Page 10 of 10 << First ... 8910

Thread: Keep2Share.cc - support  

Images

Re: Keep2Share.cc - support

Have you tried asking at k2s? VG doesn't own or operate k2s. When downloading from any host you are getting the content directly from the host. It doesn't go through VG.

2. Liked by 2 users: Pixel, VTR

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bOOmy View Post
    Have you tried asking at k2s? VG doesn't own or operate k2s. When downloading from any host you are getting the content directly from the host. It doesn't go through VG.
    To quote admin "You need to make sure you click K2S links with the vipergirls.to part in it, such as: https://k2s.cc/file/62d382f5e7720?site=vipergirls.to"

It does go through VG and deals were made, but now not the last few days. I'm 40 not 14! Deals were done both here and Planetsuzy on speed times. KS aren't supporting that any longer.

Yes I can can go to them directly, and then every single KS link on here dies! which is 90% of your content! KS deals are this site's admin's problem not random downloaders. If there is a problem with KS and times, it effects your content uploaders who will go elsewhere if no one is downloading.
    Last edited by GoldenBoy74; 27th March 2024 at 22:23.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoy74 View Post
    It does go through VG and deals were made, but now not the last few days. I'm 40 not 14! Deals were done both here and Planetsuzy on speed times. KS aren't supporting that any longer.

Yes I can can go to them directly, and then every single KS link on here dies! which is 90% of your content! KS deals are this site's admin's problem not random downloaders. If there is a problem with KS and times, it effects your content uploaders who will go elsewhere if no one is downloading.
    I only have seen this on some K2S downloads, while others still give the fast response times. It's still something you need to ask K2S, however, since it is their service that isn't honouring the VG tag on (some) download links.

That said, I was hoping that k2s admins would be monitoring this thread, the same way that the IMX.to folk keep an eye on the IMX.to thread here.

5. Liked by 1 user: GoldenBoy74

Images

Quote Originally Posted by tylenoesa View Post
    I only have seen this on some K2S downloads, while others still give the fast response times. It's still something you need to ask K2S, however, since it is their service that isn't honouring the VG tag on (some) download links.

That said, I was hoping that k2s admins would be monitoring this thread, the same way that the IMX.to folk keep an eye on the IMX.to thread here.
    If KS aren't honouring their service, "which they aren't!" this site is dead in the water, no one is going to accept 6 hours for 700mb files. That reduces traffic and revenue for this site, and sorry but I haven't seen one single link that is normal and I've tried well over 100 in 3 days.

Images

If KS aren't honouring their service, "which they aren't!" this site is dead in the water, no one is going to accept 6 hours for 700mb files. That reduces traffic and revenue for this site, and sorry but I haven't seen one single link that is normal and I've tried well over 100 in 3 days.
    I had no issues with older Layered-Nylons siterip links such as this Lottii Rose set.

edit: actually, no, even that old link now gives the annoying “slow speed unless you register” pop-up. K2S has broken stuff :-/
    Last edited by tylenoesa; 28th March 2024 at 00:24.

8. Liked by 1 user: GoldenBoy74

Images

Yes I can can go to them directly... KS deals are this site's admin's problem not random downloaders.
    ViperGirls is a community, and everyone here is empowered assist in its function. Contacting support, helping others with issues, uploading content, all done by members generous with their time and effort.

I haven't seen one single link that is normal and I've tried well over 100 in 3 days.
    If you're looking to download a high volume of links, I would suggest subscribing to the site to reduce any limitation imposed on free downloads.

Speaking of free downloads, lets test and verify...

From today's front page in Artistic Photo Sets (thanks to our posters!)
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/103362...x45-(03-27-24)

I seem to be getting the speed as advertised, but of course not guaranteed.

As with all things on the internet, others experiences may differ.
    Last edited by Pixel; 28th March 2024 at 02:21. Reason: added link

10. Liked by 4 users: evenings, GoldenBoy74, roger33, VTR

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel View Post

I seem to be getting the speed as advertised, but of course not [B]guaranteed[B]
    Today both the Lottii Rose link I posted and this one work as advertised. So this seems to be an intermittent problem.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
    ViperGirls is a community, and everyone here is empowered assist in its function. Contacting support, helping others with issues, uploading content, all done by members generous with their time and effort.

If you're looking to download a high volume of links, I would suggest subscribing to the site to reduce any limitation imposed on free downloads.

I seem to be getting the speed as advertised, but of course not guaranteed.

As with all things on the internet, others experiences may differ.
    Generally I don't download huge amounts, just bookmark a lot of posts lol

Tried your link and same issue, I have contacted KS but last time they just ignored my email

Images

Standard flat response from Keepshare, "free user speed limited to 50kb"

Images

Quote Originally Posted by tylenoesa View Post

KS admin don't care by the response to my email, this site has become completely unusable, 8 hours for a 1.5g file. I'll be glad when PS is back so I can use FB and FJ. This site's reliance on one host has made it dead in the water at the moment. It might be a glitch, KS have pulled this stunt before, but right now any link I try is not 150kb minimum.

Interesting another site has come back online, no KS problems, 200kbs every time!
    Last edited by GoldenBoy74; 30th March 2024 at 02:48.

Images

I'll be glad when PS is back so I can use FB and FJ.
    Looks like VEF is back online so PS should be back up, too.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
    Looks like VEF is back online so PS should be back up, too.
    Yeah good news for vids! VG is just brilliant for images and sets, no site comes close and its my home each day, but vids and its reliance on KS is at the moment not great due to KS's new rules

Images

Yeah good news for vids! VG is just brilliant for images and sets, no site comes close and its my home each day, but vids and its reliance on KS is at the moment not great due to KS's new rules
    Ps is nice for the variety of filehosts. (going to be awhile until PS has re-indexed their site, there will be no new posts until then, and searching is limited so....)

I really appreciate Vipergirls for denoting what filehosts each thread uses, in this case I can avoid k2s. When searching for files have your search results return as threads not posts. Then you can scan those results to see if any of them use a filehost other than k2s. I can almost always find a file on Filejoker or Rapidgator and there are sometimes also Fboom returns. Though k2s, fboom and tez are all the same company so I am sure they will all fall inline, maybe not...... but probably....
    Last edited by DArgo; 31st March 2024 at 04:29.

Images

So what's going on with k2s? Thousands of links go down every single day. It seems to be random. According to Jeff k2s it is not a bug, but they really receive abuse messages for all these random files. Apparently they know the "abuser", yet continue to delete whole catalogues. Is this the end?

Page 10 of 10 << First ... 8910