Page 4 of 6 << First ... 23456 Last >>

Thread: imgmaid.net  

Images

Re: imgmaid.net - discussion thread

Hm I check it and I have only two click, what browser you use ??
    ===----------------------------===
    ===----------------------------===

Banned
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by hhelbass View Post
    Hm I check it and I have only two click, what browser you use ??
    Yesterday I have 7 clicks, but now have 2 clicks.

Images

Why should anyone have to sign up to a "Safe" account just to access a photo on your server?

Images

I'm not pushing anyone to do that, but setting up an account completely eliminates any ads, and this is the best safe solution for anyone. No one can give you 100% safety ads.

5. Liked by 1 user: Mfan24

Images

https://imgmaid.net

often times exceeds 2 clicks to open and when image is open, pops occur blocking image, which requires additional clicks to get rid of them, only to have it repeated.

Clean it up and make it compliant to the Rules!

7. Liked by 2 users: bOOmy, Xanader

Images

Of course, we are working on it to make it just 2 clicks

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by coreimg View Post
    I don't want to sound rude but you were approved because of the "back deal" and the rules were clear from 1st July that you need not have more than 2 clicks.
    It has been about 2.5 months and still you are saying that "we are working on it"???? Seems you are truly above the rules because of the backend deal.

Previously the hosts used to get banned very fast if they didn't comply with the rules even if some deal was made. I am surprised you are still able to say "we are working on it" even after 2.5 months.
    Seems you are getting special treatment whereas Uploaded got banned within 48 hours of their adblock restriction.

10. Liked by 3 users: Lilyuki, RedJohn, sharingz0ne

Images

Hi iceoptimis

We still working on it not for that we can't set up only 2 click, the problem is in advertiser, they add constantly new campaigns, and some ads contain redirects and this is the mainly problem, we filter these ads and sent to the advertiser for blocking on our sites. Unfortunatelywe have XImageSharing script and is impossible to block this redirections and we need wait for advertiser, and that is the problem. Also we not have special treatment V knows all the problems with ads knows that we're working on it every day to serve clean and safe ads as opposed to Uploaded

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by coreimg View Post
    Hi iceoptimis

We still working on it not for that we can't set up only 2 click, the problem is in advertiser, they add constantly new campaigns, and some ads contain redirects and this is the mainly problem, we filter these ads and sent to the advertiser for blocking on our sites. Unfortunatelywe have XImageSharing script and is impossible to block this redirections and we need wait for advertiser, and that is the problem. Also we not have special treatment V knows all the problems with ads knows that we're working on it every day to serve clean and safe ads as opposed to Uploaded
    Trust me when I say that I know about the XFS/XIS website scripts. The developers there are very cooperative and can customize the script if you want but seems for the past 2.5 months you haven't done the needful. I also know about their "other" mod but that is not the issue right now.

You wouldn't have had to worry about any of the issues you mentioned if you had chosen to go with reputable advertisers like directrev/gunggo, popads, popcash, etc.

Whatever the issues, it doesn't take 2.5 months to follow the rules. And if any other previous host hadn't followed the rules for 2.5 months - they would have been permanently banned way earlier.

I am no one to force you to follow the rules but can request you to hire someone to make your website compliant with rules - ASAP.

Images

You probably talking about another script. XIS support is just bad. Improved table with statistics It took them a few months, and they did it wrong... I don't know worse SUPPORT but it doesn't matter now.

Every image host have here problems with "extra clicks" from time to time, because its simple not our fault. However, we doing everything what we can to handle our problem and fix it. The satisfaction of our customers is really important for us.

I'm sure that normal users are not in doubt.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Every image host has problems for 1-7 days only...not for 2.5 months

I am talking about XIS - it is in Perl right? You could have found a freelancer to work on it.

As I said earlier - you can ignore all the issues if you just chose better reputable advertisement companies. As of now, your focus is mainly on money, otherwise, you would have removed all the annoying-redirecting companies and gone with good ones. If you were REALLY into satisfying your customers then you would have stopped working with pesky ad-networks long time ago and wouldn't have to say "working on it" even after 2.5 months.

Having 20+ clicks earlier should have got you banned as you were not following the rules. It is your job to test and fix your imagehost according to the rules but clearly you failed. The imagehosts were going to be audited around August end and that also should have led to banning of your imagehosts but still nothing was done regarding it as you were going to "fix it".
    Now many users have to do around 5 clicks and that also should have got you banned as you are really not able to manage an Imagehost properly after given very specific instructions/rules.

Many previous imagehosts used XIS and they didn't face "redirect" issues and that too for 2.5 months as their choice of ad-networks were good compared to yours

Once again I implore you to fix your ad-networks for your customers' satisfaction.

15. Liked by 1 user: Lilyuki

Images

Thank you for your valuable advice, please check how many clicks you have now

Images

nvm

Banned
    Images

My only complain is that core, chronos and maid often times bring me blank thumbnails and when I test it with other hosts everything works fine.

Images

You asked for some time to clear up the problem. It's been almost a week and nothing has changed. Unless you can make it compliant soon, it may be best to remove you until it has been verified as fixed.

Page 4 of 6 << First ... 23456 Last >>