Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last >>

Thread: [KarinaHart] - Site-Rip - 58 Picture Sets  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[KarinaHart] - Site-Rip - 58 Picture Sets

About Her
    Karina Hart made her debut as the cover girl of the July 2008 issue of SCORE, and in no time at all, the rave reviews came rolling in.

From R.Q.: “Karina Hart has ruined me for all other women. Her breasts are perfect, and the curve of her hips and ass are absolutely divine. Miss Hart is perfectly proportioned from top to bottom. While your pictures are a good start, this is a woman who should have her likeness immortalized in marble. She is far and away the most incredible model I have ever laid eyes on and definitely a future member of the pantheon of greats.”

Added R.L.: “This is an official cry for help. What have you done to us? Men's zippers are bursting everywher! We haven't been able to eat or sleep since you unveiled this gorgeous woman called Karina Hart. She personifies all that is sex appeal.”

Before long, she was being compared to the all-time great naturals, such as Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Merilyn Sakova and Chloe Vevrier. She immediately became an odds-on favorite to win SCORE and Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year. Usually, big-tit lovers need some time before they declare that a girl might be one of the best ever. We tend to be picky. We ask, “What are you going to do for an encore?” But with Karina, the acclaim was nearly immediate.

“She’s the next great thing in big tits,” one admirer exclaimed.

But the most amazing thing about Karina? She keeps getting better.

When Karina busted upon the scene, she had an outstanding 40-28-40 body with F-cup tits. Within months, her tits had ballooned to a spectacular HH-cup, leaving Karina to pout, “I only own two bras, a black one and a white one. I can’t find bras that are my size in colors.” But Karina is more than big tits. She has a big, round shapely ass, strong thighs that you’d love to have wrapped around your back and a beautiful face.

And there’s even more. Karina is a natural in front of the camera. It’s as if her sexuality blossoms when the camera is turned on. Karina is capable of striking the most explicit poses and looking like she’s enjoying it. Which she always is.

“I want men to enjoy looking at my pictures,” she said in very good English (she speaks English, Czech and Slovakian). “I want to hear about it.”

But who is this girl who has captivated us so? Well, Karina was born in Bratislava, Slovakia and is now attending college in Brno, Czech Republic. She stands 5’5” and weighs 138 pounds, and lists her hobbies as music, painting, drawing and playing computer games.

“I study art history in college,” Karina said. “I love all kinds of art and I love music. I enjoy rap, hip-hop, reggae, reggaeton and soul music. I have to listen to it everywhere I go. I draw and paint, too, but I don’t have much time for that. I’m into computers and sometimes, if I have a little time, I like to play computer games. I like to watch the Simpsons and South Park on TV.”

But that’s not all.

“I love to masturbate,” she said. “Every time I get alone, it’s my chance to get happy. I’m using my fingers or dildos and thinking about hard dicks.”

Karina says her life has become very busy since she started modeling for SCORE and Voluptuous.

“I never dreamed it would be like this when I discovered SCORE at BeASCOREModel.com,” she said. “I thought I would model once or twice, and that would be it. I didn’t plan on becoming a star!”

But she is, and like other superstars before her, like Christy Mark, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Chloe Vevrier, Merilyn Sakova, Kelly Kay and Nicole Peters, among others, she now has her own website. It’s the ultimate tribute to the new girl of our dreams.
    Interview
    SCORE: What do you like to do in your free time? Do you have any hobbies?
    KH: I like to go out with my friends, listen to music, read books, play computer games, draw, and dance. I spend a lot of time on my computer.

SCORE: You're a student, aren't you?
    KH: Yes, I am.

SCORE: What are you studying? What do you want to be?
    KH: I am in my third year at the university studying art history. This is supposed to be my last year of this degree so I'm trying to prepare for my final exams. To be honest I don't know what I will be after I finish school. I would like to work with art, but here in the Czech Republic and Slovakia we don't have good conditions for that.

SCORE: Now, you were born in Slovakia, right?
    KH: Yes, I was born in Bratislava, which is the biggest city in Slovakia. Almost half a million people. All of my family still lives there and many of my friends, but three years ago, I moved to the Czech Republic to study at the university. I spend more of my time there, unless I am somewhere else doing something with SCORE!

SCORE: Do you go out a lot?
    KH: Not much. I used to go to clubs a lot more, when I was in high school. I still like to dance, but now I like more to go to some bar to talk with my friends and maybe have a beer or a glass of wine. I am probably not as wild as I used to be!

SCORE: Were you a wild girl?
    KH: I guess some people might say I was, but I don't think so. I mean, I have always enjoyed sex since the first time I had it, and I think about it a lot, but I do not jump into bed with every man I see. I guess I am wild compared to many other girls because how many girls take off their clothes and masturbate in front of the camera? Not many, I am sure.

SCORE: How did you originally get into nude modeling? Was this something you had thought about doing before you started doing it?
    KH: No, I never thought about it before. I always wanted to be an actress in movies and plays. When I was a small child, I wanted to be a fashion model, but as you can see, my body is not built for that! Once my breasts started to develop, I knew that I wouldn't be able to be a fashion model. They are all tall and skinny with tiny breasts. I have big breasts! But I am very happy to be doing what I am doing right now, because whether you are a fashion model or a nude model, you are still a model and having fun in front of the camera and showing off, and I like that. I never thought I'd have the chance, but then I found out about SCORE and Voluptuous when I was on the Internet. I found your website where you search for models.

SCORE: BeASCOREModel.com?
    KH: Yes, that is correct.

SCORE: You mentioned that you wanted to be a fashion model until your breasts started growing. How old were you when your breasts started getting really big?
    KH: I don't know. I remember that my breasts started to grow at the elementary school, which was probably fifth or sixth grade. I remember when it started to happen, I was like, “Oh, my what is this?”

SCORE: Were you always the bustiest girl in your school?
    KH: I think I was the bustiest, maybe except for one bigger girl, but I really can't say. I never realized that I had bigger breasts than the other girls so I was never thinking about it. I did not compare myself. I guess the boys used to pay more attention to me than the other girls, but I didn't know why.

SCORE: So you really couldn't say if you liked having big breasts?
    KH: No, not at the time because like I said, I did not think about it. But I like it now!

SCORE: You seem to be very natural in front of the camera. Before you started nude modeling, had you ever done any other modeling or acting?
    KH: Yes, in school, I performed in shows for children and liked it very much. I am not afraid of the camera. I like to show off and play and be very outgoing, so when I am modeling, yes, it is very natural. I really do not think about whether I am good or bad in front of the camera. I think that sometimes in my private life, I can be very shy, and when the camera goes on, the real Karina comes out.

SCORE: If you could direct your own photo shoot, what would you like to do?
    KH: Some hot, sexy pictures that are teasing but don't have to show too much. Women are very different from men. To a man, a sexy photo is of a woman with her breasts hanging out and her legs spread, and maybe she is pleasuring herself. To a woman, it is much more the idea of something than seeing it right in front of you. I would like sexy, artistic pictures with some nice but unusual background, something like laying naked in a tub filled with colorful candies or on a bed of roses, or maybe in a beautiful bubble bath. I had a lot of fun when I went to Hungary with
    SCORE. I felt like I was in another time.

SCORE: Let's try some sex questions. What's your favorite thing to do in bed?
    KH: [Giggles] Sleep. And make love, of course.

SCORE: What gets you off best?
    KH: I don't know. Many things. Passionate kissing can never spoil anything. That always makes me excited. Being kissed all over my body, not just on my breasts. My neck, my ears, my shoulders, down my arms and my waist, my legs. A man shouldn't concentrate on any one part. He should pay attention to everything.

SCORE: What's your favorite position?
    KH: My favorite position used to be doggie, but now I love all of them. It all depends on the man, if he knows how to do it. Then all positions are the best.

SCORE: Do men sometimes pay too much attention to your breasts when you're in bed with them and not enough attention to the rest of you?
    KH: No, not really. I have never noticed anything like that, but then again, I enjoy when men pay attention to my breasts. Most men, though, want to play with my entire body. I have been with many men who love my butt.

SCORE: What have you never tried sexually that you'd like to try?
    KH: Well, I have not tried very much, but I would enjoy a threesome with two men.

SCORE: Do you generally dress to show off your breasts? For example, if we were to see you on the street or in a store during the day, what might you be wearing?
    KH: Just a simple top or a short, usually black so as not to draw too much attention to my breasts. If I wear light colors, then it makes my breasts that much more enhanced. That could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on if I want to attract attention. If I want to attract attention, I will wear a low-cut blouse or something tight, although most tops are tight on me because of my breasts. Then some jeans and sneakers. I am very casual.

SCORE: What kind of bras do you wear?
    KH: Some without padding, of course, and with some nice lace. I like pretty bras, but they are hard to find.

SCORE: Where do you buy your bras?
    KH: Nowhere! I only own two bras right now, a white one and a black one. The stores don't sell bras in my size, and when I did find some in my size, it had a bad cut and didn't look good. So I didn't buy a new bra for about a year, and the bra I wear is about two sizes smaller than my real size. I'm really frustrated because of it. So if you know about a store where they have bras with big cups, which don't look like they are for grannies, please let me know. I would be extremely happy.

SCORE: Can you tell a story about something that happened to you because of your big breasts?
    KH: Recently, I was running to catch the trolley bus, and my right boob fell out of my bra. But fortunately, it was still covered with my shirt. So I guess until I find a bra that fits me, I can't even run!

SCORE: What's the best thing about having big breasts?
    KH: Men like them.

SCORE: What's your favorite color?
    KH: Black and light blue. But I love all colors because every one is unique.

SCORE: Favorite food?
    KH: I don't have one favorite. I like Slovakian and Italian food the most.

SCORE: Vacation spot?
    KH: I usually don't go on vacation. I don't have enough money for that, but I would like to travel the world and get to know different countries and cultures. Do you want to take me?

SCORE: Sure, anytime!
    KH: Then let's go!
    Picture Sets

Set: A Boob Man's Paradise - x141

For the boob lover, and that means you, there are several shots in this still pictorial that warrant your attention. We begin with the one in which Karina is still outside and wearing that revealing top. She's pulling the front of her top down just a little, revealing an ocean of cleavage, as if she's offering it up to you. Shortly afterwards, Karina is about to step outside, and as she does, the photographer captures her exposed breasts perfectly framed by the door frame, and her right nipple seems to be brushing against the door. Fast-forward (or go slowly, if you like) to a shot of Karina's breasts as they're being freed from her bra. We catch them at the moment of release, as if they're ready to fly right at us. Fast-forward again, this time to a shot of Karina lying on her side, one breast resting on top of the other as she tweaks her left nipple, a pillow of tit if there ever was one. Boob lovers dream about shots like these. Sweet dreams!

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24506418...adise.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: A Work Of Art - x68

The girl isn't just a pretty face and a great set of tits. She's got talent! "I study art history in college," Karina said. "I love all kinds of art and I love music. I draw and paint, too, but I don't have much time for that." Here, Karina starts painting and gets messy. Before she knows it, she's got more paint on her body than she does on the canvas. We always knew that Karina is a work of art, but this time, she's literally a work of art. She looks good in red, yellow and green. Purple, too. That's the color of the oversized dildo she uses to fuck her pussy. "I had the most fun doing this because I got to be playful," Karina said. "Usually, I only get to be sexy." Well, here, Karina is playful and sexy. The girl can't help it. We think she should be on display in the Louvre. Put her next to Mona Lisa and see where all of the male eyes go. Right to her tits! Guaranteed.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24506421...f_Art.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Big-Tit Biker Babe - x80

Karina Hart, biker chick. Let that phrase sit on your tongue for a while. Harley schmarley. If Karina was sitting on the back of your bike, holding on tight, H-cup tits buried in your back, nobody would care if you were driving a super-expensive Harley or a piece-of-shit purple pocket rocket. "Motorcycles are exciting!" Karina said. "I love the speed, and my hair blowing in the wind, and the hum of the motor against my pussy. Whenever I ride on the back of a motorcycle, I get wet." Hey, millions of bikers already know that a fast bike is the world's greatest aphrodisiac. And with Karina holding on tight, you might break all speed records trying to get her back to your place as speedily as possible for a quick tit-fuck. "Or we can just make love on the bike," Karina said. Better idea. Much better idea.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24506689..._Babe.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Bikini Car Wash - x80

Where do we begin? With the sight of Karina in a bikini? With the idea of Karina as a girl at the car wash, getting wet and soapy as she cleans and shines your car? Let's start with the bikini. "I wore this bikini to the beach once," Karina said. "Men were tripping over themselves and mothers were covering their children's eyes. I don't know why. I think my breasts are beautiful." Most chicks built like Karina would wear a one-piece to the beach or not go to the beach at all, wrongly thinking that they're over-endowed. But Karina does justice to a bikini like few other girls can. Her succulent curves, her enormous naturals overflowing her bikini top. Truly, beauty and the beach. But, lest we forget, we're not at the beach. We're at a car wash. And Karina is getting all wet. Do we really need to say anything more? The photos and video tell the whole story.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24507053..._Wash.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Boob Workout - x68

"Whenever I go to a public club to workout, everyone stops what they are doing to watch me," Karina said. The reasons are obvious. Can you imagine being in, for example, an aerobics class and seeing Karina's huge naturals bouncing up and down, barely constrained by her skin-tight leotard? "I prefer to workout in private," she said. "It's not that I don't like the attention. I just want to get something accomplished." In these photos and the accompanying video, Karina uses one of those new exercise balls that everyone is using. It looks great between Karina's legs, and we love the idea of her bubble butt bouncing on top of a big, white bubble. "Whenever I do exercise, I get very horny," Karina revealed. "It makes me want to get even more sweaty!" Karina, there are millions of men who would love to be your workout partner.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24507248...rkout.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Castaway - x68

Karina's yacht has gone aground and now she's shipwrecked on this deserted isle! It's all your fault. You're the first mate. Karina's the captain. It was your job to steer Karina the right way on this Boob Cruise. You took your hand off your rudder, distracted by her beauty. Now it's just the two of you, alone on this island. No other dudes in sight, fortunately for you. What will the two of you do now before you bring out the sleeping bag? First things first. Captain Karina needs to unwind before she tries the radio. And you know what the captain needs to do to unwind. Do we need to show you a picture? You know the captain's favorite past-time. Taking her tits out in the sun! It's a good thing you're the only semen.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/245074612/Castaway.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Chest-To-Chest With Karina - x167

One of the chests belongs to Karina. It measures 34H and it's soft and fluffy. The other chest belongs to well, the chest. The one Karina is lying on. So, chest-to-chest. Corny, right? But give us a break. Our minds get a little tipsy when we're looking at pictures and videos of Karina's naked body. Sometimes when I am modeling, the sets are so elaborate, Karina said. I feel like I am on a movie set and I am a movie star. This time, I said to the photographer "Is this it? Just a bedroom and a chest of drawers? What's so exciting about that? He looked at me and said, 'You'". Exactly. Plus, this prop gives us the opportunity to view Karina in a variety of new positions and allows us good looks at her ass and often overlooked legs. They're nice legs. Muscular and powerful, the better to wrap around your back. "That's how they got so strong, from being wrapped around men's backs", Karina said, smiling to let us know she's just kidding. Or is she?

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24507528...arina.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Clean Fun - x83

After a day at the pool, Karina needs to shower off. And we get to watch. It's quite a sight, first through the mirror (an intimate look at Karina if there ever was one), then as she uses her hand-held shower head to rinse off. Rub-a-dub-dub, indeed, and, damn, her tits look huge! (That's because they are huge.) Of course, a girl like Karina needs to keep her tits soft, so out comes the cream. I always must put cream on my breasts, she said. That keeps them soft and nice to touch. Okay, gents, it's boner time. Karina saturates her breasts with skin cream, so much so that the stuff drips off of her beautiful rack, much like our guy-goo would if we had the pleasure of shooting it all over her. Then it's soap time, and ... damn... we can't go on. We've got business to take care of.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24508459...n_Fun.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Cum in From the Rain - x80

Poor Karina. She got caught in a sudden mid-afternoon rainstorm, and she wasn't wearing a bra. So there she was, walking home from the bus stop, and all the guys were staring at her because her nipples were poking right through the thinny-thin-thin fabric, as if it didn't even exist. But wait a second! Karina had an umbrella! How'd she get so wet? "Um, I couldn't get it open fast enough?" Bad answer. We're not believing it. "Um, I thought it would be fun to get my top wet so that everyone could see my breasts?" Bingo! A girl like Karina takes advantage of opportunities to show off what she's got, and a sudden rainstorm when she's wearing a sheer, white top is the perfect opportunity. And what does Karina do when she gets home? Why, she gets naked, that's what she does! "You wouldn't want me to walk around all day in wet clothes, would you?" Karina pouted. Actually, yes, we would.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24509077..._Rain.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Dressed for Succ-Sex - x73

Karina is a college student. She's far too young to start venturing out into the cold, cruel world. But if she were going on her first post-university job interview, this is what she might be wearing. And imagine if you were her potential employer. Imagine Karina walking into your office wearing this outfit. Right away, you can tell she's beautiful, but is she busty? You think she is, but her jacket is concealing the goodies. She seems nervous, so you say, "Relax. Sit down. Take off your jacket if you'd like." And when she does, jutting out her chest as she removes her arms from the garment's sleeves, you know she's not just busty. She's super-stacked! "You're hired!" you have the urge to say, but you have to at least make this seem like a respectable interview. You have to make believe you're hiring her for something other than her tits. "Now, Ms. Hart," you begin. "Would you be interested in the position of private secretary?"

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24509446...c-Sex.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Earning Her Stripes - x79

Sometimes we love an outfit so much that we buy it again and ask another girl to model it for us. Such is the case with this black and white striped two-piece with fishnets that Karina Hart is busting out of in this video and the accompanying photos. It was first worn by German model Annina Ucatis in the May 2008 issue of SCORE. Now, obviously, after Annina's tits were finished stretching the top to pieces, we had to buy another one. Also, Karina and Annina have entirely different bodies (Annina is slim-n-stacked with mega-augmented boobs). So, who looks better in the outfit? Or, should we say, who looks better out of the outfit? Hey, fellas, this isn't a competition. It's an excuse to get two super-proportioned girls into kinky, revealing clothes. By the way, in the photoset, we call your attention to the incredible from-the-floor view of Karina's breasts and the just-as-incredible, in-your-face, wide-angle closeup with nipples rock-hard. If ever two pictures spoke a thousand words.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24509520...ripes.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Everybody In The Pool - x78

You want me to do what? Karina asked in mock horror when we handed her a skimmer and asked her to clean the pool. But Karina got the idea without us telling her: The idea, of course, was for Karina to fall into the pool and get wet. Very wet. Because wet tits look good. And, when Karina jumps into the pool, we see her breasts defying gravity and somehow managing to stay inside her top. That wasn't supposed to happen, but the fact that it did was a very fortunate accident. This posting also gives us the chance to view one of our favorite fantasies: big-boobed babe naked and spreading by the pool. Why does the pool matter? Because how many times have you sat by a public pool on a hot day and fantasized about a busty chick doing just that? Lots of times, right? Well, as usual, Karina makes our fantasies come true. That's one of the things we love about her. In all, there are about a million.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24509804..._Pool.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Fun With Cream - x80

Chicks. Go figure. Sometimes, they just don't get it. Do they think we're stupid. For example, when a chick like Karina is laying on her back, totally naked, does she really think we need an arrow pointing down to her pussy to know where to go? Well, actually... "Men are always fixated on my breasts," she explained. "Sometimes they seem to forget I have a pussy. I have had men who have spent so much time making love to my breasts that I finally have to nudge the top of their heads or say to them, 'Are you going to eat my pussy?' If I had a sign pointing down to my pussy, it would help." Of course, some of us would lick off the cream, lick her pussy for a minute or two, then go right back to her breasts. Because, let's face it: Every chick has a pussy. But how many chicks in the world have tits like Karina's? The answer to that question, by the way, is none.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24510013...Cream.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Happy New Year, Karina - x77

Back in the day, getting dressed up for New Year's Eve was a big deal. Women would put on their finest gowns, and men would dress up in top hat and tails. Not anymore. Now people just throw on some clothing and find a place to get drunk. But Karina, being Karina, wants to bring some class back to New Year's Eve. But is she doing it by wearing a fancy gown? No! She's Karina. She doesn't do things the traditional way. Nope, she's wearing the top hat. It was fun getting dressed up like this, Karina said. I asked the photographer if I could keep the hat so I can wear it on New Year's Eve. I think I'm going to! Bringing in the New Year with Karina would be a lot of fun. Kinda like, when that ball in Times Square drops, your balls'll be dropping, too. Any New Year's resolutions, Karina? Yes, she said. I want to make all of my fans happier than ever. We can't wait to find out how she's going to do that!

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24510511...arina.rar.html

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Set: Hippie Girl - x78

Here, Karina is a free-spirited hippie girl, like some fantasy from out of the late 1960s/early 70s. I love to dress up and feel real glamorous, but I love to dress down and be playful, too, she said. I think I would have made a good hippie, burning my bras and all of that! Burning her bras? No, Karina, that just won't do! Your bras are international treasures. And despite the free-spirit Karina is displaying here, her bras are not exactly unfettered in the opening shots. Yep, the bra she's wearing is a beauty, and if Karina had been around in the age of free love, we're betting nobody would've been burning their bras! By the way, according to the dictionary, a hippie is a person who rejected established institutions and values and sought spontaneity and direct personal relations expressing love. That sounds like Karina to us.

Download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/24511505..._Girl.rar.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last >>