I headed off to the shower.

I turned on the small heater to warm things up, and then turned on the water so it would warm up the shower. I adjusted the temperature and hollered that the shower was ready. I heard a voice from the other room saying “I’ll be there in a minute – I’m looking for something”. I laid out a couple of towels and jumped in the shower. I figured I’d rinse off quickly and wash my hair while she was looking for whatever she needed.

I lathered up my hair and was rinsing it out when I heard the shower curtain rustle as she came in. I felt a pair of hands squeezing butt cheeks, and heard her say. “Your butt’s nice and tight – Just like you said”. “I’m glad you approve” I replied. As I rinsed out the last of the shampoo and opened my eyes I realized it was pitch dark. “Did you turn the light off?” I asked. “No – I think the power went off about the time I got in here”. “Not much we can do about it now” I said, as my hands found their way around her waist. She let out a little laugh and said “I think I know how to find everything. Nurses are pretty good at anatomy.”

My hands found their way up to cup her face while I kissed her again. She pulled me tighter squeezed those wonderful breasts against me. The combination of the feeling of the breasts and the warmth of the kiss brought on a prompt reaction from my groin. Soon the rising problem began to put pressure against her skin.

She pulled back from the kiss for a moment and asked “Is that a bar of soap, or are you happy to see me?” “I’m really happy to see you” I said. “Don’t suppose you’d like to make sure that thing is clean for me, would you?” She replied “Just a sec – I brought along a little something just for that”.

I heard the shower curtain rustle, and then heard the pop of a container lid opening. “What have ya got there” I asked. She didn’t answer. But I sensed her bending over and then standing back up, presumably to set the container down again. Then I felt her hand brush my lower stomach and head south from there. Then I felt something rather cold hit me in a rather sensitive spot. “What is that stuff” I asked as her hands wrapped themselves around my rather erect member and start massaging the slippery substance around. “It’s some body wash I brought along with me. I figured you’d like this”

I didn’t ask any more questions, but just enjoyed the sensations as she worked her magic on me. With one hand she slowly rubbed my favorite muscle while she massaged a couple of other things with the other. It wasn’t long before I felt pressure building. But I didn’t want to let go so soon. So I grabbed her hands and said “I think you’d better stop for now, unless you want a surprise”. She released her grip and rinsed her hands off.

I asked “Where did you put that container?” She bent down to retrieve it and handed it to me. I grabbed her shoulders, turned her around to face away from me, and pulled her up against me. As my erect member slid up against her warm bottom she said “I guess you really are glad to see me”. I took the container of body wash from her, fumbled around to get the cap open, and squeezed a generous portion in one hand.

I set the container on the shelf next to the shampoo and rubbed my hands together to warm the body wash up a little. Then I reached around and cupped each breast with one of my hands. She relaxed her body and leaned back against me as massaged those wonderful slippery orbs. She made no noise except for her soft breathing as I continued.

After a few minutes of this I decided it was time for a different course of action. I pulled away from her and got a refill of body wash. I turned her so her right side was against my chest. I spread my feet a little so my hands could find their way to where I wanted them. With my left hand I slowly spread the body wash over her bottom and worked my way in.

As I slid my right hand down in front I felt her weight shift a little as she moved her feet apart in anticipation of what was to come. When my hand reached its mark I discovered that there was very little hair, and what was there was neatly trimmed. “That feels nice” I whispered in her ear. She braced her hands against the side of the shower and said “I did that for you last night”. I didn’t know what to say except “I appreciate that”.

I continued working my hands back and forth, up and down, reaching down with one hand as far as I could, then pulling it back and sliding the other one between her legs as far as I could. She began breathing faster, and alternated pushing her hips forward and back in time to the movements of my hands.

After a while I let my left hand slip up from her bottom and rested it on her shoulder. I turned her slightly towards me so my lips could find hers. As I gently kissed her I gradually put more pressure on my right hand until my middle finger slipped between the folds of skin and found its mark. As I slowly massaged the button I felt a low moan though her lips. I felt her hips clench and her legs shake. She pulled her mouth from mine and appeared to have an intense orgasm.

When she was done I withdrew my hand and pulled her against me. “Where did you learn to do that?” she asked breathlessly. “I’ve been practicing on inflatable dolls” was all I could think to come back with. “Very funny” she said, as she rested her head on my shoulder and held on to me.

I asked “Do you think you’re washed up enough?” She said “My legs are like jelly – I’ll need to sit down soon”. We rinsed off quickly and I shut off the shower. I fumbled around to find one of the towels in the dark, and then found her as she felt her way out of the shower. I said “Hold still” and began to dry her off. I worked my way from head to toe, taking a little extra time drying off all the fun parts.

“Would you like me to do you” she asked as I finished up her legs. “Sure” I said, feeling around for the other towel and handing it to her. She also started at my shoulders and worked her way down. When she squatted down to dry my legs she leaned in and kissed me right where it counts. I said “Do you think I could get blow dried?” She replied “Don’t you wish”.

After giving some thought to our rather dark situation, I asked “Do you want to go back to the couch, or try to find our way upstairs to the bedroom?” “Don’t you have a flashlight” she asked. “Yup. But I have no idea where it is”. “Let’s get back to the couch – I have something in mind that will work well there” she said.

I took her hand and led her slowly to the living room. “Why don’t you lie down?” I asked. “Not yet – Just sit down in the middle of the couch first and see what happens”. As I sat down I felt her fumbling around. She handed me a pillow and said “Scoot forward and stick this behind your butt, then lean back”. I complied while hoping that I knew just exactly what she had in mind.

I felt her warm hands slide down to my legs and slowly separate them. I sensed that she was kneeling down, and I felt her body move between my knees as I heard her say “Would you still like to be blow dried?” Naturally I said “yes”, and I felt the warmth of her lips close around me. I sank back into the couch as she slowly worked her lips up and down. I felt the pressure of her tongue on the underside as she went down a little farther each time.

The pace she was working at was both tantalizingly wonderful and agonizingly slow. She seemed to want to make the experience last as long as possible. It wasn’t long before I simply couldn’t stay still, and began moving my hips in time with her. She would occasionally pull away briefly so she could run her moist lips and tongue along the underside of the shaft, then slide it back in her mouth and begin the process all over again.

When she slid one hand up to cup my scrotum it was more than I could take. I sat up straight and pulled her head away so I wouldn’t finish too soon. “Did you like that?” she asked. “That was incredible” I replied.

I felt the pressure of her hands on my knees as she stood up. Her hands found my shoulders, and she shoved me back into the couch. She put one knee on the couch on each side of me as she straddled my lap. She pushed my shoulders back against the back of the couch and brought her breasts up to my face. She wrapped her arms around my head and used her upper arms to squeeze them around my face.

“You did such a good job of washing those that I thought you might like to do something else with them” she said. She backed up a little and moved slightly to one side so one breast was right in front of me. I reached around behind her and grabbed her bottom and pulled her into me. I kissed my way around the side of the breast before finding the nipple and sucking it into my mouth.

I pulled all the warm flesh in I could and pressed the nipple against the roof of my mouth, working it back and forth slowly with my tongue. She appeared to like it, as the pace of her breathing increased, and she began pressing her pelvis in towards me.

“Do the other side” she asked, as she shifted position and offered the other one to me. I gave it the same treatment, while trying to reach farther around her with my hand. I lifted her body slightly and worked my hand farther between her legs, and she twisted her pelvis back a little to give me better access. This allowed me to reach far enough that my fingers slid inside her easily.

She moaned lightly at the combination of sensations. I continued this for a while, alternating breasts and avoiding any contact between my hand and her clitoris. I wanted this to last for a while so she could enjoy it as long as possible.

After a while I asked “Are you ready for me?” She didn’t answer, but settled down on my lap while reaching between us and guided me inside her. I immediately felt her muscled clench around me, and she let out a low moan.

I leaned forward a little and lifted one of her breasts back up so I could suckle it some more. As soon as I got it worked into my mouth and pressed the nipple against the roof of my mouth set her off. She gasped “Oh God” as she shuddered and bucked her way through another orgasm.

I continued nursing her breasts, alternating between sides as the mood struck me. She worked her hip gently and rhythmically squeezed me as she worked me in and out of her.

After a while my mouth couldn’t do anymore, so I sat back against the back of the couch. This gave her more freedom, and she increased the tempo of her movements. By then my eyes were becoming accustomed to the dark, and could just make out the outline of her body. I reached up with my hands to cup her swaying breasts as she bounced along.

Eventually she became tired and settled down onto my lap. She leaned forwards and gave me another warm kiss. I decided maybe it was time we tried something a little different. So I pulled her left leg in close to my side and rolled her over to my right. She intuitively sensed what I had planned, and worked her way around to a comfortable position on her back.

She pulled her legs up to allow me better access. I quickly found my mark and began gently thrusting into her. There was no noise except for some rustling sounds as we moved against the fabric of the couch. The snow had muffled any noise that might have come from outside.

I heard the pace of her breathing quicken as she began pushing her pelvis up to meet me with each stroke. I tried to maintain a steady pace in spite of my high level of excitement. I forced myself to think of the cold snow outside in order to stave off the inevitable.

I could sense that she was getting very excited, but she couldn’t quite get there. So I leaned down to find her lips and gave her a passionate kiss. That was enough to push her over the edge, and another orgasm washed over her. As she slowed back down and relaxed I stopped moving and asked “Would you like to do something different?” She replied “What do you have in mind?” “Well” I said – “I’ve always said that I was behind you 100%. How about I show you how much I’m behind you?” “I think I can handle that” she replied.

I extracted myself from her and watched her silhouette as she rolled off the couch and took up a position on all fours on the carpet. I positioned myself between her legs and grasped her hips. Once again I found my mark and slid into her moist entrance easily. She lowered her shoulders to the floor as I grasped her hips and began thrusting.

There’s something about being in that position that really set me off. I was able to thrust right up to the hilt, and we made no sound except for the gentle slap of my skin against hers. It wasn’t long before I could tell that I was getting close. I tried once again to think about the snow outside to distract myself and make it last longer, but it was no use. “Oh Honey” was all I could manage to say just before I exploded inside her.

I slowed to a halt and slid my hands up to stroke her back. As she came up to her knees I reached around to cup her breasts. She moved away from me and climbed back up onto the couch. I fumbled around for the afghan, then lay beside her and pulled it up over us.

I adjusted my position so her head was on my chest and held her to me. I slid my hand up and down her back and gently stroked her hair. I bent my head down to kiss her forehead andthen buried my face in her hair.

After a few moments of silence she asked “What are you thinking”. After reflecting for a moment I said “I never did get to see your boobs”. She replied “When the sun comes up tomorrow I’ll let you look at them all you want to”.

I got to thinking about the electric heat, and the fact that the power was off. “It’s gonna be hard to stay warm tonight – There won’t be any heat unless the power comes back on.”

She pulled me closer to her and said:

“I think we’ll manage”.