Thread: Just Not All The Way (My story)  

Images

Just Not All The Way (My story)

This is a true story. Names have been changed to protect identities.
    ===========================================

Chapter 1

I first remember seeing her when I was about 6 years old. My uncle had recently divorced and had brought his new girlfriend and her daughter to meet my parents. Strange as it may sound I was instantly drawn to her, even at that age. Her name was Kelly. I will never forget she had the most stunning Caribbean blue eyes, the cutest little button nose and a smile that would make a man weak in the knees. Even at that age. She was a year younger than me – I know, you were thinking I was going to talk about some teen ager I had an instant crush on, but that’s not the case here.
    Kelly instantly had me wrapped around her little finger. If she had told me she wanted me to run laps around the house buck-assed naked in a snow storm I would have done it, just to make her happy.

When her mom and my uncle got married, I was ecstatic because I knew I would be able to see her a lot more often. My extended family was quite close and had Sunday dinner at my grandparent’s house at least twice a month with everyone expected to be there unless you had other plans. Most of the family tried to make it a point to not have plans on those Sundays.

My uncle and his new family moved onto an acreage and his job running a road crew took him away from home a lot during the summer so when I was a few years older, my parents volunteered me and my brother to go to stay with my aunt maintain the acreage. Mow the lawn, help feed the horses and the few cows they had – that type of thing. Through that time I became quite close to my uncles family, but my brother began to resent the fact that he was away from his friends for days at a time.
    Part of the reason I enjoyed being there so much, of course, was Kelly. My brother looked at her as just another annoying younger cousin and didn’t really give her the time of day. After we finished our chores, Kelly and I were almost inseparable. We would explore the grove of the farm, play in the hay loft, and swim in the pool or whatever else we could find to entertain ourselves.

As we got older, my attraction to Kelly grew, but sadly so did my time away from the farm. As our involvement in school and summer activities increased, our available time to go and help on the farm decreased. Through the summer Kelly and I still spent at least two Sundays a month together and were still inseparable when we were together. We would talk about anything and everything. We couldn’t wait for school to start again so we could at least see each other and chat a little every day.
    As we got into high school, I couldn’t help but notice the beautiful woman she was turning into, both with her looks and her personality. Her being in gymnastics and swimming of course didn’t hurt her body any either. She had grown into a true beauty – 5 foot 7, 120lbs, long sandy blonde hair that just went past her waist when she wore it down and the body fitting the gymnastics and swimming that she did in school. I made a point to compliment her every time I saw her but to this day I don’t know if she took them as a true compliment or just her cousin being polite. She still won’t tell me.

Somehow it seemed like we were always able to make it to each other’s school events; sports, music, plays, whatever it may be. Our schedules always worked out that way. I personally made it a point to be able to go to all her events – especially her gymnastic meets. I mean, come on, what warm blooded male wouldn’t want to see the love of his life dressed in spandex bending and flexing like that?

I’m sure people wondered about us spending so much time together and we always said it was because we had so much in common and had spent so much time together growing up that it just seemed natural. Looking back, we should have wondered about it ourselves. We even went on double dates a lot. Me dating Melisa –Kelly’s best friend and Kelly dating Jamie – one of my best friends, for a large part of our high school years.

After my senior season, I was offered football scholarships to four different schools, one of which was even Division 1. After touring the campuses I was having trouble deciding which way to go. Kelly and I talked about it endlessly and she offered to go with me to the campuses on our own and look around – no recruiters, no coaches, and no parents, just us – and give me her opinion. All four were within driving distance of home so we decided to take four Saturdays and do a little road tripping.

While we were on the 3rd of four trips, one of the police officers in the town we were in tracked me down. He told me I needed to get home immediately, my parents had been in a car accident and it didn’t look good for either of them. We made it to the hospital just in time to say good-bye before they passed away from their injuries.

My brother was a Junior in college at the time and his college basketball didn’t allow him to stay home and take care of me for the rest of my Senior year and since I hadn’t turned 18 yet I couldn’t stay on my own. My grandparents’ health wasn’t the greatest so they had sold their farm to another one of my uncles and had moved into town to a small 2 bedroom condo so that was out. Kelly’s parents practically insisted I stay with them, and I wasn’t going to complain. If I couldn’t have my actual parents I would take the people who were the closest thing to it to me, not to mention Kelly being there.

I went into a funk which bordered on depression and almost didn’t go to college because I just didn’t care anymore. If it hadn’t been for Kelly being my rock I may not have gone and god only knows where I would have ended up. But, she did help me pick out one of the Division 2 schools close by and in the fall I packed up and headed off for football practice.

Something changed between us over that summer. I don’t know if it was Kelly getting ready for her senior year or me going off to college or what, but we drifted a little. Our conversations were different, our attitudes were different, everything. I was worried when I left. With my schedule at school and her schedule with everything, we didn’t get much of a chance to talk, and I didn’t want to get used to that. After football was over for the season I started going home more on the weekends and that seemed to help. But, with half of our mutual friends being off to college and half of them spending more time with Kelly now I felt like a bit of a 3rd wheel when I did make it home.

Melisa and I continued dating for the first semester of my freshman year and when that ended it was very mutual. We both realized we wanted different things. I knew what I wanted but she didn’t – other than to not be tied down her senior year of high school. Looking back there may have been other influences in that happening.

As Kelly’s senior year drew on and she started thinking colleges, it seemed our relationship started getting back more to what it was before. Over our Christmas breaks, we all decided to go to the Black Hills snowmobiling. Looking back on it I have mixed emotions about that trip. On the bad side, it ended my college football career when I hit a boulder buried in the snow, throwing me. The first thing that hit the tree was my right knee cap. It fractured the knee cap and tore 2 ligaments in the knee. It’s tough for a middle linebacker to play after that. On the good side, it gave me some opportunities to make my future what it is today.

Recovering from the injury forced me to take time off from school and since it was in the days before on-line classes my grades dropped like a rock causing me to lose my scholarship and eventually to quit school for the year. Kelly was instrumental in helping me with my physical therapy and to this day she claims it is what made her decide to go to school for physical therapy.

When I left school I moved back home and that was when things really started to change with us. During it all we had some of the best conversations we had ever had and for the first time our physical contact was more than just hugs and holding hands in a playful way. I had to fight back the feelings I had every time she helped me with the exercises I needed to recover.

One day Kelly and I were going to go out for lunch and I was just getting out of the shower when there was a soft knock on my bathroom door. I wrapped my towel around my waist and hobbled to unlock the door, opened it slightly and there stood Kelly in just her white silky robe that hugged her form in a way that to this day is still burned in my memory. I had seen her running around the house in her pajamas and in her underwear or in a bikini by the pool before but something about that robe was different.
    “The shower in my bathroom is broken” she said as she looked down and saw me in just a towel. She blushed slightly then continued “Can I use yours?”

I somehow stammered out “Umm, sure, just give me one second to finish up” as I tried to step out of the way to let her in. Call it an accident, call it divine intervention, call it whatever you want, but as I moved, my towel hooked on the door knob. The look on her face told me what had happened before the draft of cool air did.

She blushed again and the look in her eyes was one I had never seen in her before. “Let me help you with that” she said with a voice that I had never dreamed could come from her as she reached for the towel and simply retied it around my waist. Her hand lingered on my stomach for a moment and as I my eyes moved I could clearly see the effect our touch was having on her as her nipples pressed against the fabric of her robe.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry, I’ll get out of your way” I said as I reached for what I needed off of the vanity and headed out the door.

“No need to apologize for THAT” she said in that same voice, emphasizing “that”, as I closed the door. I walked as quickly as I could to my room before anyone else in the house came by and saw the effect the interaction was having on me. The old house we lived in was a bit of a strange layout in that each bedroom had its own bathroom but they are not directly connected. You need to go out into the hallway to get from bathroom to bedroom. However, I could hear the water running in my bathroom and seemed like Kelly took an extra long shower. That was fine with me because I had something I needed to take care of before I got dressed.

I took care of my business and could hear my hair dryer running as I quickly dressed. I opened the door to my room seconds before Kelly opened the door to the bathroom. An open door in our house was like taking the Do Not Disturb sign off a hotel room door, and a locked door was like having it out.

I sat on the edge of my bed struggling to get my sock on my still injured leg as Kelly walked by. She saw me struggling “Need some help there Tiger?” she asked as she stepped in to help and strangely closed and locked my door as she walked in. As she turned, I would have had to have been blind not to notice her robe not tied as tightly as it was before and a very generous portion of her chest was visible. My mind was spinning. She had never called me Tiger, she had never been in my room with the door locked and that tone was still in her voice.

She took my sock from me and knelt down in front of me and the way she was sitting and moving her robe fell open first revealing her full left breast then her right breast to me. I had an instant hard-on. Again, looking back I can clearly see now the signals she was sending that day, but when it happened all I could think was that I was getting a view of the most magnificent pair of breasts I had ever seen or could imagine seeing and she was making no effort to cover them up.

As she started to reach for my shoe, she had to see my reaction because she looked at me with that same look she had with the towel episode.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry, let me fix that” she said – with that voice – as she stood. Now, being young and somewhat naïve I think I was imagining her just tucking her robe in a little to cover up. Nope! She untied it, and opened it up completely so she could rewrap it, giving me a complete view of her magnificent body. Now, I had looked at my fair share of playboys and penthouses and other men’s magazines, but I had never seen a trimmed bush in person before. I still wonder how I didn’t shoot a load into my boxers.

Apparently my mouth had dropped open because she gently reached and pushed it closed for me before reaching for my shoe. She knelt down and put it on for me.

“Ok, give me 15 minutes and we’re out of here” she said as she stood up with the cheerful cheerleader/gymnast/swimmer bounce and attitude I was used to. She almost skipped out of my room to her room. After she left I hobbled to the door, locked it and took care of my aching cock yet again before we headed out.

The rest of the day was just like we normally are when we’re together. Laughing, joking, talking, whatever – but it was different.

That afternoon after we got back I figured I should look at her shower to try to figure out what wasn’t working in case I needed to get a part before the hardware store closed or we needed to call someone. With it being Saturday calling someone at 4:00 in the afternoon would be tough enough already. Strangely, her shower seemed to work just fine. “Must have been a fluke thing” I thought and went back down the steps.

Things changed even more after that. During my exercises, Kelly’s hand seemed to rest on my leg a little longer, her voice seemed more mature and less teeny-bopper, the muscle rubs were a little longer and there seemed to be more gentle touches than before. I realized all this after about the 2nd or 3rd day and I was in no way complaining.

The other thing that changed was it seemed like Kelly’s shower was almost always broken, but on inspection seemed to work just fine. At the time I just thought it strange – until Thursday of that week.

I came home to find a note on the counter that said “Matt and Kelly you guys are on your own for supper tonight – we won’t be home until around 11:00. Jake is at a friend’s overnight.” I looked around and saw some pork chops thawed on the counter and some other ingredients for a serious meal.

Not thinking too much of it, I slowly made my way up the steps to my room and heard the shower running. Knowing Kelly was the only other one in the house I stepped into the hallway and stepped in front of the door. I unconsciously reached up and rested my hand on the door and it moved. I just about fell over when I peered through the crack.

Through the mirror I had a clear view of the shower. There before my eyes through the clear shower door was my Venus, slowly rinsing the conditioner from her hair. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. The magnificent curves in every right spot, the clear strength in the sinews of her muscles, her smooth still slightly tanned skin, all magnified by the water running down the shower door and her skin.

I felt my cock hardening as I watched her reach for a handheld razor a gently and carefully trim her beautiful little landing strip of bush. It was at full attention when she didn’t stop at that and made sure the lips of what I could only image was a magnificent pussy were smooth as well.

I moved quickly as she turned off the water not wanting to get caught. As I got to my bedroom door I realized I forgot to close the damn bathroom door again. “Oh shit” was all I could think of as I moved as quickly as my leg would carry me to my bed and dove onto it with a book just as Kelly opened to bathroom door the rest of the way.
    “Hey Tiger” she said softly as she stood in my door way with just her towel covering her, running a pick through her hair.

“Hey beautiful” I said in reply. That was my standard greeting to her since we were in Junior High - you know, back in the days when I told her how beautiful she was every time I saw her. As usual, she blushed a little.

“You haven’t called me that in years. What’s up?” she said with a smile.

“Nothing, just figured you might need to be reminded” I said with a wink. At the time I didn’t realize it, but apparently calling someone beautiful and winking at them is an invitation that says “Come in and sit on my bed right next to me and talk so I can smell your freshly showered skin” because that’s’ what she did, only she didn’t sit. She laid on her side resting her head on her hand with those magnificent tits directly in my line of sight the minute I looked up. They were fighting like hell to get out of that towel too.

“Mom and Dad won’t be home until late so we’re on our own for supper. I’m cooking, and you’re not arguing” she said as she looked at me – again with that look. How could I argue with a beautiful woman looking at me like the cat about to eat the canary, using a voice that could melt glass? I mean a guy can only argue with so much, and she had me WAY defeated.

She stood and readjusted her towel, again giving me a quick little shot of side-boob before turning to head out the door. When she was clearly in her room, I closed and locked my door – time to take care of a little business.

An hour later the lower level of our house smelled like some sort of gourmet restaurant. The spices and herbs she had used to season the pork chops was making my mouth water as I headed for the kitchen.

What I saw when I walked into the kitchen made me stop and stare. There stood Kelly, her hair done up like she had a date, wearing her little black dress – which every woman has – her legs covered in the sheerest black nylon you can imagine and perched on top of what had to be at least 4 inch stiletto’s.

She smiled as she looked at me and said “You have 10 minutes to go get changed and get your butt back down here in a chair in the dining room.”

“Changed into what?” I asked.

“Do I look like I’m dining with someone wearing sweats and a t-shirt dumb ass?” she replied with a wink? She always called me dumb-ass when she wanted to make a point. In her defense I had a tendency to act like one a fair amount of the time around her.

“Gotcha” I said and turned to head back up to change. Luckily my attire required slip on shoes or I would have had to figure out how to get my shoes down stairs so she could help me with one. Now if I thought I had a surprise when I went down the first time, it was nothing compared to this time. Kelly had taken the 8 minutes it took me to change to set out candles, a bottle of sparkling grape juice (Kelly didn’t drink yet) and to set the table with her parent’s best china and silverware. And the places were next to each other, not across from each other like we normally eat when we’re “on our own”.

I had just sat down when she came in with our salads. “Will you pour while I get the dressing?” she asked. I was too dumbfounded to question her or debate the idea so I did as asked and poured us each a glass.

When she came back into the dining room I decided it was time to play it up. We had both been in drama in high school so it wasn’t hard. I realized the easiest part was purely instinct as I pulled her chair out for her.

“You have chosen a magnificent vintage” I said as I tried to act like I had the foggiest damn clue about wine by sniffing the liquid and holding it up to the light.
    “Why thank you sir” she said before we both burst out laughing.

“Ok, what gives” I said as I put dressing on both our salads. Turns out chivalry is actually pretty easy if you just go with your gut.

“I thought after all this time it was about damn time we had a date and I knew you weren’t going to ask me so I took the initiative” she said as if she had said it a thousand times.

I stopped mid bite “A date… Us?... Um, Ok” I said, not exactly sure how to tell her she was making all my dreams come true. Dreams I had had since the very first time had seen her in my parent’s living room about 12 years before.

She gently laid her fork down and looked at me – damnit there’s that look again – “You don’t like the idea? I thought after the other day it was something we both wanted and needed.”

I instantly went back to the first shower day and instantly felt a reaction.

“I’m not complaining at all” I said but not sure how to follow it up.

“Eat you salad, the pork chops are done and resting. They’ll be ready in a couple of minutes” she said before taking a bite.

“They smell amazing” I said between bites. By the way – small talk isn’t one of our strengths.

The rest of the meal was pretty uneventful, other than one of the most amazing pork chops I’ve ever had. Oh, and the feel of a nylon covered foot rubbing up and down my shin occasionally.

When we finished I insisted on helping her clean up. But as I carried our plates into the kitchen I saw she already had everything loaded in the dishwasher. Damn that girl can multi-task! “The only thing that needs to be washed is the china and the silverware. I can handle it. You go find some music, something soft that we can talk to.” She said and gave me little nudge towards the family room. “And grab that wine on your way through.”

I found some soft jazzy music and sat on the big poofy sofa and poured another glass of our “wine” while I waited, wondering just what she wanted to talk about.
    Kelly came in dimming lights as she moved. She stood in front of me and held her hand out to me. Not knowing any better I handed her her glass.

“Dumb ass” she said with a giggle and a shake of her head “Get up.” Then it hit me.

She fit perfectly into my body as we gently swayed back and forth to the music, her head resting on my shoulder. I could smell the shampoo in her hair from her shower. That mixed with her perfume was more intoxicating than any alcohol or drug you could imagine. The feel of her body against mine only heightened the sensations.

I could tell my knee was tiring “I need to sit” I said softly as I moved back to the couch.

“Ok” she said with a hint of sadness in her voice, but a smile on her face. She loaded a cassette into each of the decks (Yes, cassettes – cd’s weren’t out yet) and came back to the sofa as the first one started to play. It was more up-beat than I thought she would want to talk, but what the hell, this was her night so she could do whatever the hell she wanted.

She sat down right next to me, kicked her shoes off and swung her feet up on the sofa, laying her head on my shoulder. I was about to ask her what she wanted to talk about and she sensed it “Don’t talk, just cuddle” she said softly, pulling my hand around her shoulders.

We stayed that way for a while, again a little small talk but just enjoying being together. I had a pretty good idea of her plans when the second cassette kicked in and an even more up-beat sound came from the speakers.

I felt her head shift slightly and looked down. I looked deep into her eyes and saw a completely new look. I noticed the color come up into her cheeks and she covered her face with her hands.

“I still can’t believe I did this” she said softly.

I pulled her tighter and kissed the top of her head “This is the best night of my life” I said softly and smiled as she snuggled in deeper. Her hand tentatively came to my chest and I felt her fingers slip between the buttons of my shirt. The touch of her fingers on my skin sending waves of electricity through me. I had a hard time breathing when it truly hit me where she wanted this to go and I tried to figure out how to show her I wanted it too.

“We need different music” she said and headed for the stereo. As usual I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she moved. She changed both tapes and hit play. My heart skipped a beat as she skipped back to the sofa and I heard the opening refrains for 1999. I know it sounds cheesy, but you have to remember, this was the ‘80’s and Prince was the king of make out music at the time.

When she hit the sofa she was on her knees next to me and in one motion she put her hands on my cheeks, leaned in and kissed me. When our lips met I could have sworn I was in heaven, until her tongue touched my lips begging for mine – then I KNEW I was. I wasn’t about to deny my goddess anything I could possibly give her.

Her hands slowly moved down to find the buttons of my shirt and made little work of opening the top few. Her lips trailed down my neck to my newly exposed skin. At the same time my one hand trailed down her back and my other rested on her nylon clad knee, both rubbing gently telling her she could have whatever she wanted.

She unbuttoned more of my shirt and I gently tried to find the zipper for her dress. I was about to say the hell with it and just grab her tits through the dress when I felt it
    I lowered the zipper and slid my hand inside, feeling the bare skin of her back, the muscles of her back flexing and relaxing with every move she made were unbelievably erotic.

She sat up and slipped her arms out of the dress revealing one of the sexiest black satin bras I had ever seen. My hands were drawn to it like steel to some sort of nuclear powered magnet and for the first time one of my biggest dreams of the last few years was coming true. I knew her tits were firm, but my god they were simply amazing. As I cupped them I could feel her nipples pressing at the material of her bra just begging to get free.

I wanted to oblige them in the worst way but wasn’t sure what Kelly thought of that. She answered me by reaching behind her and unclasping the bra herself. She took my hand and slipped it under the bra. As my hand found that glorious globe and her nipple centered in my palm her eyes closed and a soft sigh came from her.

She shrugged her shoulders and the bra fell away giving me full access to them. She flung it over her shoulder with a “We don’t need this silly thing” attitude and we both smiled. I moved my hands and stared for a few seconds at them. Her hands came to my face and lifted my chin. Our eyes met and I could see the fire burning in them.

“Anything but all the way” she said with a growl in her voice just before she leaned in and kissed me with one of the most passionate kisses I have ever experienced – before or since.

Her nipples were long and firm and simply amazing and she had the tightest little bright pink areolas, both just begging to be sucked. Who was I to argue when she pulled my head to her breast and I took her nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. My hands moved to her back and pulled her tightly to me. They drifted down her back and under her dress. She rose up enough for me to take a full handful of each bare ass cheek in each hand. I pulled away from her glorious globe and looked at her.

“Don’t tell Mom” she said with a giggle and kissed me again. It was then that I realized she was wearing a thong. Again you have to remember that this was the ‘80’s and thongs couldn’t be bought just anywhere and not every girl on the planet had them. I was beginning to realize my angel had a wild side to her too – and I liked it.

It was about then that the cassettes switched again and I heard the beginning of “Let’s Go Crazy” and I knew Kelly was fighting to control herself as much as I was. She stood and dropped her skirt to the floor revealing the thong I had been dying to see her in. It matched the bra and I realized this was probably not a spur of the moment thing since she also had on thigh high stockings with a matching black garter.

She moved back to me but this time she straddled my legs. My hands instantly went to her legs and butt again. Her hands started tugging at my shirt to untuck it from my pants. When it wouldn’t come loose she whispered “Damn it” and in about 2 seconds had my belt undone and my shirt untucked, off my shoulders and piled on the floor with her dress and bra. Her hand started roaming my muscular chest, kneading the muscles with complete abandon. Her head moved down and I felt a little nibble on one of my nipples causing me to flinch slightly.

I decided to take a chance and moved my hand, slowly, towards that glorious gap between her thighs, wondering if she would stop me.

“Just not all the way” she whispered again before returning to my nipple. Basically she was telling me that anything was ok as long as it didn’t end with my cock buried balls deep in her pussy. Which it and I ached for it to be, but not knowing how much experience she had, would she be able to take it all, would she want to take it all, just simply not knowing.

My fingers lightly grazed her sex through the satin of her thong and could feel the heat. She bit harder pulling a little grunt from m. Her hand moved over mine, encouraging me, which I again obliged her every with putting more pressure on her. I could feel almost every contour of what I knew was a bald pussy under the thong and could feel the moisture starting to ebb its way through the material.

The top of her head rested on my chest as she started to open my pants as I continued to stroke her pussy through her panties. Her breathing was quickening as her hands slipped into my boxers.

“Quit fucking around” she said in one of the sultriest voices I had ever heard as her fingers wrapped around my cock and released it from my boxers. Catering to her every whim I slipped my fingers inside her thong and they slid into her wet pussy with no effort. Her eyes went down to my rock solid cock in her hand and the fire in her eyes grew bigger as her fingers didn’t go all the way around and her hand didn’t cover half of the length. I think I heard her whisper “Wow” before her eyes closed again and I felt her muscles tighten around the two fingers buried in her pussy.

At that moment I felt something I had never felt in my life as her orgasm squirted out of her with so much force I could feel it against my palm.

“Oh God” she whispered “That came out of nowhere” as she started to hump my hand. I knew then this was not her first experience.

Her hand started to move up and down the long shaft of my cock as she began to kiss her way down my body. She was about to take the head into her mouth when the phone rang.

“You answer it. I’m still trying to catch my breath” she said but not moving from her position. I could tell by the look in her eyes she meant trouble.

I reached for the phone and said hello. She was just about to take me into her mouth when I said”Hi Mom, what’s up?” I called Kelly’s mom “Mom” occasionally because she had treated me like her son when I moved in and actually since I was a kid. The look on Kelly’s face was priceless. It was like the kid with his hand in the cookie jar and it took all I had to not laugh at her, which drew her French manicured nails into the soft very sensitive flesh they were holding.

“Yep. No problem…. Nope, we’re just sitting here watching a movie” (as Darling Nikki kicked in - SHIT!!) “I know but it’s an awesome movie… Ok, see you in a bit” and I hung up the phone.

“They are at the Anderson’s planning their vacation and Bob had too much to drink so they’re coming home. Be here in about 15 minutes. We need to get cleaned up in here, get some comfy clothes on and make it look like we were watching “Purple Rain.” I’m not exactly sure how much of all that Kelly caught because somewhere in there I heard her say “Fuck” and before I knew it she was out the door and heading up the steps while I still sat on the sofa with a now half hard cock bobbing in the breeze. I tucked it back away and hobbled my way upstairs. Advantage to the layout – I have to go past Kelly’s room to get to mine and she was still standing there naked as I went by. I couldn’t help but stop and admire her to which she flashed me a Marilyn Monroe pose blew me a kiss and said “Go dumb ass. They’ll be home any minute.”

We managed to be back down and have everything picked up and organized before they walked in. Kelly was driving me nuts though, sitting on the opposite end of the sofa from me in her tight ass sweat pants and her little crop top (clearly with absolutely nothing under either one) occasionally lifting her top flashing me when Mom and Dad weren’t looking, both of us giggling, the adults looking at us like were nuts.
    =============================================

Chapter 2

After that night things were never the same – and for the better. Kelly and I took to kissing and fondling whenever we could, even showered together a few times, but we had never gone all the way. I asked her why not since neither of us were virgins and she said she still sometimes thought of me like a brother and she couldn’t get past the thought of fucking her brother, and she was only 17 yet and didn’t want me to get in trouble if we got caught. Part of me felt honored and part of me felt mad as hell, not at her but at our situation.

“Mom and Dad” take a week-long vacation every year with friends. Not always the same friends, sometimes more than one other coupe, whatever… but they go every year. That year they were going to Florida with the Andersons and the Johnsons at the end of March.

By the time they were ready to go, Kelly had turned 18 and from the night of her birthday on, almost every night we slept in the same bed. We would wait until Mom and Dad went to bed then sneaked to one room or the other and make sure we were back in our beds by the time they woke up. But still “just not all the way.” Her vibrator did, however, make several appearances.

The first time she gave me a blow job I just about came the instant her lips touched my cock. I didn’t though, I think I lasted about 10-15 seconds, but I wasn’t timing it so I can’t say for sure if it was that long or not. Clearly not her first time – but I didn’t care. The first time I ate her pussy I just about came the minute my lips touched hers (she did, but I had her primed before) that time I know I lasted at least a minute. Yes it was THAT DAMN GOOD!! She was a squirter and every time she had an orgasm when we were together it still amazed me.

I drove Mom and Dad to the airport that morning and headed off to class. I was taking some generals at the local community college until fall when I would find another college and pursue my degree in Architecture. After class I went home, thinking I would relax a little then try to figure out what to make for supper. I partially took over that role since Mom and Dad work all day and Kelly has school.

I wasn’t in the door 5 minutes when the phone rang. It was Kelly’s school saying she was sick and could I come and get her. The nurse confirmed Kelly had a fever and she couldn’t stay in school with one.

The minute I pulled up in front of the school, Kelly was coming out the door, her bag in her hand and all bundled up against the cold of Minnesota in February with her long coat and scarf. She got in the car, her actions seeming like someone not feeling well. But as I drove away, I was about to ask her what was up when she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I could see by looking at her she wasn’t sick.

“What are you doing?” I asked with the sternest voice I could manage with the look she had on her face.
    “I wanted to spend the rest of the day with you. I knew you were done with class at noon so I waited to pretend to be sick.” She said, again with a voice like it was no big deal and she had done it a thousand times.

“How did you pull off the fever?” I asked, not sure I wanted to know. She kissed me on the cheek again.

“I’ll never tell. A girl can’t give away all her secrets you know” she said with a wink.

I drove the rest of the way home just watching her out of the corner of my eye as she bopped to the music, wondering what she had up her sleeve for the rest of the day, not sure I wanted that answer either.

“I’ll be right in” Kelly said after I stopped the car in the garage. She was digging through her bag like she was looking for something so I didn’t think much of it. As I finished hanging my coat up, she came bouncing through the door, took her coat off and handed it to me to hang up. There was nothing unusual about that as I had been doing it for her most of my life. What was unusual was the kiss on the cheek.

“There’s something in the pocket for you too. I’ll be in my room, come and talk to me about it” She said as she turned to and headed upstairs. I simply stood there watching her body move as she climbed the stairs, still amazed at her beauty. I started to hang her coat and stuck my hand in the pocket, pulling out the cutest little pair of white satin panties you can imagine.

“What the…” was the first thing that went through my head before it hit me what her plans for the afternoon were. Knee be damned I took the stairs two at a time. I got to her door just in time to see her shirt drop from her shoulders and again her bra matched the panties I was holding in my hand. I just stood and watched her; the movement of her muscles always had me in a trance.

“Sit down while I get more comfy” she said as she walked past me, giving me another kiss, this time a passionate one. I wanted to pick her up and carry her to the bed and do to her whatever she wanted me to do, but she smiled, patted my chest and said “Gimme a couple minutes to freshen up.” Another quick kiss and she was out the door.

I went to the window of her room and stood there for a moment looking out at the animals in the coral by the barn then sat on the big poofy chair she had in her room. I was about to get up again when she stepped into the doorway. There she stood in her robe again looking sexy as hell; I felt a twitch in my pants just at the sight of her.

The robe was loose enough that it looked like she was probably naked under it, but with Kelly it was never a guarantee. The front was open almost to her belly button and there were no signs of a bra or anything else, little did I know.

She walked to the stereo in her room and simply turned it on; she obviously had this planned with the exact music she wanted. Nothing like some Motley Crue, right?

“Don’t move” she commanded then walked towards me, slowly untying her robe as she moved, revealing to me just how wrong I had been about her being naked under it. She had on this hot pink lace lingerie that made me think of a sling shot swimsuit, except it had a French cut to it instead of the g-string. There was WAY more than a twitch at that sight. There was little left to the imagination.

She started to move to the music and I started to get up. “I said don’t move” she said as she put her hands on my shoulder and straddled me. My hand started to move to her “Uh, Uh” she whispered “No touching” as her lips brushed my cheek, no kiss. I knew where she was going; I had been in a strip club before.

She stood and started to work with the music. “Have you done this before?” I asked, knowing the answer – or thinking I did at least.

“Uh, uh” she said looking over her shoulder at me “How am I doing?” she said as she turned, her hands running down her body. My reply was simply to look down at the very visible hard-on pushing like mad at my sweat pants. Her reply to the site was a devilish giggle.

She came back and straddled my legs again, this time taking my wrists and moving my hands to her glorious tits. Her eyes closed as she nibbled slightly on her lip. She leaned forward and nibbled gently on my ear-lobe – which she knew drove me nuts and started to grind her pussy against my still clothed cock.

“Looks like someone needs a little fresh air” she said and started to slowly – torturously slowly – untie the drawstring and pull my pants and my boxers down. I lifted my hips to give her enough room to get them where she wanted them. Then wrapped her soft fingers around me and started to slowly stroke.

My hand moved down her stomach, feeling the hint of a tickle from the soft peach fuzz she had over almost her entire body (which I loved too), and down to her pussy. Even her freshly trimmed bush was visible through the lace and I couldn’t wait to taste her. My fingers made their way to her crotch and I could feel the heat coming through the material of her lingerie even before I made direct contact with it.

When I did, the material was already wet. I felt little snaps and quickly popped them open which drew a giggle from Kelly. The giggle was stifled slightly when I slid a finger into her. “More” she whispered between breaths and as always I obliged and slid a second finger into her as my thumb started rubbing on her engorged clit. It didn’t take very long before I felt the now familiar vice on my fingers just before the gush of her first orgasm which was also signaled by the “Oh Fuck” she yelled out. She usually had to hold that in because we usually weren’t the only ones in the house, but today she could let go, and she did.

After two more quick orgasms, she pulled herself off of my hand “We gotta do something else or I’m going to pass out” she said as she stripped off the lingerie then pulled my sweatshirt off of me. She stood in front of me in all her naked beauty with her hands resting on my shoulders.

“Looks like someone is way overdressed” she said with that same voice I had heard on our first “date” night. She quickly pulled my sweats and boxers off and knelt on the floor in front of me. She softly kissed the scar on my knee before pushing my legs apart giving her access to what she really wanted. The look of hunger in her eyes would have probably scared me if I didn’t know what she was after.

In one motion she had her hand on me and the head of my cock between her lips. I leaned my head back as my hands instinctively moved to her head. She far and away gave the best blow jobs I had ever gotten. I didn’t know where she learned to do it, I didn’t care where she learned to do it, I was just glad I was the one getting it. Her tongue was magic, she knew just how to work her hands, lips and tongue together to bring me just to that edge and hold me there for as long as she wanted. Sometimes that edge seemed like for hours, because let’s face it, Kelly loved cock. But according to her, it was just mine. She had never craved it before until the first time she had mine in her mouth. I couldn’t say the same about her pussy but hers way better than any other I had ever tasted.

She apparently was in a hurry that day because she didn’t make me wait very long before she brought me over the edge and my first orgasm of what was going to be many that day – not to mention that week – shot out of me. I always loved the look on Kelly’s face as she watched the cum shoot out of the end of my penis, she looked like a kid watching fireworks. That day was different though. After my cock started to relax a little, Kelly let go of it and looked at one of the spots of cum on her hand and slowly brought it to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and tasted it, then thought a moment.

“Not bad. Way better than Melisa said it tastes” she said as she sucked every drop of it from her hand and looked around like she was looking for more.
    I reached out, put my hands on her cheeks and pulled her face to mine, kissing her with all the passion I could possibly put into one kiss.

“Your turn” I whispered as we broke our kiss and stood. As I did, my half hard cock was right at her eye level and she somehow couldn’t resist giving it a little kiss as it moved by her I helped her up and into the chair and she was instantly in position waiting for me. As much as I loved to eat her pussy, I think she liked it just as much.

I wasted no time debating it and it took almost as long for me to have her clit between my lips as it took her with the head of my cock. I worked my tongue over her nub the way I had already learned she liked it and soon drove it into her as far as I could. She was quick with the first orgasm, which she always was with my tongue in her. I lapped up every drop of it like a kitten and a bowl of milk before I went back to the task at hand. Again, I found her clit and played with it with my mouth while my fingers found their way into action.

We had this little game we played where I would finger her pussy then tease her butt hole, and she would clamp her butt cheeks tightly on my finger (and they could be like a vice), partly because it was playful and partly because she had never had anyone touch her there before. After the first time I did it, it became our little game. But I knew the contact turned her on.

That day was different. The first time I did it, she reacted like normal. The second time there was no clamping, but instead she pushed down on my finger. I paused for a moment, unsure what she wanted and got my answer when her hand came to mine and pushed it toward her ass as she pushed her hips down. I slowly pushed against the tight hole, gently applying more and more pressure. I dipped the tip into the sweet juices dripping from her pussy and went back. The tip of my finger slid in and I paused to let her relax around it. I continued the process until I had my finger entirely in her.

That’s when I looked at her for the first time since I started. Her hands pulled my face to hers as my finger slowly and gently worked in and out of her EXTREMELY tight butt hole and my thumb worked her clit. We were kissing for just a few seconds when her teeth held my tongue in her mouth and her butt hole about snapped my finger off before she released my tongue to scream as one of the biggest orgasms I had ever seen her have ripped through her body. Her cum literally splashed off my hand and onto me and everywhere else.

I slowly withdrew my finger from her and let her relax for a moment before I stood, picked her up and carried her to the bed. I laid her down and went to get her a glass of water. When I came back she was just starting to look like she would survive. I sat on the bed next to her and she sat up.

“Holy shit” she said with a chuckle before taking a sip of water. “I’ve never cum like that in my life” and she downed the glass of water. She put her hand on my shoulder, looked me in the eye and told me to hold her. I moved next to her on the bed and we snuggled up, letting the heat of our bodies keep us warm. We are both quite warm blooded so at that point there was no need for a blanket.

After a few minutes I noticed her breathing change as she dozed slightly. I kissed the top of her head as was normal when we were like this, but a new territory had been entered and I was hoping she was ok with it all.

We dozed off and woke to the sound of Jake’s bus dropping him off from school. “You slip on your pj’s and climb into bed, I’ll take care of him” I said as I climbed out of bed. I hit the bottom of the steps, still pulling my sweatshirt on as Jake opened the door. Typical of Jake, he bounded in the door like a tornado, coat, book bag, shoes, whatever went everywhere as he headed for the kitchen for a snack.

I followed him picking up his stuff – again as normal – and set it down on a chair to make him a pb &j sandwich… everyday.

“Where’s Kelly?” he asked. “One of the chicks told me she was sick.” Jake referred to Kelly and her friends as the chicks – not as a derogatory comment but because he had heard one of the dads refer to the group of mothers as the hens and his mind said that baby hens were chicks so it had to fit. Everyone thought it was cute and it did make sense so we all just went with it.

“She’s upstairs sleeping so we have to be quiet, and it might just be the two of us for supper tonight” I said handing him his sandwich.

“Not me, I’m going to Alex’s house all week. Kelly lined it all up since she’s sick. They’ll be here to pick me up in a little while.” At least I think that’s what he said, kind of tough to know for sure since he had a mouth full of peanut butter and jelly. The advantage of a small town and tight community is that as soon as Melisa heard Kelly was “sick” she called her mom and asked if they could take Jake until Kelly felt better. Melisa is Alex’s sister.

“Let’s go check on your sister, Little Man” I said after I cleaned up his snack. The advantage of his being 10 was that he still didn’t weigh much and even with my bum knee I was still able to pick him up and throw him over my shoulder and still climb the steps, which I did.

I set him down at the top of the steps and reminded him to keep it down in case she was till sleeping, knowing better but playing the act. There is a reason Kelly was so good in drama, she knew exactly how to play pretty much any role handed to her and the part of a sick 18 year old was no exception. We walked into her room and she was sitting in the chair we had just been naked on wrapped in a blanket looking out the window.

She had even gone as far as making her hair look like she had been sleeping for the last few hours, which is saying something because Kelly rarely had a hair out of place on her head. She wasn’t a prima donna in that she rarely wore makeup or dressed in fancy clothes, but for some reason her hair was always perfect. She even managed to rebraid it between events in gymnastics. I never have figured that out because there is A LOT of hair there, long and thick. But, between her and Melisa they always pulled it off.

Jake piled into her lap and snuggled up to her telling her he wished she wasn’t sick and hoped she felt better. He rattled on about school and that he was staying at Alex’s until she felt better so she didn’t have to worry about him and that he would be fine there so she just needed to get better. Typical 10 year old, trying to act grown up in those needed times.

“Ok buddy, let’s go get some stuff packed for you and let your sister rest” Jake barreled out of the room and I waited a moment to talk to Kelly.

“I like the look” I said, fingering her hair lightly as I bent down to kiss her cheek.

“Gotta make it look real dumb ass” she said with a wink.

As I stood to leave, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her, I bent down again, kissed her softly on the lips and she whispered “You’re gonna make a great dad someday.”
    I looked her in the eye totally dumbfounded at the comment and had no idea how to reply.

“Just saying” she said with a wink, kissed me and slapped me on the ass and told me to get moving before Jake came back. Not sure but I think I heard her say “nice ass” as I walked out the door, but it could just as easily have been dumb ass since my head was still ringing from the dad comment.

I got Jake packed up and bundled off to his friends house and went back up stairs to check on my “patient.” To my surprise (NOT) she was in my bathroom wetting her hair so she could comb it out again. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her hips, kissed her softly on the neck and asked her what the dad comment was all about.

She pointed her spray bottle at me and sprayed me in the face with it “Dumb ass, I was talking about how you are with Jake. You talk to him and treat him like a good dad would with their son. Nothing implied, nothing hinted, just saying.” She winked as she pulled the trigger again “oops sorry” she said with a giggle as the mist hit me in the face.

I started to tickle her, which drew more sprays from the bottle. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder like I had done with Jake earlier and carried her out of the bathroom this time to my bedroom. I threw her down on the bed and was about to jump on the bed and tickle her again when she stopped me.

“Wait – Matt – honey… do you realize what you just did?”

“What?”

“You just picked me up and threw me over your shoulder like it was nothing.”

“Yeah?”

“Your knee didn’t hurt?”

“No. Actually it hasn’t hurt for a while now.”

“Then what’s with me still helping you do your exercises?”

(Now it was my turn) “Dumb ass, it was so we could touch each other in front of mom and dad without them getting suspicious, DUH” I said as I pounced on her. No surprise the tickle fight ended in us naked and each having multiple orgasms – just not all the way.

We ate supper and cuddled up on the sofa, made out a little… ok a lot… while we watched a movie, all the typical teen ager in love stuff. I had a fairly early class in the morning so we went to bed early. For the first time we went to bed together. Hand–in-hand up the steps, got ready for bed in the same bathroom, put on out pajamas in the same room (why we bothered I don’t know), and turned the lights off in my bedroom while we were in the same room.

Yes, we messed around before we fell asleep, we wouldn’t be teenagers in love if we hadn’t. And yes I heard it again “Just not all the way.”

The next morning I got up and was in the shower when Kelly padded her way into the bathroom – still naked. She opened the shower door and stepped right in like it was totally natural, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

“Why didn’t you wake me up dumb ass?” she said with a smile on her face as she looked at me.

“Because you looked so cute I just couldn’t bring myself to it. Besides, you’re sick remember?”

“Shut up dumb ass” she said as her lips met mine again and her hand found its way to my hardening cock. She moved me where she wanted me so the shower didn’t spray her in the face before she knelt down in front of me and inhaled my cock into her mouth, taking as much of it in as she possibly could in one movement. Give the girl credit, she hadn’t figured out how to deep throat me yet, but she sure as hell tried every time she took me in her mouth. She didn’t want me to cum in her mouth, but she licked up as much of it as she could before standing up again.

“Skip class and stay home with me today, we can be naked all day” she said as her arms came around my neck again. It was hard to resist the idea – DAMN hard, but I had an exam.

“I have one class and it’s an exam today. Class is at 9:00 I’ll be home by 10:45, and then I’m all yours for the rest of the day” I said looking into her eyes as I played with her rock hard ass cheeks.

“Wait, stay home with you, does that mean you’re playing hooky today? Shame on you.” I said as I slapped her ass.

“I might play hooky all week. And you do that again and you aren’t going to make it to class either” she said as she slapped my ass, WAY harder than I did hers. Hm, a reminder that my angel had a wild side – and I liked it.

“I guess I better call the school and let them know. Just no playing Ferris Buller. Answer the door if someone from the school checks on you because otherwise they will tell your mom and dad when they get back and they’ll never trust us again.” I said as we moved around so she could wet her hair. We had a thing; whenever we showered together she let me wash her hair. I loved the way it felt. I know, there were a lot of crazy things like that she let me do.

We stepped out of the shower, dried each other off. I brushed through my hair and headed to my room to get dressed. I was already in my boxers and jeans when Kelly strolled in and laid on the bed watching me.

“Ahem” I heard behind me before I noticed her there. “You sure you don’t want to stay home with me?” she asked and I turned to see her laying there, head on her hand with her wet hair streaming down. She slowly pulled her towel aside showing me her magnificent body.

“I would love to baby, but I HAVE to take this test. If I don’t I’ll fail the class.” I said as I pulled a sweatshirt over my head. Wait, did I just call her BABY?!?! That was new. I had never called anyone baby before and I had no idea where it came from. What I saw as my head came through the sweatshirt told me I had. She was frozen in mid movement, towel raised and her jaw had dropped. Oh shit!

“You… Just… Called me Baby? Am I really your baby?” she asked with a surprised happy tone in her voice.

“Of course you are. Always have been and always will be” I said as I bent down and kissed her. I stood and let out a groan as my eyes took in her amazing body. I knew if I didn’t leave now I never would. “Damnit” I said softly “I have to go. I will be home no later than 11:00” I promise” I said and headed out the door.

I was just putting my coat on when I heard her at the top of the steps.

“Hey dumb ass… I’ll be waiting” she said and dropped her towel to the floor then leaned over the banister and blew my a kiss.

I’m not sure how I made it to class or even how I managed to focus on the exam but I did, and I ended up getting a 95 on it too. Maybe I should have been teased before all my exams.

I think I broke every traffic law known to man to get home. I walked in the door and the house was dead silent. I looked in the kitchen – nope, family room – still nothing. I looked in every room on the main floor and couldn’t find Kelly anywhere. I went up stairs and room by room couldn’t find her. She wasn’t in her room, my room, hell I even looked in Jakes room… nothing. I poked my head into mom and dad’s room and didn’t see her in there either. I was just about to close that door when I noticed their bathroom door was ajar – it’s always closed. The master bedroom in the house was the only bedroom with an attached bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and almost fell over. There was Kelly, up to her shoulders in bubbles, hair pulled up and moving the bubbles around like a little kid does.
    “It’s about time you got home” she said as her hand came out of the water and she held it out to me. I don’t know if I have ever stripped so fast in my life, before that or since. I was in the tub and in her arms before I knew what I was doing – not that it would have mattered.

Our lips met and I swear there were sparks shooting from us. My hands quickly started to move over her now familiar body and my body felt the touch that it craved every waking moment. We got each other off a couple of times with our hands and our mouths like always. Our variety was finding new places and ways to get each other off – just not all the way. My body was craving all the way so bad it was scary, but I knew we had to take it at her pace and not just rush into it.

We got out of the tub, dried each other off, kissing and fondling the entire time.

“We should get some food” I said, knowing Kelly probably had not eaten anything yet. She wasn’t a breakfast person unless I made it for her and today I hadn’t had time.
    “I’ve got all the nourishment I need right here” she said with that voice again as she grabbed my cock.

“But, I need to replenish the supply baby. If I don’t there won’t be anything there” I said with a wink as I played with her magnificent tits. There was that word again.
    She paused again at it then smiled from ear to ear. “Fine, just promise me we’re not done” she said as she reached for a pick to comb through her hair.

“Done? Not a chance” I said as I gathered my clothes and headed out the door, not bothering to wrap the towel around myself.

I went to my room and found a pair of sweatpants and slipped them on with the sweatshirt I had on earlier and started out my door. Kelly was just coming out of the bedroom to go to her room, her hair all combed out and covering half her ass. She too was naked and apparently chilly.

I paused to let her walk by. As she walked past, I couldn’t resist and reached out and lightly tweaked a nipple.

“HEY! Don’t start something you can’t finish” she said as she swatted at my hand.

“Oh it’ll get finished” I said as I headed for the stairs.

I barely got into the kitchen when I heard her humming as she came down the steps. I smiled at the thought of her being happy as I put together salads for us. She walked into the kitchen and walked up behind hugging me. She rested her head on my back and I heard her whisper the three words I had sub-consciously wanted to hear “I love you” she said softly.

I put the knife I was using down, turned in her arms looked her square in the eyes and said “I love you too. I always have.”

I saw her eyes well up some and I kissed her tenderly. We hugged for at least a minute “Let’s eat” I said and gave her peck on the forehead then realized there was that robe again – god I loved that robe.

We sat at the island in the kitchen, chatting about whatever came to mind. Her looking sexy as hell in that robe, my eyes glued to her and my body reacting accordingly.
    We cleaned up the kitchen together, Kelly not worrying about it when her robe fell open (I think accidentally) and me not worrying about her seeing my reactions to it. Then I remembered.

“Shit! Kelly, I know I said we weren’t done yet, but I have to feed the horses. It’ll take me 30 minutes.” I said as I quickly went to put my boots and coat on.

“You figure out what you want to do with the rest of the day and I will be right back” I said as I was heading out the door. I was just about to step out when I saw the look on her face and realized what I had forgotten. She giggled and ran to me. I gave her a kiss and a hug and let go of her to close the door.

“Dumb ass” she said and winked at me as I closed the door.

I think that was the fastest I had ever fed the horses, thank god I had just cleaned the stalls a couple of days ago and they would be fine until the next day. I hurried back to the house and was greeted by the smell of baking cookies.

I walked into the kitchen and there was Kelly, still in her robe, just finishing up cleaning the dishes from lunch. She hadn’t heard me come in and I just stood and watched her.
    She was nonstop fluid in motion. I had no clue how she could have made the dough, gotten the pan in the oven, cleaned up the kitchen and not gotten a spot on her. Hell I couldn’t make Jakes pb & j sandwiches without getting something on somewhere it didn’t belong. Then I remembered we had premade cookies in the freezer – dumb ass.

She turned around and her serious look of concentration melted away when she saw me and her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

“How long have you been standing there?” she asked as she took the cookies out of the oven.

“Just long enough to fall in love with you all over again. But that happens every time I see you” I said as she walked around the island, put her arms around me and kissed me like a husband coming home from work. My hands felt that she wasn’t still naked under her robe anymore.

“All done out there?” she asked as we smiled at each other.

“Yep, so I am now yours for the rest of the day.”

“Just today?” she asked with a fake sadness as she took my hand.

“Every day, from now until as long as you’ll have me” I said as I more than willingly followed her to her room. As we walked through the door, she let go of my hand, reached for the sash of her robe and let it fall. As it dropped, I saw she had on an amazing red and black, bustier/thong combo that made me week in the knees. I so wanted to ask where and how she was getting all this lingerie without mom knowing it, but I figured that wasn’t a good time to start questioning anything.

She had hung some sort of material over her window that combined with the sunlight gave the room a peachish/pinkish glow that was undeniably romantic. She laid her robe across her chair as she turned to me. In one quick motion she jumped, wrapped her legs around me and kissed me. There was passion in her kiss, but it was different, a different kind of passion. My hands immediately cupped her ass both for support and because, hey, I loved the feel of her ass.

I started to move towards the bed but she whispered to me to grab her robe first. I carried her to it; she grabbed it and dropped it on the floor next to our feet before we fell onto the bed. Other than for her words about the robe, our lips were glued together.

Once on the bed, her legs stayed wrapped around me, but our hands were free to do what they wanted, and we both took full advantage of it. I don’t remember her legs moving, but somehow we both ended up naked on the bed. We commenced our usual fondling and oral sex. This time however, when Kelly was giving me a blow job, she didn’t take me out of her mouth when I came. She tried like hell, but she couldn’t quite get all of it down without taking a breath, but she made quick work of licking up what she didn’t get. I can’t tell you how exciting it is to see your cock in your loves mouth with your cum oozing out of it as she tries to take it all down.

I was expecting her to give me a hand job like usual but instead she kissed me – I had kissed girls before after they had swallowed my cum so I had an idea of what to expect, but the combination of her juices n my mouth and my cum was amazing – looked me in the eyes and said “Grab my robe, I have a surprise for you in the pocket.” I gave her a look of confusion and she simply said “Do it dumb ass.”

So, I reached for her robe and eventually found it. It probably only took a couple of seconds but it seemed like forever. I felt around until I found the pocket, not wanting to take my eyes off of her. My hand went into it and felt it. I pulled it out of the pocket and I broke my gaze at her to see if it was what I thought it was and when I saw it, it hit me – there had been no “Just not all the way.”

“Are you sure about this?” I asked as tenderly as I could, trying to keep my emotions and excitement from showing too much.

She looked me straight in the eyes, cupped my cheeks with her hands and said “Yes, I have never been more sure in my life. Now don’t be a dumb ass and say something that’ll make me change my mind.” My mind instantly thought of the question of why she would have a condom at hand, but I realized THAT was probably the question she was referring to.

Leave it to Kelly to say something to make it not quite so serious. I knelt between her legs and in my excitement struggled to get the wrapper open. Again it probably took about 2 seconds but it seemed an eternity. I rolled it out over my more than hard cock and positioned myself over her.

Her legs came up around my waist and her hand came down to line things up. I paused for just a second when I realized that all those times I had dreamed about Kelly, dreamed about what we were about to do and fantasized about what it would feel like to make love to the woman I had loved my entire life were all about to happen.

I slowly pushed the head into her and paused for a moment again while she relaxed. I wasn’t sure who she had been with – not that it mattered to me – so I didn’t want to hurt her either if she had never been with someone as well endowed. My answer was her digging her heels into me as she whispered “Quit fucking around.”

I applied steady slow pressure to give her what she wanted without hurting her. Before I knew it, I was completely engulfed in pussy. I tried to back out but that vise that I had felt on my fingers was clamped around my cock. I knew from experience she was about to cum and was proven right as I felt her orgasm splash out around my cock against my sack and our legs. I withdrew slowly to keep her comfortable, plus I wanted to never forget the feeling of the first time Kelly and made love. I quickly started to pick up the pace though as I felt my orgasm building. Just the opposite of all my other time comparisons, my first orgasm seemed like it took about 30 seconds to hit but I wanted it to take a lot longer.

After it stopped, I stayed inside Kelly, leaning over her looking into her eyes. I bent forward and we kissed. Something about the passion in that kiss will never be equaled, that feeling will never be duplicated.

I never softened, but I knew the condom could never hold a second orgasm like that so I pulled out of her. “Now what?” I asked as we both saw the end of it was clearly full.
    Kelly just smiled, slid out from under me and opened her night stand drawer. “Melisa and I talk remember?” she said as I looked in the drawer and saw the little case that I had given Melisa and kept stocked with condoms because with my size, it could be tough to find them. Well, at least that question was answered.

“You’re amazing” I said as I reached for the container. Then I remembered, when Melisa and I broke up she gave it back to me and that there were only a couple left.
    I was about to ask when she gave that “Don’t be a dumb ass” look. I got it, just stick a condom on that monster and let’s do this again. I unwrapped it, put it on and was about to move her where we were, but instead she stood and straddled me.

“First time we made love, now I’m going to fuck you” she said with that fire in her eyes and that voice yet again. She lowered herself onto my cock so fast we both grunted at the landing. I took one of her nipples into my mouth but with her pace I knew that was pointless. I laid back and put my hands on her hips as she put her hands on my chest for balance.

This time we were both a little more controlled and we lasted at least a minute each before we came, but this time it was together. Her orgasm was different, she still squirt, but her muscles didn’t clamp down onto me, instead they massaged me, milking every drop out of me.

Kelly collapsed onto me and I just held her, our sweat mixing together, creating a very distinct smell, especially combined with the smell of sex in the air. I have no idea how long we laid there, in fact I think we both dozed off with my cock still inside her. Actually, I know I did because I was woken up by Kelly sucking on my cock to get all the cum off of it and to get it hard again. I looked down at her with a bit of confusion – mostly generated from being woken up that way.

“I’m not done with you yet dumb ass. I’ve been waiting 13 years for this, do you think your getting away with only two?” she said as she reached for another condom.
    This time she put the condom on and as she crawled onto the bed beside me she kissed me deeply, looked at me and said ”Now fuck me like you mean it.” As she rolled onto her back. I think there may have been a cartoon “Whoosh” sound in the air as I moved to get my again rock hard cock into her and I did just as she asked me to do.

This one was a balls slapping, bed shaking, multiple orgasm fuck that everybody needs occasionally. I don’t know how many times Kelly came, I know I did twice. Luckily the sack was pretty empty or the condom may have not held.

When we both decided we needed some rest, we moved into my bedroom and curled up together under the blankets.

“I never imagined my first time could be that amazing” Kelly said after we had laid there for a little bit.

“What? You mean…”

“Yes, dumb ass, I’ve never had sex with a man before.”

“So how do you know…”

“You’re not the only one around here that watches porn my friend. Besides, how many times do I have to tell you – Melisa and I talk – about everything. That’s how I knew where you kept your little box, and she refilled it for me.”

“You mean she knows about us?”

“What part of everything do you not get? I hooked you two up back then because I knew she’d take good care of you and not break your heart. Of course me telling her if she did that I would break her legs may have had something to do with it too.” She said with a giggle.

“How about the muscle control?”

“Melisa showed me some exercises.”

“The lingerie?”

“Save my allowance and my measly pay checks and when I had enough to order something I do. Melisa’s mom gets a Fredrick’s of Hollywood catalog so I would order from it and have it sent to her house.”

“Sorry, but I didn’t think you were a virgin.”

At that she got up on her elbow so she could look at me.

“When I get my period I use tampons. That popped the top. Then Melisa got me that vibrator for my birthday. Plus I’ve used her dildo a few times and that damn thing is almost as big as you are.”

She still amazed me how she could talk so nonchalant about this stuff while my head was spinning. I was my one true loves first man. And I hadn’t held out so she could be my first. I truly did feel like a dumb ass. And I told her just that.

“Oh sweetie” she said as she brushed my cheek “don’t feel that way. If I had found with anyone what you and Melisa had, I probably would have done it too; I just didn’t feel that way with anyone. I knew a long time ago what and who I wanted, but I never gave you any distinct indications it was even a possibility. So, you did what men do, you got laid when you had the chance. It’s cool. Besides, how else would I have known what you like?”

In typical Kelly fashion, she kissed me, looked at me with a childlike innocence and said one word before hopping out of bed and heading out the door. “Food” and whoosh – she was out the door. I laid there for a minute or so and was about ready to go see what she was coming up with when she bounced through the door and I realized just how busy she had been while I was out with the horses. She had fruit, cookies, some raw veggies, and all kinds of munchies type stuff.

“Scoot over” she said as she came into the room. She sat on the bed bare ass naked (Indian style no less) with the plate of stuff like she was sitting there fully clothed and with her best friends. Up until a week ago we had never seen each other naked and now here we were, sitting on my bed naked eating a snack like we had been doing it our entire lives.

The rest of our week was pretty much the same way; except I had to convince Kelly she couldn’t play hooky all week. I would have loved it, just wasn’t sure how to explain it after Mom and Dad got back and Kelly was behind a week in school and everyone asking how she was. We had stripped the comforter and blankets off Kelly’s bed and we used that for playing and slept in my bed. Not that we didn’t want him around, but we were all for it when Jake asked if he could stay at Alex’s house until Mom and Dad got back. I think Melisa put him up to it myself, besides, the little shit has always had a crush on Melisa so that was just the icing on the cake.
    ============================================

Chapter 3

By the time Kelly graduated we had both picked out our schools. I say schools, but it’s funny because there was never a doubt we would go to the same school. Of course we found one that didn’t require freshmen to live in the dorms and we found a nice little 2 bedroom apartment. As far as the family knew, we were just roommates. We had one room decorated with her stuff and one with mine. I’m sure one bathroom raised some eyebrows but we told them it wasn’t a big deal. Mom and Dad knew Kelly had been using my bathroom for the last few months and she used the excuse that my shower had more pressure so it got the shampoo out better. Not sure they believed her or not, but they never said anything.

The other thing that probably raised some eyebrows was that neither one of us ever dated. On campus, we were a couple so it was never a question. Depending on where we were, we even claimed to be married.

At the end of the year we decided it was time to come clean. We started by casually mentioning how much of a discount on tuition and housing some of our married friends were getting, that drifted into a joke of maybe Kelly and I should get married so we could get those discounts too.

Kelly’s dad floored us when he said “You might as well, hell you’ve been sleeping together since Kelly’s 18th birthday.” He was as nonchalant as Kelly had been about all our conversations early on in our romance.

I looked at him and said “I have a question for you. Would it be ok if I asked Kelly to marry me?” I’ve always believed that asking the dad for permission to ask the daughter to marry you is a proper etiquette thing to do.

“I have always thought of you as a son and I would be honored to make it official.” He said as he shook my hand. I gave him a hug and whispered to him to have Helen come into the room.

“What’s going on?” she asked as she walked in.

“Sit down Helen, the kids have something to tell us.”

“Are they finally spilling the beans about dating? For Christ sake it’s about time.” Again, Kelly and I about fell off our chairs. Kelly was looking at her mom and she didn’t see me reach into my pocket as I slid off my chair. Kelly turned to see me holding a jewelry box open with a ring in it.

“Kelly, will you marry me?” I said, with a lump in my throat.

She covered her mouth with her hands and started crying, I mean REALLY crying, like speechless crying. All she could do was nod her head yes and her hand was shaking so bad I had to struggle to get the ring on. I started to stand to hug her but before I could she was kneeling in front of me with her arms wrapped so tight around my neck I thought I was going to choke.

We kissed and stood. I helped her into a chair and was about knocked over by her mom as she came up and hugged me. “It’s about damn time dumb ass” she said as our hug broke which made Kelly and I laugh. They had no idea Kelly always called me that and now I knew where Kelly got it from.

Hard to believe but that was 27 years ago. Kelly and I have been happily married for 25 ½ years. We have 3 kids of our own and 3 grandchildren with 2 more on the way. Our oldest is named after my mom; Jennifer is 25 (oops) a teacher in the school we all went to and has 2 kids with #3 on the way. Our next, Michael is named after my dad. He’s 23 and has one child with #2 on the way and he works in my architectural firm. Our youngest was another oops of sorts. We weren’t trying to have another one but weren’t doing anything to prevent it either. His name is James; he’s 12 and is named after my brother. He was born 36 hours after my brother’s funeral. He had cancer, and luckily he went pretty quickly. I know, the names are corny, but it was Kelly’s idea. She wanted to keep the memory of my parents and brother alive. Besides, like I said earlier, if she wants something I do whatever I can to give it to her.

For some reason James likes to spend a lot of time at Jake’s place hanging out with his adopted daughter. Hmm, you don’t suppose…….

**Feel free to comment**
    Also, as a side note, Kelly is working on her side of the story and i will post it when she has finished.

Images

Re: Just Not All The Way (My story)

Great story.....

Images

===UPDATE===
    Kelly is still working on her side of the story. She is hoping to be done with it soon. However, I have to warn you, it will be longer than my side of it, she already has almost as much as I did in my whole story and she's just to our first "date" when she cooked for me.

Images

Here it is folks. Kelly is finally done with her story. It's quite a bit longer than mine, but please read it all, it's well worth it. At least it is in my opinion but I am a bit prejudiced.

This is Kelly’s first writing of any sort of adult story so if you feel the need to comment on it, please be kind. It took a lot of convincing to get her to tell her side of the story.

Images

***MOVED KELLYS STORY TO A NEW THREAD***

6. Liked by 1 user: birita1965