Re: IMX.to - support

I like my potatoes fried crispy!

2. Liked by 2 users: DirtyAngel, Pixel

Elite Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo_M View Post
    Hello admins.
    The "imx.to" links are full of spam and filth. Please check this issue. Thanks for your attention.
    This will go away if you get an imx.to account and log in

4. Liked by 4 users: DirtyAngel, Master_Yoda, Navegante, Pixel

Private Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by CMM View Post
    Creating an account and logging in does indeed seem to resolve the spam pop-up issue (for now).

This has never been a requirement in the past. Any insight into what has changed?
    Last edited by TowerCon; 4th December 2023 at 21:26.

6. Liked by 1 user: Pixel

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TowerCon View Post
    Creating an account and logging in does indeed seem to resolve the spam pop-up issue (for now).

This has never been a requirement in the past. Any insight into what has changed?
    Correct. I don't have an account and usually have no issues. My guess is that this is just related to the particular ads that are being served up and imx probably doesn't select them directly. There is usually some middleman. The last time this occurred it was always the same domain in the ad and it got past Ublock Origin but my antivirus caught it every time. This time the domains all appear to be different. My antivirus still flags them. No popups are actually getting to my display. Imx is the only host that displays ads that get past my ad blocker and get caught by my antivirus on this site or any other site I visit. I generally do not click on individual pictures often. I decide from the page of thumbnails whether I wish to download and then use IHG to harvest the entire set (no popups) so this is only a small issue here.

8. Liked by 2 users: Pixel, roger33

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TowerCon View Post

It's not a requirement. It's something I offered imx.to to do (free account > no ads) in return for them being allowed to put up more ads. Since it's a good offer and users can ad use blockers and seeing how they've got a great retention on images, we've agreed. TurboImageHost has a similar agreement.

Images

I use Ublock Orgin Ghostery and 3 ad block Greasemoneky scripts I have no account I still see this annoying popup which flashes repeatedly till you close it

I have been saying for 2 1/2 years now this image host sucks

Images

Iยดll try... Thanks...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by CMM View Post
    Iยดll try...Thanks...

Elite Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit2 View Post
    I use Ublock Orgin Ghostery and 3 ad block Greasemoneky scripts I have no account I still see this annoying popup which flashes repeatedly till you close it
    Then maybe you need to stick to using ublock origin on its own and ditch all the additional stuff, because that combination of different things could be causing a conflict that stops them all from working effectively thereby allowing some adverts to slip through the net.

I say this because I use ublock on its own and rarely if ever have an issue with imx, but on the rare occasions I do encounter an issue it's usually either the old favorite false positive generic javascript 'virus' warning caused by the scripts that call and display advertising to the website, which warnings can generally be ignored, or it's something that I can add to Ublock's filter lists so it doesn't occur again.

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit2 View Post
    I have been saying for 2 1/2 years now this image host sucks
    As has been said before, many many times now in fact, that's your opinion, to which you're rightly entitled, but it's not going to change the fact that imx.to has affiliate status on here and is still one of, if not the, most commonly used imagehost on this site, and by some considerable margin too.

Images

Hi everybody
    hope you all had a good Christmas.
    Since today, I cannot see IMX.to pics in Adults Photos Sets threads. The sets are blanks - no pics ay all - and when I go to IMX page it reads "Secure connection failed (Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP). I'm on firefox (the same goes on Edge) and I have and IMX account. I must say it happened once but I fixed it through my antivirus (F Secure) by giving it an authorisation.
    Any ideas how to fix this? (I'm reaaally bad at fixing things on computer, it's like chinese to me)
    Thanks a lot. Cheers.
    majorleaguemilfs.blogspot - zillions of milfs pics

Images

Half of the images do not display this morning for me too, guess it's linked to imx.to (again) reading the previous post... it does have problems often... apart from the popups thing discussed here earlier this host is really problematic (as shown by this very long thread)...
    I was wondering where to report this kind of things and have a check of the working status when it goes wrong like this!? chatbox???

Images

Quote Originally Posted by coldfinger View Post
    Hi everybody
    hope you all had a good Christmas.
    Since today, I cannot see IMX.to pics in Adults Photos Sets threads. The sets are blanks - no pics ay all - and when I go to IMX page it reads "Secure connection failed (Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP). I'm on firefox (the same goes on Edge) and I have and IMX account. I must say it happened once but I fixed it through my antivirus (F Secure) by giving it an authorisation.
    Any ideas how to fix this? (I'm reaaally bad at fixing things on computer, it's like chinese to me)
    Thanks a lot. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by VPChris View Post
    Half of the images do not display this morning for me too, guess it's linked to imx.to (again) reading the previous post... it does have problems often... apart from the popups thing discussed here earlier this host is really problematic (as shown by this very long thread)...
    I was wondering where to report this kind of things and have a check of the working status when it goes wrong like this!? chatbox???
    There is nothing you can do, the error is on imx.to side.

All you need is to wait for couple of hours or so and check imx.to if it is working or not.

"this image host sucks" rant incoming 3...2...1...
    Last edited by roger33; 28th December 2023 at 07:19. Reason: typo

Images

Hi roger,
    thanks for the reply. I'll wait then... but I'm so impatient
    Cheers mate
    majorleaguemilfs.blogspot - zillions of milfs pics

18. Liked by 2 users: Pixel, roger33

Illegitimi Non Carborundum Progishness's Avatar
    Images

Yup it's down again - this host really is getting unreliable.
    "We're going to need a bigger swear jar."

20. Liked by 5 users: DJboutit2, Pixel, pizovme, sgulover, TuNk77

Elite Prospect
    Images

we have some domain authority issues due to "suspicious content". no data is lost, domain is just on hold pending the content investigation