Thread: MetArt Tutsi - Poolside Play - x121 - (03/18/24)  

Images
    Last edited by Califa; 18th March 2024 at 08:27.

•••
    Visit My Softcore Video Thread
    •••

Elite Prospect
    Images

MetArt Re: Tutsi - Poolside Play - x121 - (03/18/24)

Images

MetArt Re: Tutsi - Poolside Play - x121 - (03/18/24)

Women's clothes have essentially 'innate' eroticism - meaning it's not just a fetish - with often unfathomable reasons for it being in a given individual. Instead, female clothes are all about showing the female body. The bottom half of a woman's bathing suit shows a lot more skin - and as are most or many items of womens' clothing, they're all about showing the female body. There's nothing functional about the difference. Bathing suits are great because it's just accepted that women wear them at the pool or the beach and they already show most of what you want to see, and the rest is right under that fabric with no underwear. Go to the beach; automatically you've got free erotic entertainment.

Or go to the pool. Of course one problem with such situations is what to do with your physical arousal. Unless you're going to get lucky, pictures are better.

I've never done it, but it just seems like it should be so easy to ask women in bikinis to show a little more, or even strip completely as above. They're mostly naked already. Where's the harm in giving me a good time? It's a recurrent fantasy for me... Thank-you Tutsi! Thank-you Califa!
    Last edited by cryn; 19th March 2024 at 21:44.